Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:50 am

kitty knew she would regret this but she wouldn't be accused of passive euthanasia. '' listen is you want me to speed up you death keep singing this song, if not sing something else''
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:57 am

The song stopped. His heart stopped. His breathing stopped. His brainwaves... almost stopped. He was just about to enter the light...

(This will make or break it... Will Zaizen live and be with Thorn, or will he die?)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:00 am

(if kitty has anything to do with it? um...)

kitty was angry'' hell to you all,for making such a brave man die, your all gonna have one word on your lips as you die, kitty'' she shouted.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:00 am

He knew, even from standing some yards away, the captains' life was ending. He got up on a crate and yelled out. "YOUR CAPTAIN IS DEAD OR DIEING, PIRATES! GIVE UP NOW AND WE WILL SPAR YOU! IF YOU DON"T I HOPE YOU HAD A NICE LIFE!"

hoplite323

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:01 am

(And now for the waitin' game... Surely Kechenstrudel wouldn't have her char's hubby-to-be die so easily... Would she?)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:06 am

(surely)

''how you shut up you ungrateful pirate'' kitty shouted at the guy. he anger made her volatile.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:08 am

"Me? I am the head commander of the navy. You all are the pirates. And don't take your anger our on me, I didn't kill him." he said calmly.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:10 am

'' i didn't choose to be a pirate, i work for anyone, i have endured meeting davy jones and surviving twice, you have done didly squat, your as bad as any pirate'' kitty shouted.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:12 am

(Makes me think of 'In The End'. *singing* I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter...)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:17 am

( okay.......well um.. )

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:20 am

"I've done nothing?! I am 35 and seen more things then a 100 year old man! I've sunk or capture every pirate ship that came into view of me! I have seen my comrades die too many times! I have killed my own parents because they were pirates! I'm no monster, I am dedicated into protecting the ones who live peacefully! A life without pirates is a life without evil!" He yelled in anger. He never like it when someone said he did nothing when his whole life was filled with him doing something.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:24 am

kitty went over to him and spat in his face '' you do not deserve life, you are a murderer, you a a lowly,pigeon livered, heartless murderer. even pirates are kinder than you'' kitty was angry at this death happening so him telling her how evil he was didn't help. ''you are a a heartless,unloved,animal''

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:28 am

He heard voices calling him back, but felt a force pulling him forward. He was caught in the middle, and he moved no further. Each voice weighted his heart with sorrow, as hje did not wish to cause so much pain with his passing. But equally, the light ahead seemed to assure him that all would be well, and that all this was natural. And so he stood there, trying to make up his mind...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:30 am

"A MURDERER?!" he yelled, getting very angery now. "PIRATES LIVE TO STEAL AND KILL! IF I KILL THEM, NO ONE WILL MISS THEM! PEOPLE WILL BE LIVING HAPPY! PIRATES ARE NOT HERE TO PROTECT OR TO HELP! THEY ARE ANIMALS! THINKING OF NOTHING BUT THEMSELVES! THAT CAPTAIN OVER THERE, THAT JUST DIED! HE DESERVED IT! NO ONE WILL MISS HIM! HE WILL BE FORGOTTEN OVER TIME!"

hoplite323

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:34 am

Riku broke free from the fight and used the Shunshin no jutsu (Body flicker Jutsu) to appear behind Joe. He struck his shoulder with his katana. Then he formed a single hand seal, and his words rang out: "Shintenshin no Jutsu!" (Mind Replacement Jutsu)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games