Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:41 pm
Chris~ hey Chris glad to see you're in a good mood...and don't worry we're not really seriously trying to make each other mad.

Toan~ I have a lot to say... First off if you enjoy this good for you, you can take a joke ^_^ second, if you hold yourself too high one day it's going to all come crashing down and when the truth finally dawns on you, it'll hit you harder than lightning. Third, today must be opposite day, because beautiful and magnificent is opposite of what you truly are. FOURTH, you are extremely careless with what you say. I've already picked out literally dozens of your weak/vulnerable points.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:43 pm
I shall take it as my victory ^.^.......I'm bored again :l WINDY! PLAY WITH ME!!!!!!!  

The Sadistic Toan

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:48 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Chris~ hey Chris glad to see you're in a good mood...and don't worry we're not really seriously trying to make each other mad.

Toan~ I have a lot to say... First off if you enjoy this good for you, you can take a joke ^_^ second, if you hold yourself too high one day it's going to all come crashing down and when the truth finally dawns on you, it'll hit you harder than lightning. Third, today must be opposite day, because beautiful and magnificent is opposite of what you truly are. FOURTH, you are extremely careless with what you say. I've already picked out literally dozens of your weak/vulnerable points.
Yay! My next opponent!

1st: Of course I can, I usually don't take anything online seriously unless I have too xD
2nd: 89
3rd: If it is then you must be truly lying, meaning I am!
4th: You can pick out a thousand weak points and still wont defeat me! And you know if you truly wish to know my weak point, you can just ask  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:55 pm
89?
Nope, opposite day doesn't necessarily mean a truth is a lie and a lie is a truth. I'm saying the truth and I metaphorically implied opposite day a's a way to contradict your "beauty" and "magnificence".
Also, why would I ask for your many weak points when I already know so many of them and am havin a delightful time finding more?

Also, you shouldn't take Kain leaving as your victory. When he left you said you were bored, a negative for you. If we leave we shall leave you bored (hence with a negative) and we shall be relieved of your presence, a positive for us. Therefore, we are the actual ones with victory.

And on that note, I bid thee all a fair night ^.^  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:04 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
89?
Nope, opposite day doesn't necessarily mean a truth is a lie and a lie is a truth. I'm saying the truth and I metaphorically implied opposite day a's a way to contradict your "beauty" and "magnificence".
Also, why would I ask for your many weak points when I already know so many of them and am havin a delightful time finding more?

Also, you shouldn't take Kain leaving as your victory. When he left you said you were bored, a negative for you. If we leave we shall leave you bored (hence with a negative) and we shall be relieved of your presence, a positive for us. Therefore, we are the actual ones with victory.

And on that note, I bid thee all a fair night ^.^

89! That is how many time I have heard a person said that to me.
And if it truly opposite day, I would be kind and thoughtful, dull and weak, lying and angry, peaceful and quiet.
Then have as much fun as you want! I won't denied you your joy in life! It is merely a suggestion coming from a humble being such as myself.

He leaves here pissed and annoy, meaning what I said has truly annoyed him turning it into my victory. If you compare being annoyed and boredom then I clearly won this argument.

No! Don't leave! You were the best challenge I had all night!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:15 pm
Damn, she's gone.........WINDY, I'M BORED!!! PLAY WITH ME!!!!  

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:45 pm

God dammit- i'm here already!

D:<

WWWHHHAAATTT???

-Shakes you by the shoulders-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:46 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Damn, she's gone.........WINDY, I'M BORED!!! PLAY WITH ME!!!!

Oh-oh, Toan look! Look at my new pet Elephant! I need to name him!

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:53 pm
Call him Donny. It's a good name for an elephant.

Also I'm bored! Let rp together!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:53 pm

-Rubs Elephant against Toan's cheek-

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:54 pm
The Sadistic Toan

Donny sounds nice~

Er- isn't the whole or part of the World collapsed already???

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:55 pm
Not in your profile i meant in the rp forum! -Grabs elephant and toss him onto a soft fluffy bed-  

The Sadistic Toan

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:56 pm
Im Windspirit
The Sadistic Toan

Donny sounds nice~

Er- isn't the whole or part of the World collapsed already???

Of course it does, I named it!

hmm it is? Don't worry, the mighty and awesome Toan can fix that! Anyways we'll just rp into the future where the world was fix.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Nooo! Don't treat Donny that way! D:

You do that with Gimpi! Wherever he is.....

Naw, I like the corruption of the World Right now. Let's not push things ahead. :/ Where are you anyways?

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:01 pm
But I wanna! I have to! It goes against my belief if I don't!

I'll find him and teach him a lesson!

I have no clue, I haven't rp forever except for in pummel event.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games