Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:52 pm
((O.O OD CRAP I SAID I WAS GUNNA DO IT TODAY!!!alright ill start on it right now O.O hopfully it isnt fuzzy >.<))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:42 pm
((uh here is what the HHA unifor KINDA looks...i was in a hurry so srry it isnt completely finished like her hands and feet lol, ther is more o tit tho but i didnt finish cauz im tired but here it is anyways XP oh and ignore the shadow of my hand ans camra lol its dark and there is one ight so that hapened and i cant get a better pic sweatdrop
User Image srry it is so fuzzy >.<))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:57 pm
((Cool. Are those shoulder gaurds?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:00 pm
((lol no it looks like it cauz the fuzzyness but it is a gun...i didnt have time to make it look like a gun lol XP but it is even worse from the fuzz O.O stupid fuzz >.<))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:20 pm
((I can see the gun now that you mention it. Hey you might have go thought some versions before you decide what it looks like. Take Flame for example my oringanal and what I used for years was this

User Image

then I changed it when I got better to what I usally use now.

User Image

And I use this one for rps because I have an advanced version I made.

User Image

.......I like my pictures....Anyway my point is that You will probally draw one that you like more anduse that one.....i think...why am I talking?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:24 pm
((lol...wow u draw very good O.O I NEED TO START PRACTICING >.< i used to be really good but i stope drawing for a long time now im starting again lol XP....well mah point is that u draw very well lol XP))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:21 am
(compared to you guys...I stink)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:25 am
((im usually pretty good @ drawing actually im very good @ it))  

ZS Sailor Aries

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:41 am
(my drawings are ok I guess but the stink compared to you guys)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:54 am
((well idk))  

ZS Sailor Aries

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:34 am
((Man AWESOME pics they are so better than mine.ill see later if i can get my pics of Khana up because i don't know how to put them up -.-stupid computer with over advanded stuff evil ))
Khana with her head down and writing said "these Hakai have invaded our city ......If we just stand here hundreds of people will die.We need some kind of trap or plan to get them all in one spot.......or some kind of cure if they are mutated human.......and I think Flame can lead us in doing that since he knows something about the Hakai and the HHA" still not paying any attention to what their reactions are.
((bored.......lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:39 am
Kitty looks at Khana "wat r u doing Khana" ninja  

ZS Sailor Aries

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:06 am
Oz woke up inside the chaind room. He got the key and unlocked himself. "Hmmm I think someone made like waffles or something?!"Oz said excitedlly. But then he smelled a familiar scet. "I guess I will follow the scent to see who it is..."Oz ended up in a park when he started to relize who it was. "Chirhiro Khana Flame, you guys down there?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:07 am
"I kept a record of anything wierd that has happened and right now I'm writing down my knowlegde of the Hakai and the HHA" she said still not paying any attention to their expressions. stare  

Khana Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:11 am
((we posted at the same time ahhhh gonk ))
Khana looked up to see Oz but then hid her face in her book,blushing.She continued to write."Oh hi...Oz.."she said still hiding her face in her book.
((YAYZ!!!!! people are coming on!Okay..Im bored))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games