Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:33 pm
Rena nodded without hesitation the order in strike voice forceing her to not be scared and she launched her self forward heading straight towards where the screams where comeing from, she found herself in a odd looking room, she noticed lizzy tied up in the corner and she quickly ran to her. "are you ok?" she asked worriedly just as the door she had came in slammed shut, rena eyes widened and she looked around.

"strike!!! lizzy!! jake he's got her please you have to help her." alex looked like he was haveing a seizure and a heart attack at the same time as his heart pounded in a unhealthy way against his chest worry filling him

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:36 pm
Jake chuckles 'Looks like i got you my pretty" he said before grabbing her and putting a cloth around her mouth and nose, knocking her out with the gas.

Strike unties him before nodding "come on, they should be around here somewhere, dont worry, renas got her okay?"

Lizzy screams again as she watched jake grab rena and then watch her pass out "ALEX!!!!!"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:41 pm
(wow your a natrual megy....scary...*back away from her slowly* o,o haha jk wow im starveing haveing eaten today)

rena eyes where wide as the world suddenly went black for her she prayed for strike to find her, and for lizzy to be safe.her body fell limp into jakes hands

alex nodded not knowing who that was but he trusted strike "i hope shes ok...i cant live without her.." alex said scaredly his world feeling like it was breaking into a million pieces in front of his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:45 pm
Jake watches the screaming lizzy before grinning and leaving a cut on her upper arm before leaving a note saying that if they went after him then he would find lizzy and kill her. He jumps out the window while carring rena and vanishes into the night.

Strike kicks down the door "dammit wheres rena?"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:52 pm
(*nibbles on cheap unhealthy chicken frys* ugh..)

alex saw lizzy and he ran to her side picking her up into her arms and holding her close "lizzy..." suddenly he noticed the note on her arm and he handed it to strike slowly. "strike...im sorry.." he whispered

rena stayed in a deep sleep  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:56 pm
When lizzy saw alex she hugs him tightly "oh alex im so glad your okay" she said "that man took that lady away, i saw him jump out the window" she said while sniffing.

Strike looks at the notes and growls, crushing the note "lets go"

Jake lays her down on an old bed somewhere deep in the woods in an abandon cabin.  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:00 pm
(is it ignore the kat day or something? niether you or chaos it talking to meh *gives all the horribal tasteing chicken frys to cats*)

alex gently pet her hair whispered "its ok" gently and soothingly as he tryed to calm her.

rena slowly began to gain consciousness she opened her eyes slowly only faintly aware of the last events that had accrued. "where...am i.." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:08 pm
"in my room" Jake said, he had both her wrists tied to the headboard so she wont run away.

Lizzy shudders "your not hurt are you?" she asked looking up at him, she calmed down somewhat when she was in his arms.

"you guys go back with kat, imma go find rena...understood?" strike said  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:14 pm
(*sighs* steven says hes probaly gonna quit gaia,...so kats got no one again...)

rena eyes widened and her mouth fell open in a silent scream of fear. she pulled against the the ropes that had her tied tears streaming down her face "no no no..." she whispered over and over again.

alex smiled gently "im fine my love..." the he looked up at strike, "yes i understand father." strike said the last word with much love. he gently picked lizzy up and carried her away towards where kat lived.

kat had left kade asleep in the bed as she went outside to wait for the kids.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:21 pm
(awww, did he why?)
Lizzy looks at strike "becareful uncle strike please" she said before lays her head on his shoulder.

Jake chuckles "sorry deary but nobody is hear to save you now" he walks up beside her "its just you and me now" he rubs her cheek

Strike watches them leave before jumping out the window and running  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:25 pm
(i can hopefullly get him to stay)

rena tryed to be strong, she growled lowly and hissed out "you will never win, strike is ten times a better alpha male then you!" she said the words in a harsh tone,

alex brought lizzy to kats quickly and smiled lightly at kats welcome though he could see the worry in her face, alex carried lizzy upstairs to there room and layed them down gently in the bed as kat came in to watch over them  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:31 pm
lizzy curls up next to him "alex" she whispered looking at him "thank you for caring so much" she smiles and kisses him lightly.

Jake tisks "that he may be but he wont be able to find your scent if i masked it" he grabs her face between his hands "your all mine now" and then he kisses her

Strike growls at the mixed scents "DAMMIT!"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:37 pm
"how could i not my love" he whispered kissing the tip of her nose.

rena eyes widened and she tryed to pull away though the gas still makeing her very weak. "no.." she whispered  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:45 pm
she sighs "i love you, you now that?"

jake jumps ontop of her "you will be my mate and you will have my child" he growls kissing her again.

Strike hisses and looks around before catching an odd scent and following it  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:50 pm
"NO!" rena screamed scaredly her body shakeing in fear she tryed desprelty to get her hands free so she could punch him and cover her body, strike shirt and scent wavered all around her.

alex smiled "yes i do, as i love you." he held her close, "your not hurt are you?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games