Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:58 am

sasuke kicks him into the devil. "no thanks.......i dine alone" walks off into the woods.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:01 am

[[sorry to interrupt, I'm not joining in now, as late as it is, but I just realized what this role-play was about.]]

Bellabie

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:05 am

(lol o.......but u can join if u want ^.^)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:48 pm

bananas28
sasuke kicks him into the devil. "no thanks.......i dine alone" walks off into the woods.

????-may i note that the woods r hell too we r now in hell there is no way out for now at least plus the woods have too meany people in it anyways *leans to sasuke* plus girls hang with the devil

Megamanexe709

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:53 am

sasuke looks at him. "like i said....i dine alone.......and i dont need some burning boring devil to meet girls........"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:18 am

bananas28
sasuke looks at him. "like i said....i dine alone.......and i dont need some burning boring devil to meet girls........"

girls-over here sasuke no way out big boy

?????-dam he got the hot ones *looks around* wate there is one left *runs to her*

devil-*leans to sasuke* so alsome even i cant get them and the table is long so u can dine alone and u can kill the the guy serving the food

Megamanexe709

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:23 am

sasuke sighed. "fine....." he sat down and a bunch of HOT girls crowded around him.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:51 pm

bananas28
sasuke sighed. "fine....." he sat down and a bunch of HOT girls crowded around him.

writer-and that night they not only ate in hell but they got luckey......

(SORRY PG-13 ONLY PEOPLE)

writer-dam cockbite pg 13 crap ahh i mean They soon where learing how to combine there powers to become gods of the devils and one day after some extra time in hell with some luckey ladys

devil-ok u guys need to find the water god the fire god the electric god and the earth god only then can u find the LIFE GOD so get out of here and know if u die u get sent back here and then u get sent back out ok so seeya

????-ok so lets go sasuke we got gods to kill

Megamanexe709

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:31 am

kitty and Dante had followed the guys and the guys but then decided to hang with the opther guys. kitty had been shapeshifting and was know the exact image of a liger.she had Dante leaning against her.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:41 am

Name: Jester
type(e.g half demon): Demon side of Arkham
Weapons: Sceptre, Jester magic
Boyfriend/girlfriend(if possible): None yet
info on bf/gf(if possible): None yet

Suddenly, a jester seemed to appear out of nowhere, a slight purple mist accompanying his entrance. "Ha! The clods wish to take on the gods!" Then, in a more serious tone, he said, "And I thought I was loopy." He then burst in manaiacal laughter.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:31 am

???-ok sasuke lets get going ONWARD TO THE WATER GOD *runs stright into the woods stops and comes back* i have no idea where i am going.....hay wate where r the gods anyways *checks the map* ahhhhhhh i hate this i cant read a thing it is all another language

fire god-like what

??????-idk old english or latin or something *turns and look at fire god* oh ********

fire god-*kicks sasuke through a tree* now u *picks ???? up and slams him through a tree too*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:37 am

Jester sat in a nearby tree. "My, my! The big bad Fire God has been naughty! I think it's time for a little discipline!" He clapped his hands and a swarm of bloodgoyles emerged from the ground, rushing in a swirling mass to attack the Fire God. He himself jumped down. He glanced at the trees and at the people who cast through them. He looked down at Sasuke. "Man, I heard of people getting hit with an ugly stick, but you got hit with the whole ugly tree! Hyohohohohohohohoho!" He offered a hand to help him up.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:00 pm

'' hey there happy guy'' kitty said as she walked over. she had watched the whole thing but not helped. dante followed behind.'' whats your name then and why are you so happy,i mean if i was that happy there would be a gun in my hand. i love bring trigger happy'' she said starting to smile.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:55 pm

He walked up to kitty. "A gun? I prefer a sword to be my partner." He tapped the hilt of her sword with his sceptre. "Shall we dance, milady?" Then he looked at the Fire God. "Unless you'd like to cut in." He sighed. "Where are my manners? Maybe I don't want to know. The name is Jester, and I'm the ringleader of your demise!" A giant white ball with a smiling face appeared out of the ground, and Jester balanced on top of it.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:41 am

sasuke got up and laughed. he looked at the new guy. "better looking than you at least........" he ran at the god and flipped over him. "i dont kill anything to do with fire"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games