Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:52 pm
she shakes her head "just a small cut, nothing else" she sighs and closes her eyes.

Jake grins "yes" he forcefully pulls her shirt off and throws it out the window, which was stupid cuz now thats the scent strikes following.

Strike caught his scent and races towards it, shifting forms and moving even faster "im coming rena"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:56 pm
there was a slight ripping sound as alex tore a piece of his shirt to wrap it around the cut careing for it like it ment the end of her life.

rena cryed and her body pulled away from his but the rope made it impossibal, she looked like she was about to go into shock she was so scared. "strike,..will find you and then you'll pay." she whispered flitching from what his reacton would be.

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:57 pm
she smiles "thanks alex, your the best"

jake growls and slaps her "Silence!"

strike saw the shirt and jumps threw the window "let her go" he growled  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:00 pm
he smiled and hugged her "anything for you.."

rena cheek was red where he had slapped her, it stung. her tears makeing it hurt worse. even seeing strike she couldnt feel any hope.  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:55 pm
Strike jumps on him, his wolf canines biting his arm, he locked his jaws and hung on tight, not letting go even after he hears jake scream.

Lizzy smiles and snuggles up closer to him, taking in a deep breath, savoring his scent and then sighing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:08 pm
alex laughed lightly his body shakeing her a bit "content are we?" he kisses her nose

rena watched in horror tears streaming down her face  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:15 pm
While he was laying there clutching his arm, strike let go and quickly ran towards rena, using his claws to tear the ropes "go, run rena" he said urgently before jumping back on jake

lizzy blushes a little before nodding "yep" she smiles  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:37 pm
rena looked at him tearfully then shot off running deep into the forest hideing deep she curled up by a tree crying hr heart out

"hehe cute"

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:54 pm
Strike left jake almost half dead before jumping out the window and running, she spot him and shifts to his human form, he hugs her 'shh its okay"

Lizzy giggles and blushes some more  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:03 pm
rena held onto him tightly crying tearing running down his shirt less shoulder. her body shook in fear.

alex pulled her close and kissed her gently at the tip of her nose/  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:08 pm
Strike strokes her hair "its okay Rena"

Lizzy smiles "i love you alex" she closes her eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:18 pm
rena slowly calmed down, niether of them had a shirt but at this point rena didnt seem like she even cared.she layed in strike arms the tears slowly stopping, her cheek hurt alot.

"as i love you" alex said then suddenly a thought crossed his mind. he wanted to marry her.  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:21 pm
she smiles and kisses his neck before moving closer and slowly falling asleep.

Strike rocks her, he notices the mark on her cheek and kisses it gently, wanting her to stop hurting  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:27 pm
alex fell asleep to with the peaceful thought of marridge on his mind.

"he was so close...if you where just 5minates later he would have taken me.." rena whispered scaredly.  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:35 pm
"i know im so sorry i split us up" he hugs her tightly "i wont ever do that again okay"

When lizzy woke up it was still dark out, she looked at alex's sleeping face and smiles  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games