Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4176 4177 4178 4179 4180 4181 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinette Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:34 pm

Cray Spirit
Vinette Starwind
Cray Spirit
*aims the Mad Cat's compliment of 6 silo's of Clan LRM's, 4 silos of Clan SRMs, 2 Clan Extended Range PPC's, and 2 Clan Extended Range Heavy Lasers dead center on your 'Mech (whoo! MechCommander/MechWarrior!)*
gonk Oh crap...Time to use my MegasXLR part add-on! *transports a cup of soda onto Crays main command console* (Huzzah for the Great Mechwarrior too...and even mechassualt)
(Hey, the MechAssaults weren't bad games, I have MA2: Lone Wolf) *watches the soda slide off of the metal, as his consoles are holograms* Ohh..kay? *opens fire* twisted
(Had it, finished in a few measly hours on hard setting...damn xbox made it so easy ;_; )

*blinks and uses the wings and booster rockets to fly well and truely backwards in retreat*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:37 pm

Vinette Starwind
Cray Spirit
Vinette Starwind
Cray Spirit
*aims the Mad Cat's compliment of 6 silo's of Clan LRM's, 4 silos of Clan SRMs, 2 Clan Extended Range PPC's, and 2 Clan Extended Range Heavy Lasers dead center on your 'Mech (whoo! MechCommander/MechWarrior!)*
gonk Oh crap...Time to use my MegasXLR part add-on! *transports a cup of soda onto Crays main command console* (Huzzah for the Great Mechwarrior too...and even mechassualt)
(Hey, the MechAssaults weren't bad games, I have MA2: Lone Wolf) *watches the soda slide off of the metal, as his consoles are holograms* Ohh..kay? *opens fire* twisted
(Had it, finished in a few measly hours on hard setting...damn xbox made it so easy ;_; )

*blinks and uses the wings and booster rockets to fly well and truely backwards in retreat*
Backwards is one of the worst directions you could have chosen.. *watches the missles rapidly home in on your power core, and the energy weaponry rip through the air at colossal speeds, sure to cause heavy damage*

Cray Spirit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:38 pm

*cries* I'm due any day now and I'm so not ready gonk
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:39 pm

Cray Spirit
Backwards is one of the worst directions you could have chosen.. *watches the missles rapidly home in on your power core, and the energy weaponry rip through the air at colossal speeds, sure to cause heavy damage*
*shutsdown all jets and stands there with arms folded*

Vinette Starwind

Vinette Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:40 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Just remember, breathe dammit, breathe!

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Instinct will kick in, and there'll be people there to help you

Af Mas

Zanzarus

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Due for what?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:41 pm

Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Due for what?
Labor. And the only person who's gonna be in the room with me is my mate

Alektorphobia

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:42 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Due for what?

No doctors? Thats gonna hurt one helluvalot without doctors... Yay for pediatricians!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:42 pm

Vinette Starwind
Cray Spirit
*blinks, and watches the missles stop homing and power through the air in their last pointed direction, slamming into the ground all around Vinny's 'Mech, causing area damage. Energy weapons do not home, however, and his salvo slams into the torso of the motionless 'Mech* Ow?

Cray Spirit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:43 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Due for what?

o.o Uh...That's not safe
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:43 pm

Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Due for what?

No doctors? Thats gonna hurt one helluvalot without doctors... Yay for pediatricians!
XD I met the only family and person close to me. And actually, I'm not gonna be put on any pain killers since I'm under age or whatever <<

Edit: meant** <<

Alektorphobia

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:44 pm

guzzels coffie then jumps into a giant heavy mech
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:45 pm

Cray Spirit
Vinette Starwind
Cray Spirit
*blinks, and watches the missles stop homing and power through the air in their last pointed direction, slamming into the ground all around Vinny's 'Mech, causing area damage. Energy weapons do not home, however, and his salvo slams into the torso of the motionless 'Mech* Ow?
*falls flat onto the back and flips back up, suffering a few dents and minor system shock damage* You think I didn't think out armour? xd Now...hammer time *dances* doo do de doo, de do, de doo

Vinette Starwind

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:45 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Due for what?

XD I met the only family and person close to me. And actually, I'm not gonna be put on any pain killers since I'm under age or whatever <<

Edit: meant** <<

Oh, lol. Well then, thats much better. XD. My mate is going to steal me away once I grad.
newayz, I'm a tad bored, so I think I'll go find something else to do now. Bye.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4176 4177 4178 4179 4180 4181 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games