Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:14 pm
*finds house in woods and kicks the door open finding Yuni on ground* Yuni,there you are *Rez kicks lamp of Yuni's leg and carries her on back* You might wanna hang on tight because......im gonna be running quite fast *speeds out of the house before tree smashes it*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:15 pm
*wanders around looking for Reks*  

RaWr-i-lovely

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:16 pm
ODST Rex
*finds house in woods and kicks the door open finding Yuni on ground* Yuni,there you are *Rez kicks lamp of Yuni's leg and carries her on back* You might wanna hang on tight because......im gonna be running quite fast *speeds out of the house before tree smashes it*

*holds on so tight the cut on her hand opens again*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:16 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
"what is it? but please i think you are starting to rip my shirt apart" *is in his perfect state*

She rolls her eyes. "i hate your stupid attetude.!" She slams him into a cage that was magic proof. "tell me where her brother is...."She stares at him in his cage.
*smile* "you really wana know?" *throws a fireball at the door that bust open*"over there just waiting for you"*grabs SG by thr neck and holds her so she cant atack*"kaia it's your chance!!!"

kaia saw that the door was open and didnt care all the anger that was inside him came out. He threw fireball after fireball at SG. "ARGGG!!!" she came free of edwards grasp and attacked kaia. He dodged and helped edward out of the cage. He threw a fire ball at the cage and it didnt open. "DAMN IT!!" he used a secret spell that he muttered and then streged out all his limbs,light escaping his body and everything in the room broke open. It let edward and lucily out of there cages and it also blinded SG.
*grabs the angelic pistol and his rapier* "now leave it to me." *leaps at SG and try cuting her with the rapier, and while that he was charging a shot with the pistol*

SG disappeared completely making edward fall. Her shape is now a black mist with red eyes and sharp pointed teeth. She laughs. "you'll have to be faster than that!!!" (brb gotta eat) She goes into the air vents leaving then alone.
*shoot at the vents with the charge shot* "i think we are near the end of this thing"(season 2)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:17 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex

Jeez,not that tight *slows down a little still running* so......how'd you end up there......alone (should've brang someone with you)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:17 pm
*sighs* -falls down in chair- o well...  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:18 pm
*grab a cellphone to call blair, he gets a weak signal*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:20 pm
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex

Jeez,not that tight *slows down a little still running* so......how'd you end up there

*thinks* i wanted to take a walk so i went into the woods and found the house i was living in after my father died and i got bored and started cuting a stick in half and heard a crack and listened to hear wat it was and cut my finger rly bad and passed out...and i got scared when i woke up and kicked a table and the lamp fell on my leg and now here i am....  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:22 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex

Jeez,not that tight *slows down a little still running* so......how'd you end up there

*thinks* i wanted to take a walk so i went into the woods and found the house i was living in after my father died and i got bored and started cuting a stick in half and heard a crack and listened to hear wat it was and cut my finger rly bad and passed out...and i got scared when i woke up and kicked a table and the lamp fell on my leg and now here i am....

*finally arrives at school and starts walking* Well,you're just lucky my ears are sensitive to sound,otherwise you would be......*points up*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:24 pm
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex

*finally arrives at school and starts walking* Well,you're just lucky my ears are sensitive to sound,otherwise you would be......*points up*

*starts crying* i-i was scared...Thank u for saving me *Burries face in his shirt*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:28 pm
notingles

Kaia looks at him and sighs, finally calming down. "edward..." He looks at lucily who was limbing toward the door. SHe sits down and sighs closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:29 pm
Yeah,no prob.......*goes to own room to get med kit,opens door and sit's Yuni on bed* Ok.....where'd i put it *looks around for med kit and finds it under bed* there you are *takes med kit out and places on bed next to Yuni then opens it up with all kinds of needles and other med stuff* Ok,Yuni,i'll heal your leg first *takes out needle and slowly puts it in Yuni's legthen injects with serum that allows it to heal faster and then wraps up leg*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:30 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles

Kaia looks at him and sighs, finally calming down. "edward..." He looks at lucily who was limbing toward the door. SHe sits down and sighs closing her eyes.
"yes?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:30 pm
ODST Rex
Yeah,no prob.......*goes to own room to get med kit,opens door and sit's Yuni on bed* Ok.....where'd i put it *looks around for med kit and finds it under bed* there you are *takes med kit out and places on bed next to Yuni then opens it up with all kinds of needles and other med stuff* Ok,Yuni,i'll heal your leg first *takes out needle and slowly puts it in Yuni's legthen injects with serum that allows it to heal faster and then wraps up leg*

*wipes eyes* T-thank u...  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:31 pm
*Blair hears her fone ring* Hello?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games