Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4194 4195 4196 4197 4198 4199 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:34 pm
Arcane: The Stone Circle is a weird series of flash games.

Interesting in some regards, but the timer thing is a bit much, and the puzzles are insanely short really.

The timer works in clicks. Each " wrong " click advances the time. After so many, you see 1 of several chronological cutscenes that lead to a game over.

Like, on the train, the train's smoke ends up being mixed with some kinda evil vapor, and that vapor slowl spreads around and enters the train via the windows, and will warp the minds of the characters.

Another, they're at Stonehenge and the cutscenes show the monster thing slowly taking over and finally emerging, etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:38 pm
Starship Troopers? surprised Best thing I've seen Gaia do in a while.

And what exactly is the point of HNN thingy dooder and the new stuff in the senate? O_o  

AFK Masturbating

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:40 pm
Darkened Angel
Arcane: The Stone Circle is a weird series of flash games.

Interesting in some regards, but the timer thing is a bit much, and the puzzles are insanely short really.

The timer works in clicks. Each " wrong " click advances the time. After so many, you see 1 of several chronological cutscenes that lead to a game over.

Like, on the train, the train's smoke ends up being mixed with some kinda evil vapor, and that vapor slowl spreads around and enters the train via the windows, and will warp the minds of the characters.

Another, they're at Stonehenge and the cutscenes show the monster thing slowly taking over and finally emerging, etc.

I played that...deemed it impossible. I matched the symbols on the red pipe in episode 1 and nothing happened  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:42 pm
Legacy of Celestia

And what exactly is the point of HNN thingy dooder and the new stuff in the senate? O_o

We're running a mock election to tie in with the Presidential Election.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:53 pm
Cale Darksun
Legacy of Celestia

Read it sometime, you're encouraged to ask questions of the 'candidates'. Who knows, you're bound to vote for them. Hopefully.

Everyone is invited to attend the conventions in pseudo-rp format, and participate. Although, like wiht most elections, it'll probably have like, 30% voter turnout.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:06 pm
I played and beat 2 and 8 of Arcane.

Most of the puzzles are utterly impossible without some kinda OoC type knowledge.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:38 am
I made lightsaber-esque swords in SL.

Not really lightsabers though, just glowing energy blades, etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:03 am
Sleepy time.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:05 am
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Legacy of Celestia

Read it sometime, you're encouraged to ask questions of the 'candidates'. Who knows, you're bound to vote for them. Hopefully.

Everyone is invited to attend the conventions in pseudo-rp format, and participate. Although, like wiht most elections, it'll probably have like, 30% voter turnout.

We probably should have advertised this thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:29 am
perhaps. Although, everyone was short on time and I was hoping that it would be somewhat self-explanitory..  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:29 am
hi heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:32 am
Hee hee.

I'm a one armed bandit.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:34 am
K-Blade
hi heart
rawr.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:38 am
I hurt my back so I’m not going to be on a much as I have been for a little while until my back allows me to sit down with out being in pain. I don’t think my lack of activity will be affecting anything rp wise.  

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:41 am
It's okay. Just come on, post what you want, keep up with the election details, be done with it.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4194 4195 4196 4197 4198 4199 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games