Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:44 pm
ElladanKenet
Vornskrs are native only to Myrkr, as far as I'm aware of. There are no more Voxyns, and there SHOULDN'T be any Vongformeds. Maybe a Rodian warbeast here or there, but nothing major.

I'd be more worried about accidently finding a Terentektek. At this time, I think it'd be quite possible that one pops up on Yavin.

Listen, there very well could be some rogue Voxins left onplanet.
and given that no one ever went there after the Vongforming, theres a very good chance that theres a whole jedi hostile ecosystem there.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:49 pm
the last of the voxyn died at the hands of Jedi Knights at the battles of Ebaq 9 and Coruscant.

-Wikipedia  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:58 pm
ElladanKenet
the last of the voxyn died at the hands of Jedi Knights at the battles of Ebaq 9 and Coruscant.

-Wikipedia

Yeah? And note that theres no mention of 250 meter long Krayt Dragons, Revenge class Carriers, and some of the other stuff we do.
Sometimes it pays to throw in a few curvballs for flavor.
Or are you that afraid of a voxin?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:29 pm
ElladanKenet
Vornskrs are native only to Myrkr, as far as I'm aware of. There are no more Voxyns, and there SHOULDN'T be any Vongformeds. Maybe a Rodian warbeast here or there, but nothing major.

I'd be more worried about accidently finding a Terentektek. At this time, I think it'd be quite possible that one pops up on Yavin.

Not exactly... There have been a number of recorded occurances of Vornskrs being found off-Myrkr. I think there was a self sustained population of Vornskrs near a sith temple on the planet Dromund Kaas.

No Voxyn survive however, the Voxyn life cycle is extremely short, so short that without a queen to replace those dieing simply from old age the Voxyn were extinct within a year.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:28 am
Buzz killers.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:30 am
Of course, we can always bring them back into existance.

Ferno's Biological creation experiment #439482.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:50 am
Its just like Jurrassic Park, except more recent and with better tech.
s long as a scrap of DNA exists, they can still be cloned.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:09 am
*swish*

Ferno would more than likely use that in his basic experiments of sith alchemy.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:16 am
What? old Vong Anti Jedi weapons?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:20 am
Why not?

He's pretty much the premier alchemist in the sith horde, why not dig up some anti-jedi weapons for possible use. Stick it on Yavin, in case they go there, and lay traps across the galaxy. When Ossus happens, they'll want to kill as many as possible, but some will get away. So make sure they'll have a hard time surviving anywhere.

Thus, make a bunch of weapons and place them in obvious places where a jedi may go.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:22 am
Nelowulf
Why not?

He's pretty much the premier alchemist in the sith horde, why not dig up some anti-jedi weapons for possible use. Stick it on Yavin, in case they go there, and lay traps across the galaxy. When Ossus happens, they'll want to kill as many as possible, but some will get away. So make sure they'll have a hard time surviving anywhere.

Thus, make a bunch of weapons and place them in obvious places where a jedi may go.

i'm not saying theres anything wrong with it.
Far from it. Its been a century since the Vong and Jedi had fought and many of the old techniques for dealing with them are probably forgotten except by some of the longer lived Jedi.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:23 am
The joys of being 300 years old.

I could really throw a couple curveballs.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:37 am
Nelowulf
The joys of being 300 years old.

I could really throw a couple curveballs.

Agreed. Long lived species make considerable foes when used properly. I just wonder what happened to hutts to make them so short sighted.

While Link isnt 300 years old, he does subscribe to an older ideal of Jedi, History being one of the things Hiko Shin made sure Link knew and understood.
If theres anyone in the galaxy who might recognize the threat of something from a Century or two back, it would probably be Link.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:36 am
Have fun with that, Nelo  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:32 pm
I would like to state something here.

Johnny, I'm very disapointed in you.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games