Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:00 pm
busos_gurl
ODST Rex
*turns around and sees Sarah inside room*.......i left my dang door open again *sighs* dont worry,Yuni'll be just fine miss

*Smiles at him* No offense but shes my friend and my roommate and the leg didnt set right and it wont get fixed properly if it isnt set correctly and im not a ''miss'' im Sarah blairs niece and i WILL fix her leg ok? ok.

.......*points at Yuni's casts on leg and hand* I already did  
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex

.......*turns to window* Eh,i wont ask *takes off hoodie but with shirt inside jacket*......*looks at hoodie and says to self* Heh,i havent seen so much blood since........*shakes head* I gotta stop doing thinking about those moments *throws hoodie on bed and sits on window looking out*

Sorry i got blood on ur hoodie...*turns red*

*still on window* Dont worry,it'll come off.......

oh...ok im very sorry...

It's just a hoodie,dont worry,i have a lot more *opens closet filled with shirts and hoodies* See

*stares* wow...thats a lot...  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

IzzyCW
(is there going to be any classes today or did i miss them?)
(no there wont be classes today, tomorow the day after, the other, and the other,and the other,and the other,etc... only summer courses)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:01 pm
yep *closes closet* i like hoodies.....i just like how it looks  

Flippy flusters Flaky

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:02 pm
ODST Rex
yep *closes closet* i like hoodies.....i just like how it looks

i only wear then in the fall and winter  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:03 pm
ODST Rex
busos_gurl
ODST Rex
*turns around and sees Sarah inside room*.......i left my dang door open again *sighs* dont worry,Yuni'll be just fine miss

*Smiles at him* No offense but shes my friend and my roommate and the leg didnt set right and it wont get fixed properly if it isnt set correctly and im not a ''miss'' im Sarah blairs niece and i WILL fix her leg ok? ok.

*stares at you like ur an idiot even though i knew you wherent* I TOLD YOU ALREADY!!!! the cast wont work if the legs not SET CORRECTLY ok?  

RaWr-i-lovely

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:04 pm
busos_gurl
ODST Rex
busos_gurl
ODST Rex

*stares at you like ur an idiot even though i knew you wherent* I TOLD YOU ALREADY!!!! the cast wont work if the legs not SET CORRECTLY ok?

Stop argueing im fine  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:05 pm
busos_gurl
ODST Rex
busos_gurl
ODST Rex

(weres my ammo? T-T)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:05 pm
busos_gurl
ODST Rex
busos_gurl
ODST Rex

Uh,ok ok *looks out window thinking to self* didnt have to yell,my ears are very sensitive *rubs ears* crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Kaia walked to the front quietly alone. Lucily watched her big brother walk away, "edward does kaia seem gloomy to you?"  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:09 pm
*sighs* i dont like it when ppl yell...it makes me sad crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:09 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
Kaia walked to the front quietly alone. Lucily watched her big brother walk away, "edward does kaia seem gloomy to you?"
"maybe a fell times... but only a few"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:11 pm
*walks to door and closes it* wouldnt want anyone else to walk in and find Yuni all bloody  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:12 pm
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
"maybe a fell times... but only a few"

She looks at him and tilted her head, "wat?"  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:12 pm
*remembers she's bloody* ah...i should get some clothes from my room...  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games