Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened with a tilted head, processing Loki’s response. “Sneak, sneaky.” Tony smirked, before stepping a little closer to Loki, placing one hand on Loki’s belly, the other on his hip in a loose hold. “You sure you want to be here….I know you aren’t big on strangers right now.” He asked quietly, searching Loki’s face. Loki could always feed him information if he wanted.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:59 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a slight smile when tony told him he was sneaky. He couldn't help it, it was how one got up in the world of kings. He didn't know how he had survived or would have survived Asgard without his tricks. Looking up to tony as the man stepped forward placing a hand on his belly and hip he smiled softly. The touch was comforting and made him want to just lean against tony. He knew he had a job to do however which was why he shook his head at Tony's question. "I don't think I have a choice, the dwarf will know little about you, the game won't be fun for him that way. If we want to gain you a tacher then I will have to be the one to put up with his insults." Loki responded softly. He didn't want to face what he knew would come, to remain stoic in the face of the dwarf was not easy generally being pregnant would only make it harder.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony rubbed Loki’s belly gently as the god talked. “I admit that I’m not a huge fan of the idea of standing around while someone insults you.” He said slowly. He’d never been quiet about things like that before. Pulling a chair over for Loki, he let the god sit down before a bell warned him that Phil and his guest had reached their floor. “Well, show-time I guess.” He said lightly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki remained relaxed as he spoke because Tony rubbed his belly. The whole situation had Loki unnerved and stressed out already. "It is how Dwarves function in their culture. It is like a game to them but it is hard to know when their insults are their true thoughts. If I can catch him at four unallowed insults then we can control the deal for him to help you." Loki sighed as he sat in the chair Tony pulled over for him. Just as he had sat down as a bell signaled the arrival of the agent and the dwarf. "Show time." Loki agreed softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony moved a little closer to Loki as the god spoke. Placing a hand on his shoulder, the genius looked up as Phil walked through the door, a shorter man following him. The man didn’t necessarily look like Tony had thought he would, but that might have been the street clothes from Earth that he wore. Phil gave a calm smile as he saw Tony and Loki. “Hello. It’s nice to see both of you on more pleasant terms.” Phil said lightly, Tony arching a brow at the comment. “Yeah, don’t push your luck yet. I’m still not happy with you….” Tony muttered.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Tony as the man placed a hand on his shoulder. As the guests walked through the door Loki turned his attention back to them steeling himself for what was to come. The man who walked in with the agent who Loki vaguely recognized was shorter than a Midgardian but taller than the average dwarf. It explained alot to Loki as to why the dwarf was on Midgard. The dwarf had flaming copper red hair that could almost match the metal itself with a beard of the same color. The hair was short which made Loki pleased. Short hair on a dwarf meant a smith of some sort, it was a point in their favor of Tony having a good teacher. Looking to Phil as the agent spoke Loki didn't respond. `Greetings` Loki greeted in dwarven to the Dwarf who gave a mere grunt of reply.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony squeezed Loki’s shoulder gently, trying to offer comfort, but unsure if it was for his own comfort or Loki’s. When Loki greeted the dwarf, he shifted, judging his reaction closely. Disinterest wasn’t the same as hostility, so he wasn’t too bad….so far. Phil didn’t seem put off by Tony’s response, smile still as pleasant as ever. “Well, as you asked, this is the man behind the cuffs we used on Loki. He has helped us understand a little about magic and create some precautions around it ever since it came to our attention.” He said slowly, motioning to the dwarf. Tony tilted his head slightly. “Those were some impressive cuffs.” He said slowly. “Did you make them, or did you just have them with you when you came to Earth?” he asked absently.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki took another breath when Tony squeezed his shoulder moving his own hand up to place it over Tony's to offer his own form of comfort to the man. They would need each other to get through this Loki was sure and it hadn't even truly begun yet. Phil's words about the cuffs that had been used on him had Loki bristling a bit. They hadn't done anything because his lack of magic at that point and the fact that they were made for an Asgardian and not him specifically. If he had had any magic he was sure they wouldn't have dampened it much then either. Bringing his attention back to the Dwarf when Tony questioned him Loki prepped for what he knew would be the first of many insults.

"I made them, I had nothing when I came to Midgard. Though I can see they were not made right. If I had known they were for him and that he was runt b*****d I would have made them different." the dwarf stated. His tone didn't indicate that he was trying to insult anyone and Loki didn't take the term he used to refer to him as an insult either. Many of the races besides the Jotun called the offspring of a Jotun and another race a runt b*****d. Mainly because they were born out of wedlock and they were smaller than their pure blooded parents. He even recalled himself using the term before he had known what he was. Of course he had only used the term once because Skadi had heard him say it and made sure that he should not say it ever again. Skadi had always looked out for him it seemed, even when he had not known he was insulting himself. Still the dwarf's words were not really an direct insult and Loki was sure it would not be counted. That fact worried him a bit, he needed the dwarf to insult him to get the training for Tony. There was still time of course, they had not yet proposed what they wanted from the dwarf, but Loki predicted this would be more difficult than he had thought before. Inwardly he thanked his foresight to keep Fenrir away from the dwarf, it seemed he would greatly need the leg up.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Even if Loki didn’t react to the term the dwarf used, Tony frowned darkly and even Phil managed to look a little uncomfortable, not wanting the dwarf to worsen the already strained relationship the genius had with SHIELD. “Well I don’t think you’ll ever be given the opportunity to handcuff my mate again. So I wouldn’t rush off to make any new cuffs.” Tony said evenly, hoping it would be warning enough for the dwarf not to openly disrespect Loki. “I’m interested in your methods however. The weaving of magic into an object….” He said slowly, trying to see what the dwarf’s thoughts on the topic were.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki glanced up to Tony when he sensed the man's mood darken confused for a moment by it until he tracked what the dwarf had said in regards to him. Giving Tony's hand another squeeze to comfort and hopefully calm him. It didn't seem to really do much in regards to Tony's words to the dwarf which Loki had to refrain from wincing at. 'Try not to antagonize him, you need his help.' Loki prodded quietly to Tony. When Tony continued to state that he was interested in the dwarf methods he knew the 'bargaining' had begun, a chess game of words and insults he had to win.

The dwarf seemed oblivious to the unease in the room until Tony spoke and then he raised an eyebrow. He seemed to be questioning Tony's tone and words with the look. "Mate? Not a proper one if the state of your bond has anything to say about it." the dwarf shot back and Loki felt stuck for a moment. Not only was this dwarf a weapon smith but he was a bondsman as well. It seemed like the stakes of this game had just gotten higher. "Weapon smithing? Merely that, what about it?" the dwarf questioned. Loki had no doubt the man already knew what they were to ask of him but he couldn't jump the gun yet. Tony had started this, he would have to wait for Tony to say what he needed before getting to the finer details.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:51 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced to Loki at his warning over the bond. ‘It won’t be worth it if he so casually disrespects you every time he’s here.’ He responded quickly. When the dwarf looked them over and was so casually able to comment on their bond, he stiffened. How could this man know about something so intimate and personal for them? The only people who knew anything about their bond, let alone the state of it were their closest, most trusted confidantes. The dwarf continued however and Tony gave a small shrug, motioning to his workshop. “Well I am a creator as well….a smith I guess you could say.” He said slowly. “And I can also weave magic into metal….a skill few possess as I understand it.” He continued, almost managing a casual tone.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:43 am
MDaylus

'He is not trying to offer disrespect, not yet anyway. It is merely a common term used by almost all realms.' Loki tried to explain. Loki knew he would have to explain it more later, but he needed Tony to not antagonize the Dwarf before they had gotten into this. If he did then Loki was sure they wouldn't win this game. If Tony angered the Dwarf then the Dwarf wouldn't give his own insults and Loki would lose. 'Please, just let me deal with his insults. After this first conversation you can tell him no all you want.' Loki added.

"I can see the magic in the things here." the dwarf acknowledged. "It is a skill very few posses and even less that Midgardian's possess. However you seem to be talking around the true subject. Why did you wish to see me, if not about the cuffs I made?" the dwarf questioned.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t hide the fact that he disliked the idea of remaining silent about insults against Loki, but he did signal an acceptance of the request. He just hoped the dwarf wouldn’t come to assume he’d never defend Loki. Tony wasn’t surprised by the dwarf deciding to get straight to the point, and only paused for a second to figure out how to phrase what he wanted. “Well, as you said, this skill is rare, especially on Earth….There is nowhere for me learn more about this. I was wondering if you’d be willing to show me a little more about this skill.” He asked carefully.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt a bit of relief when tony accepted the need to not antagonize the dwarf. When dwarf got straight to the point Loki too was not surprised and jumped in finally to clarify when tony had responded. "He needs a teacher. Someone who can train him in the art of weapon smithing. Most of what he had done so far has been accidental and without the knowledge he was even doing it." Loki explained.

The dwarf watched tony and Loki knowing there was more going on than what he could see. Pulled away from trying to figure it out when tony posed his need/eant. He had been ready to reply that he could show to y what he could do but he doubted it would help much when Loki piped up. The game had started then officially. The needs of those before him had been layer out and now it was up to him to determine how much power to give them.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced at Loki when he spoke, giving a small nod. He hadn’t wanted to mention anything about teachers until he’d seen how open the dwarf was to even sharing information in general, but it was too late now. “I’m sure you are aware of how dangerous untrained magic can be. I’ll admit a few accidents have happened because I didn’t know how to use or control my abilities….and with babies on the way, I’d like to cut that chance down a bit.” He said slowly, rubbing the back of his neck. Of course that wasn’t the real reason for his urgency, but it was a useful excuse, and true on some level.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games