Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir was content to read as Loki searched the library. He was still sitting at the table, legs swinging under his chair when Loki was ready to leave. Looking up when Loki emerged again, his eyes grew. “I can take it out of the library?” he asked slowly, having assumed Loki would restrict his access to it. Closing it carefully, he picked up the book and slipped from the chair to follow Loki out. “Are those for Tony?’ he questioned, looking at the books Loki carried.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:27 pm
MDaylus

"Yes as long as you promise to be kind to it and not leave it laying around." Loki nodded. He knew there was nothing bad about the book he had given to Fenrir. So even if someone read it they would find only basic harmless spells. Waiting for Fenrir to catch up with him before he started walking to the door. "Only one of them is for Tony, the others are things I have been meaning to research." Loki responded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir kept pace with his mother, clutching the book against his chest. He wouldn’t mistreat the book. Ever since he’d be able to turn into a human form, he’d actually handled books very carefully because he enjoyed reading them so much. When Loki said that the books were for things he wanted to research, Fenrir tilted his head. “Can I help somehow?” he asked curiously. He knew he probably couldn’t do much, but he still wanted to help his mother.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled seeing Fenrir keeping the book close to his chest. He had been glad to see the boy's respect of books when he had come back. When Fenrir asked if he could help, loki hummed gently. "Perhaps but I am not sure how yet." Loki answered. If there was a way for Fenrir to help him he was sure he would allow the boy to help when it came to it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir smiled when Loki said he might be able to help him. He wanted to do whatever he could with his mother. “Are you going to Tony’s lab now?” he asked, reaching a hand up to hold onto Loki’s arm. He wondered if he could stay with Loki. He was allowed in the lab, but Tony told him he wasn’t allowed to touch most things, so it was boring, but if he went with Loki, maybe he’d be allowed to play with more things.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:00 pm
MDaylus

"In a minute, I need to drop the rest of these book into my study, but then yes I am going to Tony's lab." Loki answered his son. When Fenrir reached up to take his arm he shifted the books to the other arm so that the arm Fenrir had grasped was free. Then he took to boy's hand so he wouldn't have reach upwards. "Do you wish to go visit Tony with me?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir took Loki’s hand easily, holding onto him tightly, clearly enjoying the time with his mother. When Loki offered a chance to go visit Tony with him, the boy nodded eagerly. “I want to see him too.” He said quickly. “I heard Bruce say Tony had locked himself in his lab. He’s done that before.” He said slowly, frowning as he looked up at Loki. “Why Does he do that? Is it like when you lock yourself in your study?”  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:52 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his son, also enjoying the time he was spending with the boy. Seeing the boy's eager nod at the offer to join him had Loki chuckling. He understood very well the want to see and be around Tony, he did wonder how Fenrir saw the man though. He didn't think Fenrir thought of Tony as another one of the adults but he wasn't sure he thought of him as a father either. The triplets had loved their own father before he had been killed and he didn't know if they had ever thought about having another father. Drawn from the thoughts by Fenrir's question he gave a slight sad smile at the frown he saw. "Sometimes he does but also like I sometimes lock myself in the study to train in some magic or another he does with projects. What hes doing now is just a big project for him that he needs to work through. He doesn't mean to disappear." Loki explained softly. He knew it was a difficult thing to have someone lock themselves away from everyone else and it made him regret locking himself in the study the last week when he wasn't sleeping and merely trying to fix his mind. He had done much to harm everyone around him and worse he had harmed his son in it by not letting the boy close or even the chance to understand. Entering the study he placed the books down on the nearest surface before turning and drawing Fenrir to him in a hug. He might have picked the boy up if it hadn't been for the children he carried currently. "I am sorry I was not around this last week." he apologized.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:15 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir listened, tilting his head and staring up at Loki. he guessed it made sense, but he still wished Loki and Tony didn’t just disappear like they did. He always missed them when he wasn’t allowed to see them. Watching Loki drop off the books, he was surprised to be hugged suddenly, but he wrapped an arm around Loki, nuzzling close. “It’s okay mother….I understood.” He said gently. Loki had been doing something important and magical, so he couldn’t be distracted by anyone, including Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:56 am
MDaylus

Loki held his son as the boy nuzzled close. He knew his son missed him when he couldn't be near or at least know he could be near. "You shouldn't have to, I should always be within your reach if you need hsomeyhing. Or if you merely need me." Loki replied. He truly did feel bad for leaving his son to fend while he hid from the world.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:18 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir relaxed in his mother’s arms, smiling up at him. “I know if I ask, you’d have come out though.” Fenrir said softly. He didn’t resent his mother in the slightest, nor did he doubt that he would’ve come to help him if Fenrir needed him to. “Besides, I’m safe here. Everyone here would help me if I needed them to.” He said firmly, He had complete confidence in those around him, and he was completely comfortable with every member of the mansion.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:53 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded giving a small smile to his son when the boy said that he knew if Loki knew he had needed him he would have come. And it was true, if Loki had the smallest inkling g that his son needed him he would have come. The smile grew a bit more when Fenrir proclaimed that he felt safe in the mansion and that everyone would help him if needed. "That is true. No one would leave you alone here for an instant if you needed them. Well let's go see tony shall we?" Loki stated releasing the hug but still holding Fenrir's hand.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:17 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir grinned as Loki smiled, but held onto his mother until the man pulled away. Holding onto his hand tightly, Fenrir, nodded at Loki’s question. “I want to see what he’s working on!” Fenrir said excitedly, beginning to pull Loki along, eager to get into Tony’s lab. “Tony said when I’m older he’ll teach me how to build things like he does…..he says I’m too small right now though….” He said excitedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Fenrir pulled him towards Tony’s lab proclaiming that he wanted to see what the genius had been working on. He couldn't help but agree about wanting to see what Tony was working on. "That will be wonderful thing to learn. I am sure you will learn alot from tony." Loki responded smiling.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

When they reached the lab, Tony was pacing through a cleared portion. Various boards were covered in his writing, equations he was trying to work through. Dumme followed him with a screen that showed Reed Richard’s face. The two were arguing, but it was all about the math. It took Tony a moment to notice Loki and Fenrir, but when he did, he paused. “I wasn’t expecting either of you….” He said slowly. Fenrir didn’t seem to notice Tony’s surprise, or he didn’t care. Instead he let go of Loki’s hand and ran towards Tony, reaching up until the genius picked him up.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games