Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:42 pm
rena looked like she was in shock but she fought at his side as best she could, her body shakeing with the fear of what could of happen and with happiness of what strike said.

alex blushed more and smiled at her, seeing her messing with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:49 pm
Strike bit him hard, drawing blood, he pulls back before he could completely kill him "leave before i really kill you" he said and then pulled rena to him "nobody wants you here" he looks down at rena "you okay?"

He groans and gets up wobbly "fine, but i will be back to take what is mine" he glances at rena before slowly walking away

Lizzy giggles again "sorry, couldnt help it"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:53 pm
a shudder went threw rena's body but she nodded to strike blushing "yes im fine." her shirt was ripping a bit down the front, she tryed to hide that by hideing it with her hands wrapping them tightly around herself. she watched as the alpha male left, she stuck her tounge out at him sheepishly then smiled up at strike. "thank you so much..."

alex pulled her up gently from the bed. "let go exploring!" he said happily as he pulled her along out the door and into the near by dark forest. the same one the alpha male was walking in.

(we need to give the "alpha male" a name because its annoying typeing that over and over again XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:58 pm
(haha jake)
Jake utters a couple of swear words as he licked some blood off of his bottom lip "b*****d"

Strike smiles "your welcome" he saw her shirt and then pulls his off and hands it to her "here"

Lizzy smiles "okay" she said while looking around "wow, its pretty" she whispered looking at all of the natural things and animals  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:14 pm
(lizzys skeleton thingy)
Gaia name: Aprilbaby1
Name: Elizabeth. Lizzy for short
Race: werewolf
Appearance:
werewolf form:
User Image
human form:
User Image
Bio: her mom is Echo and things have been going okay. It was hard when she lost her dad but bane helped alot. When she met kat she saw alex and soon started to fall for him.
Crush: alex  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:24 pm
(ummm that girl pic is the same as renas....well i guess it doesnt matter.)
(serously? haha)

rena blushed and she changed her shirt quickly, she smiled up at strike then her face fell "you dont have to be my mate...i know you where just saying that to make jake more mad.."

alex grinned as he pulled her along deeper into the forest looking at the wonderful sights, he thought he heard some swears but ignored them "hey lizzy look! that brids red!"

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:31 pm
(haha sorry, i didnt find any other ones, the other ones were very weird....)
(XDD lolz)

Strike looks down at her again before pulling her close and kissing her.

"oh how pretty" she said looking at the bird

Jake hears some voices and raises an eyebrow "hmm" he follows after them, wondering who they were.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:40 pm
rena's eyes went wide and she gasped right before he kissed her, she kissed him back nervously enjoying it though. she had never felt this way before, sparks went up her spine and she gripped strike tightly holding him in the kiss a wave of emotion going threw her.

alex smiled at her holding her close. "you look so beatiful today."  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:45 pm
Strike smiles, wrapping his arms around her waist. When the kiss ended he looked into her eyes "Rena....would you like to be my mate?"

Lizzy blushes "thank you" she said before smiling "and you look very handsome"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:53 pm
kat felt a small painful shock run threw her body as she bond between her and strike was broken into nothing, she suddenly began to cry wishing she could be with him and kade.

rena blushed deeply and nodded "i would love to be sir strike." she smiled sheepishly at him and kissed his cheek once, she still was very shy

alex suddenly picked her up in his arms and began spinning around, like he was danceing "weeee" he said laughing and holding her close. there voices echoing threw the forest.  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:58 pm
Strike chuckles and felt something break, like a part of him vanished, he felt weird but then just shook it off as he held rena. "you can just call me strike" he said kissing the tip of her nose.

Lizzy laughs "your crazy" she said while smiling and kissing his cheek.

"Hey, who are you kids?" Jake asks, jumping out from behind the tree he was hiding in  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:03 pm
rena giggled and smiled. "ok strike" she held his hand gently in her's, the strong bond between them that suddenly happened felt odd.

alex growled when he saw jake and he pulled lizzy gently behind himself "who are you?" he hissed at jake bareing his fangs.

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:06 pm
Strike smiles "come on, lets go for a walk?"

Lizzy whimpers and peeks out a little to look at Jake.

"Im Jake" he said simply "now...who are you two?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:12 pm
rena nodded and followed him gleefully. her face bright with enthusiasm and happiness.

alex hid lizzy back behind himself gaurding her. "i am alex, adopted son of kat and strike." alex said glareing at him.  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:16 pm
At the sound of strikes name he growls "you two are coming with me" he said then starts walking towards them, hands turning into claws

lizzy clings to alex "we have to run" she whispered taking a step back and pulling him with her

Strike sniffs the air "Alex?" he looks around "lizzy?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games