Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:08 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: sbuggy166
Participating Soquili: Rishy
Link to Teepee: xxx

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: i think it has its importance, but its not the most important one. in a fight, being smart is good, but it really comes down to who is stronger...the stronger one always wins.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: well, smarts and luck usually seem to go hand and hand so...luck

What do you use Intelligence for most?: lately ive been thinking a lot about stuff. like well, why do i hunt and whats my purpose...so ive been thinking about really big things, and its stating to hurt my brain...maybe if i was smarter i could actually come up with answers to my big questions...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:34 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kaju_Inu
Participating Soquili: Price
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Price blinked, that was something he hadn't thought much about. "You know... If it was the most useful I wouldn't be here today. I view that most of the other stats are more useful, like speed or luck!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: "With intelligence... hmm... Probably courage. When you are faced with a challenge you should always think through it before you act. Of course courage is a big part of being able to stand up for what you believe is right too." He grinned, clearly proud of himself.

What do you use Intelligence for most?: "For answering questions of course! For thinking. For dreaming. And for painting. All important things in life!" He laughed.

Kaju_Inu

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:35 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: StarieMichie/Hot Lolli
Participating Soquili: Birthday Marzipan
Link to Teepee: XX

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?:
BM shrugs. "No, not really. I use intelligence sometimes, but trust me, with the family I come from you don't want to think about things too hard or it'll make your head hurt."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?:
"Um.... I combine intelligence with more intelligence? Seriously though, I'd have to say I use my intel with my speed; one really should have the smarts to know where their going when traveling fast."

What do you use Intelligence for most?:
"Getting out of sticky situations," BM quickly replies. He shadily shifts his eyes around a bit.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:39 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Azael_Rose
Participating Soquili: Winter

"Hmm...that's tough to say." The filly paused. "Well I think it is. The other stats do help balance things but without knowing anything you couldn't do...anything!" She smiled at her logic.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?:
"Courage," Winter replied. "You need the courage to learn something new. To do things you wouldn't normally."

She pauses again and tilts her head deep in thought. "Well I use it while I think...and when I explore. Because when I explore I learn new things all the time!" She grins and runs off to do just that.

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:50 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Wystan

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: “Yes, because without intelligence how would I have the skill and capability to solve the cases that are right in front of my nose? I would not be able to; intelligence is an important part in my everyday life, without it, I would not be the great detective that I am.”

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: “Stamina is my answer, since when you are using your mind, you need stamina to continue forward and solve the case, discovering clues that many would have looked over. As a detective I will need stamina and a strong mind to continue on with my work.”

What do you use Intelligence for most?: “A simple answer I have for that question, but complex in the reply; since I mostly use intelligence for all the cases and mysteries that I solve, and the intelligence that I hold within my head often gets me into trouble, but out as well.”
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:28 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: x Leo The Magician x
Participating Soquili: Jouko
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: I think so! With out all my brains, I wouldn't be very good at solving mysteries!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: Hmm....Courage! You know, cause it takes someone with courage to use their brains to do something good!

What do you use Intelligence for most?: Solving my mysteries! It's kinda a hobbie of mine if you haven't noticed! 8'D

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:22 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dollfie
Participating Soquili: Titania
Link to Teepee: here

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Titania replied without hesitation. "Certainly not. It has no more ability to make you happy than most other stats do. And though intelligence can sometimes enhance the enjoyment of things, it can just as often ruin it."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: "Luck, I would say," she replied carefully. "Sometimes you have good luck, and sometimes you have bad luck. And sometimes you need to use your smarts to figure out which one you got, so you don't do something foolish."

What do you use Intelligence for most?: "Well," Titania laughed lightly. "Not getting lost is a good thing. I spend most of my days traveling the forests, and it takes a fair amount of effort to find the right direction, and of course, to avoid dangers."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:27 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ShirouEn
Participating Soquili: LittleWind

Well I'd certainly say so! I think that intelligence has a profound importance above the other stats. I mean, afterall, it can give great boosts to the other stats if used correctly and efficiently! It can also help you out in all sorts of situations and get you out of tight spots. It can also help others, which is of great importance! Because of this, I believe that when in proper use, that intelligence is surely the most important of all the stats!

I'd say luck! I mean there are certainly people who are naturally lucky, but if someone can examine and produce a solution to problems they seem to be very lucky and can get very lucky using probability and their intellect! I mean there are many luck games that can be won using intelligent choices!

Well.. for me I'd have to say learning on my own. Intelligence allows me to figure things out without knowing them first and then apply them to my own situations! Finding my way back from getting lost all the way to being taught by others. I think I really use intelligence everywhere, but learning without others seems like where I'd use it the most, like on adventures!

ShirouEn

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:58 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Darkmoon Dancer
Participating Soquili: Dulce Periculum
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

Yes, I believe it plays a strong part in the manner of either making it out of a dangerous situation, or failing, so ultimately, it would definitely prove to be useful.

Luck, I would have to say, because even if one has the intelligence to do something, one also needs the luck to put it to use

I use it for keeping track of the places I go, and the soquili I meet, and to keep logs on all of that, so that any future encounters can be as beneficial and without risk as possible.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:01 pm

BONUS STATS FOR APRIL ARE NOW CLOSED!

Bonus questions for May will be up soon.

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:04 pm

Bonus Questions for May are Now Open!

Bonus stats for April have been added!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:14 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: elfstar89 and Celestial Requiem
Participating Soquili: Redondo
Link to Teepee: x

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Hmmm, I've definitely come to find it one of the more important stats. It can take a lot of courage to tell the girl you love how you feel about her, especially when she's heck-bent on stabbing you to death as a deterrent and talking nonstop about wanting to date inside her species. It definitely has its drawbacks, because one could decide based on pure courage to fight a skilona that's too strong to be defeated. *Shoots a meaningful look at anybody who's gone up against Megapi*

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: Luck. Don't anyone tell you differently, it's most definitely luck. It takes a lot of luck for you not to get stabbed by your lady fair when confessing, and a lot of luck for her to return to you when things go south in both your relationships, and luck to have children together. *Obviously dreaming of the future*

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: Easy question. To not totally give in to the darker side of the spirit as my relationship with my Butterfly progresses. >>

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:28 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Damien
Link to Teepee: Here

Is courage the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: "Courage is very useful! The most useful? Well, that may or may not be... It's nothing without intelligence and I doubt you'd have it without strength... It seems like a 'secondary stat', actually. But important? Yeah."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: "Strength and courage. If you find any knight (not saying I admire those losers), those are the components he'll train. Now, even if I don't really appreciate the guy, that value is still correct. If you're a wimp, you ain't gonna go up to a Kalona and pick a fight, are you?"

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: "Hm... This is a good one... I guess I should say something philosophical like 'we all use courage, every day of our lives. It takes courage to simply live,' you know."
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:34 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Revel1984
Participating Soquili: Elliot

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?:
Elliot: Courage is the thing that drives me, if i wasn't courageous, i'd be weak and unable to carry out my orders.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?:
Elliot: i would combine Stamina with courage, if you cant last the battle out, there is no point in being courageous, it will just land you in trouble.

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?:
Elliot: i'll be carrying out my jobs from the Boss, i'll need my courage to get ahead and do what i need to get done.

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diseased Candy

Dapper Pup

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:50 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Diseased Candy
Participating Soquili: Firefly
Link to Teepee: x

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?:Hmm... I guess it is quite important. Without courage many things would go undone. Its definatly in the top 3

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: Luck for sure. Taking risks can all play down to luck, and risks require courage. You dont see cowardly others doing potentialy dangerous things, do you?

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: Well, I think Im going to need to bit of courage to look around for a mate. Some of those mares are so mean *pouts*
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games