Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:49 pm
ODST Rex
HONEY-CHAN lover
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
HONEY-CHAN lover
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex

Yep,now that hand *takes your hand and looks at it* Hm......*wipes blood with cloth and rubs medicine on it to stop it from bleeding then injects same serum used on leg and wraps it up as well* There,all done *smiles and closes med kit then puts it back under bed*......you really remind me of someone......someone i used to help a lot whenever she got hurt..........*turns around still smiling* Well,you'll have to rest for those injuries to heal so please,go to sleep if you want......that's Kaia's bed anyways *smiles*

*Hugs him* Thank u so much

(hey!!! loser!!)

*angry* Me!?

(no no! res!!! he made you take 'kaia' my charaters, bed!!! res is a loser!!!)

(Sorry Kaia,but please just let her use your bed until she's done resting then it's all yours)

(im not rlly there silly and its notlike i can stop you. i am 150 miles away lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:50 pm
my nekos name is Ktokiyanagi (Weeping Willow in english)
i am her owner Captain Maika123
her talents are she has high speed, aglity, strength, accurecy , the 5 senses, and has a high iq.(can be stupid when she wants to be)
she lkes me, any food i make (it really is goood)swimming,and sparring.dislikes bugs (her natural instinct like mine is to squish them!) and rotten stuff.
he age is 12.  

Shiori_Azure

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:50 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
busos_gurl
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
Uh.....sure,glad i could help,we wouldn't want any fellow nekos to die now would we

thats...truethat would be terrible if someone died...

*Sarah sees yuni* Hai gurl whats up? *looks conserned* What happened?

i wanted to take a walk in the woods and i walked in and after a while i say the house i was staying in when i heard my father died in war and i walked in and got bored and started cuting a stick and i heard a crack so i looked up to see wat it was and i cut my finger badly and passed out *takes a breath* then when i woke up i kicked a table and a lamp fell on my leg breaking it and i couldnt get up and a tree was about to fall and crush my house..and i screemed to get help and Rez heard and i shouted were i was and he saved me

*Gasps* Huuny lay down let me fix it!!!! (Your leg) It might hurt alittle bit more than a little *Sorry smile*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:51 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
"what was it?"

He looked at him with concerned eyes, "she lets ppl go too easily. SG i mean. and did you notice how easily you got in? this is a joke." He shook his head, "shes confusing us"
"i dont know... i nearly got in the second strangest situation of my lfe here"

He looks at him. "second?" He raises his eyebrows. "wat is ur first?" he asked curiously.
*looks to him* "are you sure you wana know?" sweatdrop "well figure this... i was in calismahn when i was callenged to a drinking contest, when i had the first sip of their local berverage i passed out. when i woke up i was on a wagon completely naked with a price atached to my neck and some lady boght me... and you wont belive who it was nither i am saing"

He tilts his head, "well that sure is interesting." he laughs "i have one too but i dunno." He shakes his head. Lucily looks over at kaia. "kaia? im hungry." kaia laughed and then said, "youll have to wait, sis."
"i broght some food" *hands over a small package with sushi* "i know it's kinda wierd it's not damaged but it's still very soft"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:52 pm
*turns around and sees Sarah inside room*.......i left my dang door open again *sighs* dont worry,Yuni'll be just fine miss  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:54 pm
Captain Miaka123
my nekos name is Ktokiyanagi (Weeping Willow in english)
i am her owner Captain Maika123
her talents are she has high speed, aglity, strength, accurecy , the 5 senses, and has a high iq.(can be stupid when she wants to be)
she lkes me, any food i make (it really is goood)swimming,and sparring.dislikes bugs (her natural instinct like mine is to squish them!) and rotten stuff.
he age is 12.
(please make her at least 14)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:54 pm
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles

He looks at him. "second?" He raises his eyebrows. "wat is ur first?" he asked curiously.
*looks to him* "are you sure you wana know?" sweatdrop "well figure this... i was in calismahn when i was callenged to a drinking contest, when i had the first sip of their local berverage i passed out. when i woke up i was on a wagon completely naked with a price atached to my neck and some lady boght me... and you wont belive who it was nither i am saing"

He tilts his head, "well that sure is interesting." he laughs "i have one too but i dunno." He shakes his head. Lucily looks over at kaia. "kaia? im hungry." kaia laughed and then said, "youll have to wait, sis."
"i broght some food" *hands over a small package with sushi* "i know it's kinda wierd it's not damaged but it's still very soft"

Lucily smiled and ate it happily. Kaia shaked his head. "we probably shouldnt stay here. im afraid she'll come back."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:56 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles

Lucily smiled and ate it happily. Kaia shaked his head. "we probably shouldnt stay here. im afraid she'll come back."
guess you are right... lets get back to the entrance, when i get the suplies i asked blair we are going shadow hunting" *smiles playfully*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:57 pm
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex

Of course.....now,go ahead and rest,it will probably be all better when you finish resting

ok...i guess your right...*yawns, then blinks* i didnt sleep last night anyway...

.......*turns to window* Eh,i wont ask *takes off hoodie but with shirt inside jacket*......*looks at hoodie and says to self* Heh,i havent seen so much blood since........*shakes head* I gotta stop doing thinking about those moments *throws hoodie on bed and sits on window looking out*

Sorry i got blood on ur hoodie...*turns red*

*still on window* Dont worry,it'll come off.......

oh...ok im very sorry...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:58 pm
(is there going to be any classes today or did i miss them?)  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

RaWr-i-lovely

ODST Rex
*turns around and sees Sarah inside room*.......i left my dang door open again *sighs* dont worry,Yuni'll be just fine miss

*Smiles at him* No offense but shes my friend and my roommate and the leg didnt set right and it wont get fixed properly if it isnt set correctly and im not a ''miss'' im Sarah blairs niece and i WILL fix her leg ok? ok.  
*gets up* "so... lets get going?" *walks toward the entrance*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:59 pm
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles

guess you are right... lets get back to the entrance, when i get the suplies i asked blair we are going shadow hunting" *smiles playfully*

Kaia looks at him and raises his eyebrows. "ok..." He stands up and looks at lucily who was nibbling happily on the sushi. "lucily." He said she looked at him and stood up. "alright." he looked toward edward, "shall we?"  
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex

Of course.....now,go ahead and rest,it will probably be all better when you finish resting

ok...i guess your right...*yawns, then blinks* i didnt sleep last night anyway...

.......*turns to window* Eh,i wont ask *takes off hoodie but with shirt inside jacket*......*looks at hoodie and says to self* Heh,i havent seen so much blood since........*shakes head* I gotta stop doing thinking about those moments *throws hoodie on bed and sits on window looking out*

Sorry i got blood on ur hoodie...*turns red*

*still on window* Dont worry,it'll come off.......

oh...ok im very sorry...

It's just a hoodie,dont worry,i have a lot more *opens closet filled with shirts and hoodies* See  

Flippy flusters Flaky

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

*flails* Please stop argueing  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games