Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
OMGZWTFROFLMAO-Random- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.o I'm out of poll ideas....
  well, think harder...
  wait... there was a poll here?
  -insert assery here-
  *grabs a butterfly net* I'm gonna go catch some pigeons!
  *grabs submachine gun* we can fix that...
  I <3 fluffy bunnies~~
View Results

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:08 pm
*whispering* h-help... the vault boy.. he says he'll kill me if I don't listen to his demands... *raises puppet up* n-no! I wasn't saying anything! n-not at all!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:37 pm
-holds up da seam ripper-
Wassmatta you? Like beef?
-points at da vault boy-  

Oo_Hunter of Pierce_oO

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:51 pm
O.O what's that vault boy? you say I need to protect you? you should be fine, you've killed before. ( XD )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:53 pm
-rips all the seams out and puts him back together a** backwards-  

Oo_Hunter of Pierce_oO

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:19 am
So... it's over.

She broke up with me.

I.... want to kill myself.

She said she didnt love me.

Apparently, the two-faced b***h didn't love me since August 31st.

10 days she'd been lying to me every time she said she loved me.

Apparently, she's in love with some guy SHE JUST MET! He's sweeter, more romantic, etc.

And most importantly, he's there. I'm not as sweet and romantic because I'm not. There's a limit to how sweet and etc I can be over the phone and internet.

And the evil b***h says there's nothing I can do to fix it.

We talked about having a family. About a home, about being married.

But it was just a lie.

I was played for the sucker, and BOY did I fall hard.

I still love her.

Unlike her, I wasn't lying when I said I would love her forever.

But she used me.

I was just a toy to her until something better came along.

When we were maybe 3 months into our relationship, she went out with her ex-bf, claiming to still love me. They kissed, they dated, and she even gave him a handjob in a movie theater. It was a month and a half of PURE HELL, and she said she loved me the whole time. I still love her, but how much of what she said was truth and how much was bullshit?

Her ex-bf ONLY left the picture when he moved away.he didn't break up with him. She hurt me more than she will ever know.

But I forgave that. Like an idiot, I forgave her.

When (a few months later) she had some drama with ANOTHER ex-bf, I let it go. I even encouraged them to see each other so they could be friends.

Now, for her birthday, I got her a REALLY nice Faberge egg music box that played Music of the Night and came with a nice cross necklace. Price? Over $175. That was my entire first paycheck.

But that means nothing to her.

Apparently since August 31, she just....

stopped loving me. For 10 days, she pretended to love me. Pretended to care.

But she lied.

I STILL have texts where she says how much she loved me, how she PROMISED OVER HER GRAVE, HER LIFE, OVER SATAN AND GOD THEMSELVES, that she would always love me, never decieve me. That all she wanted was to be by my side, under a roof with me, as my wife.

She lied.

She ripped my heart out and tore it to a million pieces.

I was SOOOO devoted to her. My every thought and action was about how to make her happier.

And her excuse? Things change.

So... I will try to remain friends with her....

but....
Thought I HOPE and PRAY every day that we can be together, I wil STILL hope and pray.

Pray she gets more mature and sees what she lost in losing me.

Hope she gets hurt, damaged, and she sees how bad she ******** up in dumping me.

And yet... I still have faith that we can be together. Because I love her. I will ALWAYS love her. Even if that doesn't mean s**t to her.

I think this is one of the last messages I will post in this guild.

Goodbye.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:54 am
ya guys....

im just gonna quite the guild and....maybe....never come back...pm me if you ever wanna talk but...

joker od'ed last night and hes dead.................he...died..........  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:05 am
Jokers_Kitten
ya guys....

im just gonna quite the guild and....maybe....never come back...pm me if you ever wanna talk but...

joker od'ed last night and hes dead.................he...died..........

Not just yet.

The pills didn't do anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:29 pm
-.- you people are too much drama... I mean really... the embodiment of modern-day youth... I thought it was only in movies... oh well, you two best get along or there will be hell to pay~~

@Aeo: O.O poor vault boy...  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Oo_Hunter of Pierce_oO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Oh, ******** the ******** hell is this s**t!?

You never EVER tell ANYONE you love them if you don't mean it.
And what just happened to joker is what my sister is doing. In love with someone she JUST MET. What the ********? You don't KNOW someone you just met!! He could be anyone or want anything. He could get in your pants if he wanted to! Perhaps he already has!

If you can't handle putting in the ******** EFFORT to be in a relationship, DON'T BE IN ONE AT ALL!!

Obviously Joker knew what he was doing, because he was there for her when she thought no one else was. He wanted to console and support her even though he couldn't be there in person.

But that wasn't enough?

At least Joker wanted to make her happy, he did everything he could even though he couldn't be there in person.
Even though it's long-distance he's still a living, breathing, emotional human being like the assholes you meet in person.

What's the ******** difference? The only difference is that you can't see or touch that person. But you can hear the emotions in their voice you can hear them breathe!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???
HOW CAN YOU HURT SOMEONE'S FEELINGS LIKE THAT!!

Joker, I admire your faith, but don't waste your energy on someone who doesn't give a s**t. I've learned that the hard way. It's painful. It's very painful. I went though blood sweat and tears but it meant nothing, and all I got out of it was chest pain and an asthma attack that landed me in the hospital.

I pray that YOU don't end up in the hospital.

Yes, things change. But that doesn't give you an excuse to hurt someone. Thats ******** LAME. I've been in only one relationship in my entire life, and I'm STILL in it! Why? He's like Joker. He wants to be there for me in anyway he can, and I appreciate that. I can't see him or talk to him on the phone, but I don't let that stop me. I'm not going to go to someone else and go "Hey, what's up? My bf and I can't see each other and I don't feel anything from him over the phone, so... can you be MY bf? There's nothing he can do about it anyway..."

How the hell does being palpable change the way people love others? Appreciate what you ******** have!! Very few are as fortunate!

I'm sorry some people can't understand that...
Only you know who truly loves and supports you. Cause no one
else is going to give a flying stack of s**t. It's a pity that people don't know what they've lost until they lose it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:58 pm
C P_H u n t e r S o u l

And what just happened to joker is what my sister is doing. In love with someone she JUST MET. What the ********? You don't KNOW someone you just met!! He could be anyone or want anything. He could get in your pants if he wanted to! Perhaps he already has!

If you can't handle putting in the ******** EFFORT to be in a relationship, DON'T BE IN ONE AT ALL!!

Obviously Joker knew what he was doing, because he was there for her when she thought no one else was. He wanted to console and support her even though he couldn't be there in person.

But that wasn't enough?

At least Joker wanted to make her happy, he did everything he could even though he couldn't be there in person.
Even though it's long-distance he's still a living, breathing, emotional human being like the assholes you meet in person.

What's the ******** difference? The only difference is that you can't see or touch that person. But you can hear the emotions in their voice you can hear them breathe!!

Joker, I admire your faith, but don't waste your energy on someone who doesn't give a s**t. I've learned that the hard way. It's painful. It's very painful. I went though blood sweat and tears but it meant nothing, and all I got out of it was chest pain and an asthma attack that landed me in the hospital.

Yes, things change. But that doesn't give you an excuse to hurt someone. Thats ******** LAME. I've been in only one relationship in my entire life, and I'm STILL in it! Why? He's like Joker. He wants to be there for me in anyway he can, and I appreciate that. I can't see him or talk to him on the phone, but I don't let that stop me. I'm not going to go to someone else and go "Hey, what's up? My bf and I can't see each other and I don't feel anything from him over the phone, so... can you be MY bf? There's nothing he can do about it anyway..."

How the hell does being palpable change the way people love others? Appreciate what you ******** have!! Very few are as fortunate!

else is going to give a flying stack of s**t. It's a pity that people don't know what they've lost until they lose it.
<-- this, because it is near 100% correct.  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:31 pm
C P_H u n t e r S o u l

But that wasn't enough?

At least you know what I'm going through...

The nausea, the headaches, loss of appetite, emptiness inside....

I can't breathe. I can't sleep. I can't think.

And... no matter what, no matter how I distract myself, I see her face, smiling, happy...

The worst part is... I see her happy... but she doesn't love me...

I gave almost 10 months of my life to her.

And that doesn't seem to do anything. She doesn't care.

She gave up hope..... and the thoughts going through my head are so evil I can't even form the words for them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:01 pm
Well it seems there are no words of advise that i could possibly give to help. Everything has been said that should or needed to be, and it almost seems like there is nothing else to do. Even getting support from people that you do not know is nice, but i doubt it would help any. Pain of the heart is not an easy thing that can be healed easily or sometimes at all, as I'm sure that you know.

Even the wisest person may yeild to love at one point in time, though their life may end up in pure misery. Their is no book, no comman sense that can save you from the love, regret, or hate of another person. Even though it may cause someone such pain. I feel like the comfort another person can give can pull you in, make you blind from reality or even from yourself.

And yet, it can cause the best of feelings, at the worst of times, can bring you closer together when your farther apart, and can shatter the very tears that hold you back. The debate of whether love is strong or weak, whether we need it or rather it is just a waste of time is all up to the person who wishes to gain it (or not to).

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within."
~James A. Baldwin~  

jessi_angel94_2

Oo_Hunter of Pierce_oO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:03 pm
I know the thoughts going through your head and I couldn't put them in words either. -sigh-

Joker, after she goes through her countless boyfriends again, sometime she'll compare them to you. Only then will she see what she's done.

There is NO MALE PEER in high school that I know of that shows as much dedication as you do. And I don't think she'll find one either.

Let her think about it. If she doesn't, the loss is on her. I don't think she realizes what you've gone through... yet anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:11 pm
C P_H u n t e r S o u l
I know the thoughts going through your head and I couldn't put them in words either. -sigh-

Joker, after she goes through her countless boyfriends again, sometime she'll compare them to you. Only then will she see what she's done.

There is NO MALE PEER in high school that I know of that shows as much dedication as you do. And I don't think she'll find one either.

Let her think about it. If she doesn't, the loss is on her. I don't think she realizes what you've gone through... yet anyway.

I still love her, but.... at the same time, I want her to feel what I feel. Physically, mentally, emotionally...

I want her to be crushed into a depressed, bloody paste like I was.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Oo_Hunter of Pierce_oO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:26 pm
If she ever comes back here and reads this she will.
But who's to say she will, and who's to say she doesn't feel that way already?

We won't know until she decides to show her face to one of us again.

I'd want someone to smash her face in for letting you OD like that. I find it hard to believe she didn't stop you...  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games