Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:51 pm
Vashyyk
blondeangelkitty
Vashyyk
and I'm back

"Hey Vash how are you?" offers the bag of cookies "Do you want any?" Stares innocently with big blue eyes, and waits for reply, patiently of course.

no thx, just had *burps lightly* 2 heaping piles of spaghetti

You and your spaghetti, Vashy.... o_O;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:52 pm
Lloxie
Vincent Shizu
AHMIGAWD. I gotsa go for abit...I will be back laters though. Don't miss meh to much. XD

Nawwr.... laters, Vincent! ^.^

"ok, ok lloxie your sneaky fox, here take a bag. You seem to need more than me?" Throws bag while laughing loudly.

Glares at you "I'm watching you."  

Blondeangelkitty

Laei Canu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:52 pm
blondeangelkitty
Laei Canu
Mmmmmmrrrfff.... President's Choice Chocolate Chip Cookiiiiies~ My mom needs to buy edible cookies. domokun

Laughs" Here's a bag for you, i hope their more edible than the ones your mom gets?" Throw bag of chocolate chip cookies towards you.

*Squeaks and catches the bag in mid-air and waggies her tail insanely* Yeee! Thankythankythanky! n-n *clings and cuddles her cookie bag* <33  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:54 pm
Lloxie
Vashyyk
blondeangelkitty
Vashyyk
and I'm back

"Hey Vash how are you?" offers the bag of cookies "Do you want any?" Stares innocently with big blue eyes, and waits for reply, patiently of course.

mesa li *ahem* I like pasta so sue me biggrin  

Vashyyk

Blondeangelkitty

Vashyyk
blondeangelkitty
Vashyyk
and I'm back

" ok, just an offer." Nuzzles gently.

" you as bad a lloxie though, you both are going to get stomach aches!"
Glares scoldingly. xp  
Laei Canu
Lloxie
blondeangelkitty
Floats in on a big floofy cloud "Hey guys, long time no see?" Pulls out a bag of cookies "Mmm chocolate chip my favorite, you guys want any?" blaugh

Oooo, cookies.... O-O *sniffs the air and drools* Mmmm.... gimmegimme! xP *yips, then sneaks two from her, one for Kimmy* Chocolatey-chip, mrrrr... @@

o-o!!!! KOHKEE!

xD;; *giggles as he watches her, then munches his cookie up* Mmm..... ^^

.... >> << *eyes her tail as it swishes around while she darts about, getting the crumbs* oo *suddenly pounces at it and nibbles on it, grrring playfully* Gotcha! xP

Lloxie

Blondeangelkitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:57 pm
Laei Canu
blondeangelkitty
Laei Canu
Mmmmmmrrrfff.... President's Choice Chocolate Chip Cookiiiiies~ My mom needs to buy edible cookies. domokun

Laughs" Here's a bag for you, i hope their more edible than the ones your mom gets?" Throw bag of chocolate chip cookies towards you.

*Squeaks and catches the bag in mid-air and waggies her tail insanely* Yeee! Thankythankythanky! n-n *clings and cuddles her cookie bag* <33

" Hehe, you're welcome." Begins to hum gently while, floating on floofy cloud and finishing of the last of the chocolate chip cookies.

Looks up expectantly "One, left anyone want it?" Lifts last cookie in paw ans waves it around.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:57 pm
blondeangelkitty
Lloxie
Vincent Shizu
AHMIGAWD. I gotsa go for abit...I will be back laters though. Don't miss meh to much. XD

"ok, ok lloxie your sneaky fox, here take a bag. You seem to need more than me?" Throws bag while laughing loudly.

xP! Nehehe.... well I -am- a foxie afterall. =p *jumps and catches the bag, then yips* Hehe, thankies! ^^  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:58 pm
Vashyyk
Lloxie
Vashyyk
blondeangelkitty
Vashyyk
and I'm back

xd *sues?* xP  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:58 pm
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Lloxie
blondeangelkitty
Floats in on a big floofy cloud "Hey guys, long time no see?" Pulls out a bag of cookies "Mmm chocolate chip my favorite, you guys want any?" blaugh

Oooo, cookies.... O-O *sniffs the air and drools* Mmmm.... gimmegimme! xP *yips, then sneaks two from her, one for Kimmy* Chocolatey-chip, mrrrr... @@

o-o!!!! KOHKEE!

.... >> << *eyes her tail as it swishes around while she darts about, getting the crumbs* oo *suddenly pounces at it and nibbles on it, grrring playfully* Gotcha! xP

*Suddenly squeals and flails, running aroundin circles with a Lloxie latched on her tail* Eeeep! x3;;  

Laei Canu

Blondeangelkitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:00 pm
Lloxie
blondeangelkitty
Lloxie
Vincent Shizu

xP! Nehehe.... well I -am- a foxie afterall. =p *jumps and catches the bag, then yips* Hehe, thankies! ^^

"Oh you!" Huff angerily. Chases after you with duck tape and tapes you to the ceiling. Takes what left of the bag from you "Could at least said please."

With evil gleam in eye " Ok lloxie, prepare for torture." Pulls out a giant feather and begins to tickle you. Laughs innocently.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:01 pm
Lloxie
Vashyyk
Lloxie
Vashyyk
blondeangelkitty
Vashyyk
and I'm back

xd *sues?* xP

for that I'm going to *poke* you  

Vashyyk

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:01 pm
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Lloxie
blondeangelkitty

o-o!!!! KOHKEE!

*Suddenly squeals and flails, running aroundin circles with a Lloxie latched on her tail* Eeeep! x3;;

@-@;; *flails and clings to her tail, being whipped around in random directions on her tail* Eeeee! I knew it, I'm never gonna be in one spot for long again! XD

*struggles and makes his way up onto her back, then wrestles her down playfully and licks her cheek* Nyah! =P

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:02 pm
blondeangelkitty
Lloxie
blondeangelkitty
Lloxie
Vincent Shizu

"Oh you!" Huff angerily. Chases after you with duck tape and tapes you to the ceiling. Takes what left of the bag from you "Could at least said please."

With evil gleam in eye " Ok lloxie, prepare for torture." Pulls out a giant feather and begins to tickle you. Laughs innocently.

*Sits on the ground and looks up at the ceiling, giggling* Heehee, T all sticky! x33  

Laei Canu

Blondeangelkitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:04 pm
Laei Canu
blondeangelkitty
Lloxie
blondeangelkitty
Lloxie
Vincent Shizu

*Sits on the ground and looks up at the ceiling, giggling* Heehee, T all sticky! x33

Prances over, hands you a giant feather. " Here help me get at lloxie." Begins to laugh and continues to tickle Lloxie.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games