Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:15 am
MDaylus

Loki could feel Tony's gaze shift to him when he had jumped in but didn't take his eyes off the dwarf. The game had officially started and now he had to stay in control, show no sign of weakness, or of wanting help. He however did feel a bit happy that Tony's main worry over learning this was the twins safety. He was glad that the man was taking their children's safety so seriously.

The dwarf had nodded at Loki's words about Tony needing a teacher and then looked to the man when he too added his desires. It was true that accidental magic of any sort could be dangerous and the accidents Tony spoke of didn't surprise him. Metal smithing wasn't a delicate are like what he knew Loki was capable of but it still came with its own risks. Still he wasn't sure he completely believed the Midgardian's words about wanting to learn because of the children. "I will speak with Loki then, you may talk to the agent and see if we can come to a deal." the dwarf stated with a gesture.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked when the dwarf seemingly waved him off. He paused for a moment, unsure if he was willing to leave Loki’s side, but he didn’t seem to have much of a choice. ‘Call for me if you need anything. Anything, you understand?’ he murmured over the bond before he and Coulson walked away a small distance. Coulson looking Loki over for a moment. “Magic huh?” he asked slowly. Tony gave a small shrug. “Not like Loki, but yeah…..If I find my name on same special SHIELD list after this…” Phil shook his head. “Your name is on dozens of lists Mr. Stark, one more wouldn’t be a surprise.” Tony almost smiled before he began to ask about SHIELD’s arrangement with the dwarf, seeing if the dwarf would be able to spend any time at the mansion.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki was a bit surprised as the dwarf waved off Tony to go speak with the agent. He too felt confused and unsure about Tony leaving but he showed no sign of it. 'Okay.' Loki acknowledged unsure what else to say to Tony. It wasn't like he could make the man stay and not screw up things with the dwarf. He watched Tony leave as did the dwarf before they turned back to each other. The conversation following lasted a much shorter time than Loki thought it would, and had he had remained quiet for most of it. It didn't mean it hadn't been painful but by the end of it he had been so full of anger that he was able to stand up by himself. "That is enough! You have insulted my family and myself enough. You probably intended the insult about my child but what you didn't know is that there are two of them who are unable to defend themselves, so double the insult. You seemed to lack information for everything, you are incorrect about the fact that all that fathered my children are dead except Tony. There is one still alive though it remains to be seen for how long. And last but not least you insulted my son who is within the house. So you will be training Tony and he will be happy I am sure to lay down the rules for what that will entail, good day." Loki growled out before he left the lab in a storm of anger.

The dwarf was startled in the middle of another insult when Loki stood and yelled. He hadn't expected the man to be able to stand, more so that things would be halted so quickly. He was even more startled by the lack of information he had. He was even more startled about the corner he had backed himself into, he had given all the power to the trickster god and his midgardian mate. He couldn't believe it, he wondered how much the man had prepared before he looked to Tony expectantly after Loki had left.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was still talking to Coulson when Loki suddenly burst out in anger. Looking to Loki, he stood from the stool he’d settled on. “Loki!” he called when the god stormed off, taking a few steps after him, but the god was already out of the lab. Frowning, he looked the dwarf over seriously. “Just how badly did you insult him?” he asked tightly. ‘Loki….do you need me to come to you?’ he asked over the bond, not wanting Loki too upset and on his own. “I assume you’ll be my teacher now…..any suggestions on where and how to start?” he asked slowly before looking around. “I was thinking about making a teleportation machine, got anything to help with that?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't stop when Tony called after him, he wasn't sure he could hold himself together if he did so he kept walking. Kept going until he had entered their room and then into the bathroom where he secluded himself into the tub as ice loosed around him as he gave a soft sob. The insults had hurt, especially the ones about his children and those whose deaths he had caused. Most of the ones about himself he had heard before but some still touched a nerve and very tortured nerve. 'No, no don't come. I'll be fine.' Loki responded to Tony.

The dwarf shrugged when Tony asked how bad he had insulted Loki, it was all relative to the person so he couldn't say for sure. When asked if he would be Tony's teacher now he nodded. "Your mate won the stand off I believe fairly. I am obligated to teach you. A teleportation machine? How is this to help you learn to control your ability?" the dwarf questioned.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:57 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned when Loki told him not to come. He’d have to check on the god as soon as he could manage. It wasn’t good for Loki to get back into the habit of hiding and sulking. When the dwarf questioned him, Tony shrugged. “I need the teleportation machine for emergency purposes. As far as I’ve seen, it’s only possible via magic, either like Loki’s or like the Bifrost on Asgard…..and I’ve always learned by doing. I figured it might be worth a shot to try and kill two birds with one stone.” He explained slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:31 pm
MDaylus

The dwarf raised an eyebrow when Tony frowned, he was unsure what was going on. "Emergency purposes?" he questioned. Again he sensed more there but knew he would not be privy to that information anytime soon. "The closest you'll get with teleportation with metal smithing is something like what the Bifrost can do. I recommend starting with something simpler to learn to control your abilities. However I am at your disposal, your mate won you the ability to determine everything including where I stay." the dwarf explained.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:10 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony clearly wasn’t thrilled by the idea that he wouldn’t be able to use his magic to help him in his current project, but he didn’t protest. He’d figure out how to do. Life or death situations had ways of inspiring him to do the impossible. Tony blinked when the dwarf mentioned that he could determine where he stayed. “Well I guess you could stay in the mansion if you wanted. I’m not going to tell you were to live though, it’s all up to you, as long as you end up coming back here to teach me regularly.” He said with a shrug. He wasn’t going to try and dictate this man’s life.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:40 am
MDaylus

The dwarf watched tony as the man seemed displeased by his telling the Midgardian that starting off simpler would be better. It seemed the man needed the teleportation done. He would have to see what the quickest route wad to get him there. " I think I will wait to see what you say after you have spoken with the trickster. Your opinion of me may change as I do not know what he has told you of Dwarven culture and I assume you have never been to my realm. " the dwarf stated. He knew tony was probably itching to go see loki.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened and gave a small nod. He really did need to talk to Loki about all of this. He had no idea what to do with a dwarf. He needed to know more about them, about their culture and sensitivities before he could decide much. “I’ll go talk to him then….you can take a look around.” He said, motioning around the lab. Pausing then, he looked over his shoulder at Phil. "And you can either go talk to Steve, or leave my house.” He said brightly before he headed out of the lab. Pulling gently on the bond to find Loki, he headed straight for him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:25 pm
MDaylus

The dwarf was glad the man accepted his words of waiting until after he had talked to his mate. When the man continued to offer him the chance to look around he nodded. "Thank you, I shall take a closer look at your work to help determine where the best starting point for you may be." the dwarf stated before Tony turned on Coulson. He watched the man leave giving Coulson a amused smirk. He liked the man himself well enough but being underneath those that employed him and watched constantly was annoying.

When Loki felt Tony pull gently on the bond he sent him his location assuming the man was looking for him. Whether it was to merely talk to him about the dwarf or just check on him he didn't know. He supposed it could be both, though it would be harder to check on him with the bathroom as iced up as it was. He had succeeded in keeping it from spreading further than the tub by turning the hot water all the way on.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:52 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made his way to their room as soon as Loki told him where he was. Knocking on the bathroom door, he opened it without a response. “Loki, we-“ he started, but cut himself off when he saw Loki surrounded by ice. He was silent for a moment, processing, before he continued talking. He had grown accustomed to just ignoring strange occurrences around Loki. “So I’m guessing the dwarf’s insults were worse than you expected?” he asked slowly, leaning against the sink. He wasn’t sure how much control Loki had over his ice at the moment, so he didn’t want to get too close.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:57 am
MDaylus

Loki looked up as he heard the lock on the bathroom door and saw it open. Red eyes stared at tony when the man started speaking and stopped seeing the situation. He wondered if it would be too much for tony right now with their relationship still rocky. When tony moved to lean against the sink Loki relaxed a bit, the water that was freezing before it hit him seemed to freeze closer to him but still not touching him. " It has been a long while since I have exchanged insults with a dwarf and I have done much since them so there is more for them to throw at me." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki as he spoke, crossing his arms loosely. “I’m sorry for that.” He said slowly. He really wished Loki didn’t have to go through that for him. “He says that you won that match though. Won it well enough that we can even dictate where he lives….” He said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki raised an eyebrow at tony when the man apologized to him. " It is not your fault for how I lived my life. We won everything from him, you can ask him for help or teaching on anything he is able. You can also restrict anything he says. We won the ability to Co trolling his life at the moment." Loki responded.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games