Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Loki’s words had Tony shifting uncomfortably. “So I can keep him from insulting you or your children.” He said slowly. “Beyond that I’m not a huge fan of controlling anything he does as long as he teaches me.” He wasn’t a big fan of controlling anyone, ever. “I need your help figuring it out Lo. I know nothing about dwarves, or their culture or anything. You do.” He said, mindlessly using his nickname for the god.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony asked if he could keep the dwarf from insulting him or his children. "I am not saying you should control his life merely that their culture and the nature of how many insults outside of the allowed I withstood allows you the right to." Loki explained. Tony could ask the dwarf anything and he would have to do it by what Loki had won from him and though the insults had wounded him it was worth it. When Tony said that he needed help Loki smiled especially at the nickname. " I'll help you Tony, you won't be alone to deal with him. I just need to control this." Loki said softly gesturing the the ice around him which seemed to be dwindling slowly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was silent for a moment, watching the water freeze around his mate. Biting his lip, he slowly moved away from the sink to come sit at the edge of the tub, trusting that Loki’s magic would recognize him and not hurt him. “Loki….how did this guy know about…us, about our problems?” he asked slowly, tilting his head as he met the man’s eyes. “I thought only Jotuns knew anything about bonds.”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to the ice surrounding him and the water still Co tinting to freeze when he finished explaining things to Tony. However the moment he heard Tony move red eyes darted back to the man full of concern for his safety. He didn't know how the ice would affect Tony and he had no control at the moment. The moment Tony asked about how the dwarf had known about their tattered and fraying bond Loki looked down. He had been afraid of the question not wanting Tony to know how bad their bond was and force him towards more than he was willing at the moment bit he wasn't surprised by the question either. "It's a rare ability among some of the realms, but dwarfs are more prone to it. It is called bod sight and it helps to make the best weapon smiths. The bond sight allows them to see bonds between anything such as the bond between metal and magic." Loki explained. He didn't look up then and seemed oblivious to the hit water growing ever closer to him and the steam melting the other ice within the shower.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony knew he’d hit a nerve at Loki’s reaction, but he didn’t take back the question. They couldn’t keep dancing around each other all the time if they wanted to work things out. As he listened, Tony noticed the ice fading, more so because the air wasn’t as cold, so he reached over to turn the water to a room temperature so Loki didn’t get hurt. “So we really are that bad off huh?” he asked quietly. For the dwarf to comment on it, their bond had to be in really bad shape. Reaching out carefully, he cupped Loki’s cheek gently, searching his eyes before his fingers tilted Loki’s head so he could see the god’s mating mark better. Seeing how faded it was, he couldn’t hide the sadness the sight caused. “I didn’t want this to happen….you know that right? I never wanted you to suffer…..” he said gently

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked apalled when he noted Tony reaching for the faucet, he didn't want to freeze the room. But as the man merely turned it down to a more stable temperature that wouldn't hurt him if he stopped freezing the water he nodded. "Thank you." he murmured just before Tony's question which had Loki shoulders slumping as he nodded again. He didn't fight Tony lifting his gaze to the genius', a gaze that held shame, and apology.Those eyes however closed as though he couldn't face Tony when the man titled his head to see their mating mark. Loki wanted to curl under a rock as Tony viewed the mark fading from his skin. He didn't think that Tony's looked even remotely changed from how it had healed after he had bitten him. To have his fading in such a way shamed Loki, after all the books he had been able to read about such marks declared that those with a fading mark were generally viewed as not worthy of their mates. It was why he shook his head at Tony's words. "It wasn't your fault, I caused this. I did this with my lies, my betrayals and my shutting the bond away. I have been causing my own suffering not you." Loki argued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:54 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly let his fingers slide over Loki’s mark. “And I chased you away. I didn’t consider my words and actions, how they’d affect you.” He said slowly. Meeting Loki’s eyes again, he sighed, shaking his head. “I love you……I love you so, so very much.” He murmured. “We need to figure out how to fix this. I want you, I want to be your mate, to have a life with you…..” he said slowly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:33 am
MDaylus

A shuddering gasp that almost sounded painful and longing escaped Loki as Tony slide his fingers across the mating mark. Red eyes looked back to Tony when the man said that his words had caused him to run. It was true that Tony's words had set him to the last bit of the tailspin but he had started all of it and caused Tony's words with his secretiveness. He was going to tell tony so when the man proclaimed that he loved him, wanted him and wantEd to be his mate and have a life with him. At that point Loki couldn't help the sob and tears that afflicted him in that instant. At the same time the water stopped freezing and rained on him. "I want that too but I don't know how to fix this. I don't know how to fix the bond. " Loki sobbed burying his head in his hands.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt his heart ache as he saw how broken Loki was. Reaching over to turn the water off now that Loki wasn’t freezing it anymore, found a towel to wrap around his lover, holding him gently then. “Maybe….maybe it’s simpler than we’d thing.” He offered. “Maybe it has more to do with figuring out how to be together again than trying to fix the bond itself.” Kissing Loki’s temple, he rubbed the god’s back gently.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki shivered as the water ran over him even though he didn't feel the cold of the water. It was merely the stress and the final relief of telling tony how bad their bond was. Looking up again as the towel was wrapped around him with tears still in his eyes. He curled into tony when the man held him gently. When tony suggested that they merely needed to figure out to be together again to fix the bond Loki shrugged. He knew so little about his heritage that he couldn't eve begin to make guesses. "My brothers might know." Loki said after a few moments of hiccup ingredients as he tried to calm down.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t let go of the god, letting him get it all out. When Loki suggested that his brothers might know, Tony nodded. “They might. I imagine Jotuns had to have figured out this kind of situation before.” He agreed. “But would you actually ask them about it? You haven’t talked to them much since you met.” He asked carefully. Loki hadn’t exactly been too keen on trying to develop any relationship with his brothers, and this was a very personal matter. Of course he hoped Loki would, this was something he wanted to figure out, something he wanted to fix.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony seemed sure that his brothers would have seen or dealt with such a situation before. When the genius asked if he would actually ask his brothers about it. "I would for you. I would ask them anything. I would lay myself at their mercy if it meant I could fix this." Loki promised.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki’s words, but shook his head. “I never want you to lay yourself at anyone’s mercy, especially not because of me.” He said softly. “But maybe you should ask them. They were open about the information before, I’m sure they would be again.” Shifting, he met Loki’s eyes. “We’ll figure it out soon enough.” He promised, before kissing the god softly. “Let’s get you out of this tub….it can’t be comfortable.” He added as he pulled away.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:00 pm
MDaylus

Tony smiling but shaking his head had Loki looking concerned but he held his tongue waiting for Tony's words. When the man examined that he didn't want Loki laying himself at anyone's mercy he nodded though still unsure. He nodded again when Tony told him that he should ask his brothers. They had indeed been forth coming with the information before and Loki hoped as Tony did that they still would be. After all they had gifted him with the ice which was seeming to help him. Meeting Tony's eyes as the man did he nodded again at the promise to figure things out. Getting out of the tub was difficult but with Tony's help he managed but he kept the towel with him. His hair having gotten quite a bit wet when the shower had finally reached him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony rubbed the towel over Loki’s arms gently to help dry him a little. “No matter what our plans, we aren’t going to solve anything about our bond today.” He said lightly. “So we shouldn’t worry about it right now. Let’s get you dry, and we can talk about how we’re going to handle this dwarf. I have no idea what’s a good decision regarding him, or what might be considered offensive or inappropriate by his views.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games