Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 422 423 424 425 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:20 pm
(nooo dont let strike find the yet i want jake to kidnap them and strike save them.)

alex nodded and picked her up in his arms transforming in his wolf form he ran as fast as he could holding onto lizzy as if he was his own life.

rena looked confused, she sniffed the air "smells old, probaly an old scent or something"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:25 pm
(okay)
"their my family, i bet their just walking around, the like to do that" he said while shrugging

Lizzy whimpers, holding onto him tightly.

Jake transforms as well and chases after them, gaining on them because he was stronger "gotcha" he said grabbing alex by his neck with his teeth then stood up straight and held onto both of them tightly "say goodnight" he said before doing some weird freaky magic and the two passed out (ran out of ideas XDD)  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:29 pm
(haha)
rena smiled and suddely picked up jakes scent, a shudder went threw her and she looked scared.

alex saw one last glimpse of lizzys terrfied face and her small beatiful body being held tightly by jake right as he passed out he whispered "im sorry lizzy..." and his world went black  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:36 pm
"whats that?" he sniffs the air "Jake? dont worry Rena, he wont take you away from me"
(dun dun duhhhhhhh lolz hmm)  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:39 pm
(what now? XD)

rena held him tightly she sniffed the air more and it smelt like jake and strikes kid. "strike...i smell that kid you where talking about, his scent is mixed with jakes and i smell a girl to" she looked worried  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:41 pm
He went cold "no" he looks at rena "he couldnt......he did" he growls "he took them, come on we have to go"
(idk)  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:50 pm
rena looked scared at the thought of haveing to see jake again but she had to help her new mate no matter the cost.

alex woke up slowly confused at where he was "lizzy..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:54 pm
she was curled up somewhere, a distance away from him. "Alex" she whispered still asleep "alex?" she sits up quickly "ALEX???!!" when she spots him she tries to go after him but was stopped by something wrapped around her wrist that was attached to a table "alex" she cried

Strike looks at her with pain filled eyes "come on, we can trace their scent"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:00 am
alex reached out for her but something around his neck stopped him, he was tied like a dog to some tall. her reached out for her "lizzy...im so sorry i tryed to protect you..."

rena nodded and she held onto his hand  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:03 am
Lizzy sniffs "its *hiccup* okay alex" she said through her tears "its not your fault" she rubs her eyes her heart aching to be with him.

Strike runs after the scent before coming up to an old factory.

Lizzy screams when someone picked her up "NO PUT ME DOWN" she kicks and screams.

Jake chuckles "cant have them both together, now this will be more interesting, now ill get my mate back"
(one goes after lizzy the other goes after alex kay? oh n goin to go soon kay)  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:16 am
alex roared and screamed at jake to let her go his eyes red with fury. "DONT TOUCH HER YOU SICK b*****d LET HIM GO." alex screamed angerly tears falling down his face.

(awwww dont gooo!!!!!!!!)

rena followed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:20 am
(him? lolz)
Lizzy screams, punching the guy in the face but it didnt stop him "ALEX" she cries, tears streaming down her face as she was taken away from her love.

(tired chicka lolz)  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:26 am
(drink coffee!)
alex fell face first into the ground crying curling into a ball shakeing.

rena found the place where they where and eyes it suspiciously

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:06 pm
(rawr!(  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:29 pm
strike runs into the place "Alex? Lizzy?"

lizzy continues to scream

"rena, go find lizzy" strike said and then went to go untie alex  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 422 423 424 425 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games