Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:46 am
Still holding Khana, Raikou takes his hand to his head. "So, you can end me...or someone...I don't want to kill anymore... I'm sick of the smell of blood and death..." His eyes slide shut as he holds her his eyes wide open under his hand. His eyes are clearly seen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:41 pm
((I'm happy,sad,and confused all at once.Its a bad mix of emotions for me))
"I don't want to hurt you though...and yes your right it is bad to kill but...but."Khana said reaching for his hand and pulling off his face."You can work around that" Khana said with a few a tears coming down her cheek and her smiling faintly.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:11 pm
"Jolt...Kairin...and the unnamed one...why do they want to fight...is it demon nature?" I will never understand him... You know me better then you know. All there was was just a whisper int he back of Raikou's mind. "How can we fight what is apart of us..?" His body began to tremble. Betrayal...is never something to forgive. That is the Demon way!! something far older then you way of the ninja crap!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:24 pm
"I'm not sure.All I know for the time being is Kairin hates Jolt" Khana said faintly looking at the ground.True that.Jolt has always been my enemy.And now that I've found you Khana now I finally have a chance to destroy him.Forgiveness is nothing for you to think about.Its all about revenge,death,and blood.They are the only things to the world.Don't try and go put stuff in my head Kairin or you'll lose your chance to even live.I'm not afraid to die.  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:31 pm
Chihiro:...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:33 pm
((sorry chihiro we went off without you guys again sweatdrop eh heh sweatdrop ))  

Khana Uchiha

Zex_3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:00 pm
*seishin'ijousha gose back and talks to Hokage about something*
*then heads off twords the intrence*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:09 am
*seishin'ijousha gets to the intrence and starts walking out side*  

Zex_3

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:31 am
For some reason he starts to tremble as static starts to form around them. A tear slowly starts to fall freely of his face. "...help...me..." He said holding his face. twitching slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:57 am
Khana kneels next to him now still wondering whats going on."Help is a valuable thing to give.I don't know whats going on but..." Khana said faintly as she grabbed his hand off his face and kissed him."But I really hope that will help" she said backing up her face a bit.Khana what are you doing he is the enemy!
((sorry I was bored))  

Khana Uchiha

Zex_3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:52 am
*seishin'ijousha stands in a tree above them*
"so what are u two going to do sit here and cry all day"
*stands there with a blank look*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:53 pm
Khana's eyes turned black again staring straight at Seishin'ijousha.Yes anger is a powerful thing let it consume you again Khana."Get out of here before I KILL YOU!I don't care if you are in the same clan as me" Khana said punching the tree he was in so it falls to the ground.  

Khana Uchiha

Zex_3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:14 pm
*seishin'ijousha stands there still with a blank face*
"u attack even me a clan member, thats good u'll be interesting when im done tranning"look at them both of them weak crying over what being weak.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:40 pm
"What did you just say?" Khana said angerly looking at the ground with the blue markings crawling up her arms again.And the black and blue chraka coming back into view."Your a brave one aren't you,saying that in front of me.Me finding not just one other thing I hate but two,thats a new record" Kairin said as she almost completely took over Khana's body."It be nice for you to get out of my way or you'll have to die,a pityful death" Kairin said calmly.  

Khana Uchiha

Zex_3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:55 pm
*seishin'ijousha jumps to another tree to avoid falling with the one khana punched down*
"such harsh words are they from u or the demon in u. Do you truely want to kill me. I think u should learn to controll the beast inside before u fight me"
"besides i have to go to the sand village where i came from and learn a few more justus"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games