Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:04 pm
blondeangelkitty
Lloxie
blondeangelkitty
Lloxie
Vincent Shizu
AHMIGAWD. I gotsa go for abit...I will be back laters though. Don't miss meh to much. XD

Nawwr.... laters, Vincent! ^.^

"ok, ok lloxie your sneaky fox, here take a bag. You seem to need more than me?" Throws bag while laughing loudly.

Glares at you "I'm watching you."

xP! Nehehe.... well I -am- a foxie afterall. =p *jumps and catches the bag, then yips* Hehe, thankies! ^^

"Oh you!" Huff angerily. Chases after you with duck tape and tapes you to the ceiling. Takes what left of the bag from you "Could at least said please."

With evil gleam in eye " Ok lloxie, prepare for torture." Pulls out a giant feather and begins to tickle you. Laughs innocently.

Er... you said to take it.... o_o;; *drops it then* Eek, nuu! *surrounds himself and Kim with a protective forcefield before he gets caught* O_O  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:06 pm
blondeangelkitty
Laei Canu
blondeangelkitty
Lloxie
blondeangelkitty
Lloxie
Vincent Shizu
AHMIGAWD. I gotsa go for abit...I will be back laters though. Don't miss meh to much. XD

"ok, ok lloxie your sneaky fox, here take a bag. You seem to need more than me?" Throws bag while laughing loudly.

xP! Nehehe.... well I -am- a foxie afterall. =p *jumps and catches the bag, then yips* Hehe, thankies! ^^

"Oh you!" Huff angerily. Chases after you with duck tape and tapes you to the ceiling. Takes what left of the bag from you "Could at least said please."

With evil gleam in eye " Ok lloxie, prepare for torture." Pulls out a giant feather and begins to tickle you. Laughs innocently.

*Sits on the ground and looks up at the ceiling, giggling* Heehee, T all sticky! x33

Prances over, hands you a giant feather. " Here help me get at lloxie." Begins to laugh and continues to tickle Lloxie.

Gahhhh! @-@ *wiggles and squirms and writhes about* Nuuuu! X3;;  

Lloxie

Laei Canu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:07 pm
blondeangelkitty
Laei Canu
blondeangelkitty
Lloxie
blondeangelkitty
Lloxie
Vincent Shizu

*Sits on the ground and looks up at the ceiling, giggling* Heehee, T all sticky! x33

Prances over, hands you a giant feather. " Here help me get at lloxie." Begins to laugh and continues to tickle Lloxie.

*Cackles and rubs her hands together, looking up at Lloxie with an EEEBIL and SCAR-E eyes* With pleazure... >D *swishes teh feather "menacingly", acting as if it was a katana or somewhat* O:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:09 pm
Lloxie
blondeangelkitty
Lloxie
blondeangelkitty
Lloxie
Vincent Shizu

Er... you said to take it.... o_o;; *drops it then* Eek, nuu! *surrounds himself and Kim with a protective forcefield before he gets caught* O_O

Laughs innocently "I asked if anyone wanted it, i didnt say to take it."

" Ok, lloxie i think you had enough torture." Stops tickling him, looks up at him. " I have to go now, but good luck getting yourself unstuck from the ceiling. If you ask nicely maybe someone might help you."

Laughs gently "Oh and more thing, these are yours, now you can have them." Throw the last bag of chocolate chip cookies that reads -just for lloxie, from blondeangelkitty, huggles-

Jumps on floofy cloud. "Bye everyone this has been fun." blaugh  

Blondeangelkitty

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:09 pm
Laei Canu

*Cackles and rubs her hands together, looking up at Lloxie with an EEEBIL and SCAR-E eyes* With pleazure... >D *swishes teh feather "menacingly", acting as if it was a katana or somewhat* O:

........ eep. o_o;;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:11 pm
Meep, oki. oo Byebye! nn;  

Laei Canu

Blondeangelkitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:12 pm
Feeling sorry for lloxie, flies backs around and untapes him from ceiling."i hope you like your cookies, but you better watch out for the other one with the feather i dont know if she's done torturing you or not. later."

Floats away laughing. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:12 pm
Lloxie
Laei Canu

........ eep. o_o;;

Rawr, bebi. >3

Kimmeh does a TEEKLE ATTACK!!!1  

Laei Canu

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:13 pm
blondeangelkitty
Lloxie
blondeangelkitty
Lloxie
blondeangelkitty
Lloxie
Vincent Shizu

Laughs innocently "I asked if anyone wanted it, i didnt say to take it."

" Ok, lloxie i think you had enough torture." Stops tickling him, looks up at him. " I have to go now, but good luck getting yourself unstuck from the ceiling. If you ask nicely maybe someone might help you."

Laughs gently "Oh and more thing, these are yours, now you can have them." Throw the last bag of chocolate chip cookies that reads -just for lloxie, from blondeangelkitty, huggles-

Jumps on floofy cloud. "Bye everyone this has been fun." blaugh

*giggles, sticks tongue out at playfully* Hehe, laters, Blondeanglekitty. =P

*wiggles a bit and squirms, trying to get free* Merf.... >>

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:13 pm
biggrin thanks for your help.  

Blondeangelkitty

Laei Canu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:14 pm
blondeangelkitty
Feeling sorry for lloxie, flies backs around and untapes him from ceiling."i hope you like your cookies, but you better watch out for the other one with the feather i dont know if she's done torturing you or not. later."

Floats away laughing. wink

Aw poo. : P x3

*Chases after Lloxie with teh feather* KUM 'ERE MAI L0VE!! >D  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:15 pm
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu

........ eep. o_o;;

Rawr, bebi. >3

Eep! O_O;; *writhes and squirms some more, tail swishy around rapidly* Niiii, stoppit! ^_^;;  

Lloxie

Laei Canu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:16 pm
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu

........ eep. o_o;;

Rawr, bebi. >3

Eep! O_O;; *writhes and squirms some more, tail swishy around rapidly* Niiii, stoppit! ^_^;;

*Stops, keeshies onna cheek, then CONTINUES*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:19 pm
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu
Lloxie
Laei Canu

........ eep. o_o;;

Rawr, bebi. >3

*Stops, keeshies onna cheek, then CONTINUES*

Eek! *mrrs, then eeps and runs around, avoiding the large feather* Cut that out, you! ^.^;;;

I'll get you for this one day Blondeangelkitty! XP

Lloxie

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:22 pm
*yawn* so bored  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games