Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:57 am
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
I hate killing my own kind off. I'd rather not use one then replace someone already existing.

I've made my decision.

So rather than replace dead weight, you're going to loose a character with potential and still not use the character you refused to replace.
But he would still have to ditch someone for the bot, and Sin and the bot seem to have a deep connection with each other so, it just wouldn't be the same just having Sin i guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:59 am
Call me a**l. Because I am.

They all have potential. It's just, as you put it, that my time is divided amongst them all, making things difficult for me.

So no. I won't use Darth Sin or TK-00. Too many conflicts, and I'd rather not bring up more problems. Now stop bothering about it.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:03 pm
Fine.
I'm sick of beating a dead horse.

Now I just need Johnny and Stellar to get a move on with their preliminaries.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:05 pm
Hey, I just want to get the battle with The Licker over with, that has gone on for a while now xd  

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:05 pm
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Hey, I just want to get the battle iwht Licker over with, that has gone on for a while now xd

Yeah it has.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:13 pm
If i recall, someone wanted to toy around with it >>  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:25 pm
ElladanKenet
If i recall, someone wanted to toy around with it >>
Lol, yea, well I am serious now, and I bet our team work will finish it this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:21 pm
Ok...so nix my need for a fourth for the Tourney.
Shinn finally emerged up from wherever he hides at.
now I wonder where Paul went...  

Sol Walker
Crew

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:03 am
Hey, would it be ok, if my character went in serach for the saber staff of Exar Kun, after he become Sith Knight?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:01 am
Thats up to nelo and if it wasnt destroyed in Canon.
Otherwise a quest like that shouldnt pose a problem.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:43 pm
Nope. Not just destroyed. Assumed to have been with him at death. Most likely somewhere on Yavin IV.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:03 pm
well look up yavin 4 on Wokkiepedia and see if its still around after the Vong War.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:35 pm
The Vong went there and flattened most of the temples, but nothing more is really said. They most likely vonged the surface, but there's nothing that says that they actually did this.

Therefore, it is possible. Assuming the lightsaber wasn't in one of the temples.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:39 pm
you'd probably risk engaging any mutated Vong beasts that are there. Maybe even those Vornskyr creatures.
Other than that, go right ahead.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:43 pm
Vornskrs are native only to Myrkr, as far as I'm aware of. There are no more Voxyns, and there SHOULDN'T be any Vongformeds. Maybe a Rodian warbeast here or there, but nothing major.

I'd be more worried about accidently finding a Terentektek. At this time, I think it'd be quite possible that one pops up on Yavin.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games