Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:35 pm
Lore looked between Ryukai and Mobius, confused. Ryukai gave her a bad vibe, and she shuddered slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:56 pm
Ryukai spoke suddenly. "Aura, magic, mortal weapons, divine wrath... Do you ever wonder if these powers can be harnessed?"  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:42 pm
"I know for a fact that these powers can be harnessed... at a price. Such a price is far too precious, and 'tis futile to do so. I am not driven by greed and a desire for power as you are, so begone! No, wait, I have a better idea. You like that tree, so I'm pretty sure you wish to stay in it. Lore, shall we go to your place? As far as I can tell, I have yet to see it, and you haven't been there in awhile."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:45 pm
Ryukai smiled. "What if I were to tell you that those powers could be harnessed at the mere cost of energy?" The scroll appeared in his hand again. "A fabled scroll. Obtained through many killings."  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:56 pm
He turned back, sheer anger across his face, a beastly mask demanding retribution unto this heathen soul. "That was the price of which I spoke... Innocent lives which you robbed just to fuel your dark ambitions!" His eyes turned red, and his fangs lengthened. All rationality escaped him; he was consumed with righteous fury. He began to glow with a red aura, and his human hand glowed with a white one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:59 pm
Ryukai laughed. "My, my, short temper, hm?"  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:07 pm
(Now to wait for Lore's reaction before I actually go into battle. Who knows? Maybe she has a combat spirit to her...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:10 pm
Meera clasped a hand over her mouth at the sight. She tried as best she could not to call out.  

Bellabie

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:26 am
When Lore say the scroll in Ryukai's hand, something snapped inside her. She stood up slowly, suddenly glowing purple once more though the aura was harmless towards Mobius and Meera even if it was a holy one. Her eyes glowed grey and her hair turned longer and a black color, the curly strands falling silkily down her back and to her knees. She said nothing for a moment, just standing there watching Ryukai with a blank expression, then she took a step forward...then another...and another...

((I was known on my old MSN groups as the Mystical master *grins* I'm great at battle scenes))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:47 pm
(Excellent! I shall look forward to this... Bellabie, forgive me for repetitive themes...)

Suddenly, the crimson of Mobius' aura turned black, and the white of his arm's expanded. They swirled and merged together, and Mobius was now crackling all over with grey lightning, Yin and Yang glowing behind him, as if he had stepped out of a tapestry. Mobius' voice seemed to echo by itself; it seemed doubled over, multiplied somehow. "You have taken too many lives... You have disrupted the sacred balance of the world... You seek to summon the darkness and tip the scales. I cannot allow that. The blood of many hath been spilt by your hand... Now your blood will be spilt in recompense... Repent your sins, and perhaps your pain shall be lessened on the other side..." He walked menacingly toward him, each step creating a sort of electrical hum. The very air seemed to shake and resonate with his newfound power. His skin, by some miracle, wasn't even burning.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:51 pm
Ryukai laughed maniacally. "You shan't ever catch me." The scroll unwound itself, Ryukai's blood spilling upon it. Lightning crackled around him. "I doubt you've heard of him, but Nomoru is my father."((Nomoru is in my book I'm writing. He's the god of death. Ryukai can use the Seal of Nomoru to weaken his opponent's, although for every second he uses it, a minute is taken from his lifespan. This means he rarely uses it. When unsealed, it can destroy anything, at the cost of his life. It can only be countered by Kitono, god of life.)) The seal of Nomoru, three tomoe-like marks pressed together, appeared in his eyes. Aura twisted about his arm, covering it, shaping it into a claw. Ryukai roared. "'Tis hopeless." He disppeared, appearing next to Mobius. He quickly said, "And I do not thirst for power." He disappeared again. "I hunger for the vengeance of my vampiric clan!" Wolves came out. "Amuro. The wolf clan."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:25 pm
He could feel the life slipping away from him, and knew this was Ryukai's doing. However, a voice in his head seemed to guide him through it; it was the being who had sparked the true holiness of Mobius' heart.

"Tao Feng Tsu: Life Engine!" The two halves behind him began to spin in circles, faster and faster, and faster still. T'was turbonic; the motion of the power source behind him fuelled his life force. His aura was immense. Chunks of earth rose from the ground, displaced by his sheer power. He glared at the wolves, his eyes glowing the purest white. He spread his wings, a full span of 16 feet, and he ROARED. Nearly half of the wolves ran off in sheer terror, leaving trails of urine behind.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:27 pm
Ryukai howled, and the wolves came back suddenly, their coats black and hair raising. His eyes were feral.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:35 pm
"Where there is light, there must be shadow." He lifted his hand, and an army of undead arose. Several thousand soldiers of wars and eras long gone arose, weapons and armour more or less intact. However, the same could not be sai for some of their flesh...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:39 pm
Ryukai laughed maniacally. "The spirits have taken me!" He cried. Wings came from his back, his arms formed into claws, his teeth grew pointed. Scythes flew around him. Lightning crackled.

((May I have more than one character?))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces