Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:01 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled upon seeing tony even if the man was pacing the lab as he talked. He could see Reed's face on Dumme's screen and positionEd himself behind a counter still unsure about showing his pregnancy or his Jotun form to the world. He didn't think Reed would judge him but he was sure there would be many questions. "I brought the book on teleportation." Loki offered when Tony said he hadnt been expecting either he or Fenrir. He had told Tony that he would look for the book so it surprised him a bit that Tony wouldn't expect him in some capacity. Seeing tony pick Fenrir up however dispelled the surprise. Fenrir looked so at home with tony holding him. "Hello, Dr. Richards." Loki greeted to Reed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:51 am
Alikia Tsuki

Reed smiled at the sight of Loki. “Hello Loki.” He greeted in return before turning curious eyes on Fenrir. “Who’s this?” he asked slowly. Tony sighed, looking to the boy who smiled up at him. “This is Fenrir, Loki’s son. Fenrir, this is-“ he tried to introduce before Fenrir cut him off. “Mr. Fantastic! He’s the stretchy one from the Fantastic Four.” He said excitedly, making Tony laugh softly. Reed blinked, smiling at Fenrir’s excitement. “It’s nice to meet you.” He said lightly before glancing in Loki’s direction. “I must admit I’d thought this particular story a myth however.” He said lightly. He hadn’t expected Loki to really have children, and he’d been even less prepared to see Tony handling a child so easily. Tony smirked then, but didn’t comment, just carrying Fenrir as he came over to Loki. Looking at the book he held, Tony smiled. “Thank you.” He said slowly, leaning in to give Loki a quick kiss. “This will help, I can feel it.” He said lightly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:31 am
MDaylus

Returning the smile reed offered him, he was glad that the man didn't ask questions about his appearance. He was intrigued by the quizzicalNess of Reed over Fenrir. He was more surprised Fenrir knew who Richards was. He guessed he probably had Thor or Clint to blame for that. Knowing the two men would try and teach the boy all of the other heoes. "Some rumors of me are greatly exaggerated the ones of my children are less so." Loki smiled. When Tony turned to him to take the book Loki smiled at the thanks but smiled more at the quick kiss. "Let me know if you need more I found a few more advanced books for the same tuhing. But this one is the most basic stuff." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony put the book on a table so he could flip through it with one hand. Skimming some of the information, Fenrir watched him curiously, still clinging to Tony. “This will help…I’m not sure advanced books on this stuff will help much as it’s not magic we’re trying to do.” He said slowly. Finding something that looked vaguely like equations, he paused, he’d have to examine that better. Looking up, he smiled at Loki. “Thanks.” He said again. “And what are you doing here?” he asked lightly as he looked to Fenrir. “I wanted to know what you were doing.” Fenrir grinned. Reed was smiling slightly at the sight of Tony interacting with Fenrir, staying silent to watch. “I’m going to make a teleportation device. Do you know what that is?” Tony asked lightly, Fenrir nodding slightly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:13 pm
MDaylus

Watching Tony flip through the book he hoped it would be what Tony needed for whatever he was working on. When Tony declared that the book would help and he was unsure about the more advanced books considering he wasn't trying to do magic Loki nodded in relief. When Tony paused on a page with equations Loki looked over it, there were some Asgardian runes on the page, notes someone had made. "You are welcome." Loki smiled at the thanks. Loki nodded again after Fenrir expressed wanting to know what Tony was up to. He knew the man was trying to replicate teleportation in some form but he didn't know why. "What are you trying to teleport?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony had an image of the equations sent to Reed as Loki questioned him. Shrugging slightly, he glanced at his mate. “Anything and everything?” he said slowly. “Really I just want to prove it’s possible right now, maybe test it on small things, pencils, small electronics, things like that. I just think it’ll be useful technology to have eventually.” He added. “Don’t you think so?” he asked Fenrir, the boy nodding. “I’m going to learn how to do it with magic one day.” He said confidently.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:29 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony told him that he wanted everything and anything, that he merely wanted to prove that it was possible. He wasn't sure if Tony was telling him the truth, there was a some inkling of doubt in Loki's mind that had more of a point to this than proving teleportation. Tony had seen him teleport after all, so he knew it was possible. He agreed that it could be useful for Midgard to have. When Fenrir proclaimed that he was going to learn to teleport with magic someday Loki smiled. "Someday." he assured.

"Sir, it would appear that Agent Coulson has arrived with another." came JARVIS' voice.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir wiggled a little when Loki agreed with him, but managed not to pull himself from Tony’s arms. The genius had turned to watch Reed begin to examine the equation sent to him when JARVIS spoke. “Really?” Tony asked. That had been rather fast. Looking between Loki and Fenrir, he frowned. “Do you want to stay? I need to talk to Phil and his guest….” He said slowly. He knew no one would do anything to Loki or Fenrir with him here, but he also knew how badly Loki wanted to hide from strangers in his current state.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to the ceiling when JARVIS proclaimed that the agent he had supposedly killed and whom he assumed was the dwarf had arrived. The thought of what would proceed the next while had the good worrying his bottom lip. He knew it would not be a fun conversation. Looking to Tony when the man asked if he wanted to stay had Loki shaking his head. He didn't want to stay but knew that he would have to speak to the dwarf if he ever wanted to find Tony a teacher. "I have to I think but there is no reason for Fenrir to be around the vulgarity that will take place." Loki spoke. It was only partially true of course, he didn't want Fenrir to listen to the dwarfs language but also the insults that would come. Most of all it was a strategic choice that would give him a leg up in what would come.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki think it over before slowly nodding. He hoped it wouldn’t be as bad as Loki assumed it would. Looking to Fenrir, he smiled gently. “Why don’t you go find your uncle and hang out with him for a bit?” he suggested, but Fenrir clung to him a little tighter. “But I wanted to come here.” The boy protested. Tony sighed rubbing Fenrir’s back gently. “Well….why don’t you come down here latter, I’ll even let you see some chemical reactions.” He offered, but Fenrir was still reluctant to release his hold on Tony. Sighing, Tony turned to the screen Reed was on. “Why don’t you look all of that over and think about it and I’ll get back to you later?” he suggested. “Yeah…of course…..I need to tell Susan I’ll be working on a project anyway.” Reed said lightly before his screen flickered off. Focusing on Fenrir again, he bounced the boy in his arms a little. “Come on Fen….I’ll make it up to you, I promise.” He said, slowly coaxing the boy to let go of him.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:48 pm
MDaylus

"His uncle left to Asgard this morning. Fenrir can you go stay with Natasha or Bucky for a little while." Loki suggested. He knew Fenrir wanted to stay with Tony and himself and see what Tony was working on. He felt bad for making his son go off without him once more. But this was neccessary, if he wanted to get what they needed then Fenrir couldn't be seen by the Dwarf.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked at Loki, before nodding. Hopefully Thor would come back with at least some information. Fenrir reluctantly let himself get set on the floor and transformed before he slowly wandered from the lab. Tony shook his head, rubbing the back of his neck. “He certainly knows how to work the guilt trips huh?”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched his son leave the room feeling just as guilty as before. He was grabbing alot of guilt lately and it only seemed to grow heavier. "He does..." Loki sighed running a hand through his hair. "JARVIS can you make sure that Fenrir does not encounter Agent Coulson and his companion?" Loki asked the AI.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:11 am
Alikia Tsuki

“I will send them to different elevators to avoid such an encounter.” JARVIS responded. Tony crossed his arms as he looked to Loki. “Is there a special reason Fenrir shouldn’t be seen by them?” Tony asked slowly, looking the god over. He knew there were a lot of pieces of Loki’s history he didn’t understand or know about, he just assumed this was one of them.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded in thanks when JARVIS told him he would send Fenrir and their guests to different elevators. Looking to Tony when the man spoke he noticed the man had crossed his arms. "To give us a leg up in dealing with the Dwarf to convince him to work with us. Dwarfs you have to convince by catching them insulting others. One of the rules is that if he insults someone within the home not in conversation with him it is a point for us. I doubt he knows Fenrir is free or here. So if we can keep him from knowing so, he is more likely to throw an insult Fenrir's way giving us a leg up." Loki explained.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games