Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:36 am
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
Listen, if you're so deadset on this sin guy, some of your characters are gonna have to go.
You got too many as it is.
I could always back Kathleen out of becoming a Sith. That puts me with three pro-Jedi chars and two pro-Sith (once Sin is revitalized).

Besides, I'll plan on finding a way to temporaroly not use a char. Probably either Detre or Kathleen. maybe I'll send them on an extended mission or training.

No. Someone's got to go.
I'm not having one guy make up half the RP population. If you take an unannounced leave, that puts the whole RP on hold because of all the characters you got running.
You want Sin, two people are going to have to go. (1 for him and 1 for the droid.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:37 am
I have to say, EK, you're just going to have to give up a character.

As much as I look forward to Sin going after Ferno (heaven knows that he needs more competition), I really think "temporary" just doesn't cut having two more PCs.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:37 am
Know what, I don't know what i'm doing. I'm jumping the gun. Forget everything I just said. I'll delete all those posts  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:39 am
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Cale Darksun
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Yea, and, I could create a jedi character, to help the faction out. Maybe I could find Dark Sun a little jedi buddy to help out xd

Focus on your Sith guy.
He's good and you dont want to dilute him by having to divide your attentions between more characters.

Despite jokes to the contrary, Link's capable of dealing with the over abundance of Sith.
And concidering most of them dont even know he exists, its a safe bet that he could take them out before they saw it comming.
M'kay. I just thought you might want like a dedicated nice guy to help you out, like a Bao-dur kind of man, except a jedi.

Trus me, you're doing fine with one Character. More than that is a hassle to play well.
Keep going with jaden.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:40 am
ElladanKenet
Know what, I don't know what i'm doing. I'm jumping the gun. Forget everything I just said. I'll delete all those posts

Make up your damn mind! Stop flipfloping and make a decision!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:41 am
Cale Darksun
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Cale Darksun
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Yea, and, I could create a jedi character, to help the faction out. Maybe I could find Dark Sun a little jedi buddy to help out xd

Focus on your Sith guy.
He's good and you dont want to dilute him by having to divide your attentions between more characters.

Despite jokes to the contrary, Link's capable of dealing with the over abundance of Sith.
And concidering most of them dont even know he exists, its a safe bet that he could take them out before they saw it comming.
M'kay. I just thought you might want like a dedicated nice guy to help you out, like a Bao-dur kind of man, except a jedi.

Trus me, you're doing fine with one Character. More than that is a hassle to play well.
Keep going with jaden.
Ok, in th enext rp, I think I'll make a jedi watchman. But, what is the next rp idea anyway?  

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:42 am
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Cale Darksun
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Cale Darksun
Kaze-Kage Daisuko

Focus on your Sith guy.

Keep going with jaden.
Ok, in th enext rp, I think I'll make a jedi watchman. But, what is the next rp idea anyway?

Its not like we have a que going...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:42 am
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Cale Darksun
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Cale Darksun
Kaze-Kage Daisuko

Focus on your Sith guy.

Keep going with jaden.

We'll figure that out later.
We need to focus on Legacy.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:45 am
Done. No more existance to any of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:46 am
ElladanKenet

But you still want to play him.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:47 am
Wow, were struggling now, and we are still on legacy 2. Imagine how 3 is going to be burning_eyes .  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:49 am
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet

Oh well. I'll get over it  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:51 am
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet

Oh well. I'll get over it

And honestly, how big of an impact is detre playing in the RP anyway?
Your only plot important character is Kathleen.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:53 am
I hate killing my own kind off. I'd rather not use one then replace someone already existing.

I've made my decision.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:55 am
ElladanKenet
I hate killing my own kind off. I'd rather not use one then replace someone already existing.

I've made my decision.

So rather than replace dead weight, you're going to loose a character with potential and still not use the character you refused to replace.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games