Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4177 4178 4179 4180 4181 4182 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:46 pm

Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
*cries* I'm due any day now and I'm so not ready gonk

Due for what?
Labor. And the only person who's gonna be in the room with me is my mate

No doctors? Thats gonna hurt one helluvalot without doctors... Yay for pediatricians!
XD I met the only family and person close to me. And actually, I'm not gonna be put on any pain killers since I'm under age or whatever <<

Edit: meant** <<

Oh, lol. Well then, thats much better. XD. My mate is going to steal me away once I grad.
newayz, I'm a tad bored, so I think I'll go find something else to do now. Bye.
k, bye bye *tackles Af* Affy got new look? o.o

Drifter_Xwolf
guzzels coffie then jumps into a giant heavy mech
I outta say something about a girl using a normal size mech and two guys trying to make up for somethnig with big bad mech's...but I wont xd

Vinette Starwind

Cray Spirit

Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Due for what?

No doctors? Thats gonna hurt one helluvalot without doctors... Yay for pediatricians!
*blinks, having no viable info to give* Umm.. all I know to say is.. good luck? *looks odd amidst the convesation outside his known territory*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:47 pm

*Strikes a few corny poses* GO OMEGA MEGA BOT! *Summons a huge Ultra-man like mech and warps inside it and the mech strike the same corny poses*

OmeTheDragon

Af Mas

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Yush, I did X3

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Due for what?

XD I met the only family and person close to me. And actually, I'm not gonna be put on any pain killers since I'm under age or whatever <<

good luck i hope it dosnt hurt to much for ya oh what am i saying your probly gana rip you mates ears of im not helping am i xd

Drifter_Xwolf

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:48 pm

Af Mas
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Yush, I did X3
*crawls into Af pants and snuggles* I likes the outfit alot x3

Edit: Should I say I crawl up your skirt now? blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:49 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Af Mas
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Yush, I did X3

*pets happily and snugs*
Pants, skirts, you're crawling between my legs...In a clean and cute sort of way whee

Af Mas

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:49 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vashyyk
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Due for what?

good luck i hope it dosnt hurt to much for ya oh what am i saying your probly gana rip you mates ears of im not helping am i xd
x3 Lol, there was this episode of Blue Collar TV with a woman giving birth and they made a big deal out of it like Nascar and my mate was like "I'm getting ideas! blaugh "
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:50 pm

Vinette Starwind
Cray Spirit
Vinette Starwind
Cray Spirit
Backwards is one of the worst directions you could have chosen.. *watches the missles rapidly home in on your power core, and the energy weaponry rip through the air at colossal speeds, sure to cause heavy damage*
*shutsdown all jets and stands there with arms folded*
*blinks, and watches the missles stop homing and power through the air in their last pointed direction, slamming into the ground all around Vinny's 'Mech, causing area damage. Energy weapons do not home, however, and his salvo slams into the torso of the motionless 'Mech* Ow?
*falls flat onto the back and flips back up, suffering a few dents and minor system shock damage* You think I didn't think out armour? xd Now...hammer time *dances* doo do de doo, de do, de doo
*grins, and sees the afterblast of the energy weapons blowing a hole in the armour* Ahh, but you truly don't understand the nature of Energy weaponry, do you? Armour has little affect on it. It absorbs it, and having nothing it can do with the added energy, loses it's structural integrity. *blinks at Drifter and Omega* At least I know what I'm talking about.. *scratches his head*

Cray Spirit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:50 pm

Af Mas
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Af Mas
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Yush, I did X3

*pets happily and snugs*
Pants, skirts, you're crawling between my legs...In a clean and cute sort of way whee
*giggles and curls up against Affyness* x3
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:52 pm

Vinette Starwind
Drifter_Xwolf
guzzels coffie then jumps into a giant heavy mech
I outta say something about a girl using a normal size mech and two guys trying to make up for somethnig with big bad mech's...but I wont xd
hey i like the beefed up overly thick metal look pluss im more then any normal male so haso stop with the acusations and way pulls out a normal looking lazer sword( kinda a contradiction) and swings it sending out a lazer shock wave

@ashpixiation= i musta missed one ok every one but like three

Drifter_Xwolf

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:52 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Af Mas
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Af Mas
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Yush, I did X3

*pets happily and snugs*

*snuggles Aspyhness happily* ^^
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:53 pm

Cray Spirit
*grins, and sees the afterblast of the energy weapons blowing a hole in the armour* Ahh, but you truly don't understand the nature of Energy weaponry, do you? Armour has little affect on it. It absorbs it, and having nothing it can do with the added energy, loses it's structural integrity. *blinks at Drifter and Omega* At least I know what I'm talking about.. *scratches his head*
"You busted up my mech, blew out half of fuzzys cushions and then you go and Mock my stucture integrity...eat this" *shoves the beam sword into the short cannon, then extends it, takes aim and fires for the main control seat...Boom!*

Vinette Starwind

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:53 pm

Af Mas
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Af Mas
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Af Mas
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Yush, I did X3

*pets happily and snugs*

*snuggles Aspyhness happily* ^^
I'm gonna have to put off some of my commissions for awhile after giving birth, though I'll probably take my sketchbook so that I can draw while I'm there. cry
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4177 4178 4179 4180 4181 4182 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games