Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:39 pm
she nodded understanding. "the thing is i have noticed. i mean even her smallest actions are filled with dread sometimes. i know she's happy for us but at the same time she's irritated that i've come along, making this happen where it hasn't for her." she sighed. "I know it's not my fault but some day she will, she'll find someone that will make her happy. i know she will." she smiled breifly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:48 am
Ben looked up at Teresia.
"Don't ever think she doesn't love you. She's willing to do a lot for us. She already has sacrificed a lot. So don't EVER think she doesn't love you. I mean, she's always wanted a sister, and then here you come along. It should've been a dream come true, but then I have to go and ruin it. By us being together, it kinda illustrates what she doesn't have. And that's a lot of things." he rambled, looking off into space.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:28 pm
her eyes widened very slightly in hurt and shock. "i didn't say that ben, i don't think she holds any of this against either of us." she gasped hurt that he'd assume such a thing. "erin is better than any sister i could ask for and i know she's happy for us. i know she cares about me ben. thats not what i was saying." she shook her head and leaned away pushing her forehead into her right palm. "i just wish things were easier for her you know?" she looked back up, her lips pressed together into a firm line of stress. "I'd do anything to make her happier but i know what she's looking for is something i can't help and neither can you. it just has to happen." she sighed. "on it's own."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:50 pm
Name: Kael

Personality: Distant, sarcastic and somtimes very stern. It takes a lot to get under his skin but when you do he can have a monsterous temper. he's terratorial and rational in almost everything he does.

Past: His father and mother were as alike as fire and water, making his life very confusing, never knowing how to act or which way he should be. So instead of dealing with this insane mix of emotions he shut them down and controls his emotions like a switch. but besides the mental confusion and slight abuse he's endured his life was rather normal.

User Image

finally done with school and wanting to get as far away as possible he headed for the peaceful town of forks. after all he had grown up in a small town so the idea of anything much bigger bothered him to no end. after all he wanted familiar yet new not scaring and confusing the hell out of himself.

the small house that he's be renting was tucked into some trees that he almost drove right past in his ford explorer. it rumbed to a hault as he pulled in, sighing at the dreary sky and rain stained porch. 'oh, how lovely.' he thought sarcastically to himself as he creaked the door open and slammed it shut with the force nessesary with it's slightly rusted red paint. he yanked back a back door grabbing his things at once and hauled it to the front door. fumbing for a key with uncapeable hands he finally managed to unlock the door and press it open with a knee. the hall was bare but with furneture like a vacant hotel room. no personality to it's flat white walls and tiled floor to the kitchen. not that he really cared anyway.

not wanting to put things away yet he headed back out into the rain and started his truck. might as well learn the area before he just wandered around and got himself real lost in the green haze.

beyond the passin roads he noticed nothing but forest, perhaps it was a good thing he stayed on the road. he would get lost very easily still as he passed a small beach he slowed to a hault. eyes wide in surprise although the idea should have ocured to him before. he had never seen the ocean but the fact that it was on the coast he should have realized that would change. guess he hadn't thought of it.

he parked the truck on the gravel and took a few absent steps onto the pebles which were cold and slick from rain. he was careful with his steps not wanting to slip and fall. that would just make his first day there perfect, to have to wander home in the cold of a car without heat, soaking wet.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:38 pm
Ben's eyes widened in shock.
"Oh, God." he said, stepping even closer, if humanly possible. "I hurt your feelings." he stated, stroking her face with his large hands. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." he chanted, pressing his lips to her forehead, nose, and eyes.

Erin hummed as she threw the entire packages of hot dogs on the grill.
"Too bad I didn't run to the store." she commented. "Oh, well. Ben can afford to go hungry a day." she said with an amused grin.
Looking towards First Beach, she saw someone at the shore. They were obviously a guy, but too small to be a pack member.
"Johnny?" she called, poking a wiener.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:34 am
Teresia let out a slight yelp of surprise and tried to keep a stern face but after a few moments it broke and she gave a forgiving smile. "it's alright. you just misunderstood." she hugged him again and laughed slightly at his reaction.

Kael froze and looked up suddenly. not because of the name but because of the voice. he looked around the beach seeing no one and then realized they must have mistaken him for someone else. cautiously he turned and headed in the direction. he brushed a long strand of light brown hair out of his eyes and shrugged slightly. "sorry is the beach private property?" he asked carefully. his voice calm and collected unlike his actions. his green/grey eyes moved from her back to the beach. "and sorry that i'm not who you're looking for."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:47 pm
Ben smiled and lifted Teresia back onto the floor.
"Sorry, ma'am." he said, bowing his head.

Erin stiffened suddenly, feeling something odd shift inside of her. Then she relaxed, her shoulders going back to their normal position.
"Oh. No, I just thought you were a friend of mine. The beach is public prperty, though. Feel free to ignore me."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:32 am
she laughed shaking her own head, "oh you know i can't be mad at you." she sighed and traced her thumb across his cheek. "how about we check on erin. i haven't heard anything for a while." she replied and made to take his hand but once she turned to the window she paused, a slight smile on her face. "looks like we have a visitor." she replied squeeking ben's hand.

Kael looked at her strangely and had the sudden urge to ask why he would do that. but he held that back and came with a more normal answer. "well, it's just i've never seen the ocean before." he looked back over his shoulder. "i've just moved to forks and wanted to get a look around." he pressed his large hand to his head. "don't want to get my sorry a** lost out here you know?"  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:08 pm
Ben raised his eyebrows.
"What kind of visitor?" he asked flatly.

"I didn't know that we were getting new neighbors." she said congenially. She poked the dozens of hot dogs on the grill around. "Well, you might as well tell me your name."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:56 pm
teresia turned to ben and pulled gently. "human male." she classified as she pointed.

he paused. "oh, it's kael... sorry." he felt rather stupid bumbling around like that.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:41 pm
Ben's jaw tightened.
"Overprotective brother time, I guess." he said, cracking his neck.

Erin laughed.
"I'm Erin Warren. I live in the house I'm standing next to. So if you ever need any help, this is where I live. Don't hesitate to come by." she said warmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:22 pm
Teresia paused and held ben back. "wait a minute. look how their acting. he's not going to do anything, he's too nervous." she leaned and looked over at erin. "and she don't exactly looking like she's rejecting him. " she pulled ben over tword her to get a look for himself. "her entire stance has changed. look at her expressions..." she smiled.

Kael gave a nervous laugh. "well i kind of guessed that." he replied and offered a polite hand. "well it's nice to meet you erin." he was taking in her tone of voice and wondered where the intrest came from. he looked around wanting to talk to her more and then suddenly wondering if he was really that sad. sure she was pretty, a native here and might be interested but was he really willing to push conversation? he was, "so, it looks like you're cooking for an entire family reunion there..." he wanted to smack himself for sounding so stupid.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:32 pm
Ben grumbled, but wrapped his arms around Teresia's waist and watched over her head.
"This feels wrong." he said, referring to the peeping. "But I don't think I'd be able to stop if I wanted to."
Erin laughed.
"Just me, my brother, and..." she stopped, not knowing what to call Teresia. She was WAY more that Ben's girlfriend. "a friend of ours." she said, shaking Kael's hand. It was cool, compared to hers, and a little bit bigger to her surprise.
She swallowed hard. "Well, do you maybe want to stay for dinner? We have more than enough."
Ha. Take that, Ben.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:41 pm
Teresia smiled, "well look at it this way ben. if he needs us we'll see but i don't think that she'd want us interfearing. besides, it's a human she can take care of herself." she replied in erin's defence.

Kael paused at the thought of how a brother might react to a random guy showing up at the dinner table but decided what the hell. it couldn't be that bad right? "sure i guess, as long as it's not too much trouble." he added to be polite. after all he wasn't incompatent in the kitchen, having both parents working as gormet cooks before they really got into their careers.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:46 pm
Ben's brow furrowed, but he managed to not say anything for thirty seconds.
"What if he's a creeper?" he whined.

Erin waved her hand dismissively.
"It's no problem." she said, poking a hot dog and deciding it was done.
"So where'd you come from?" she asked as she loaded the hot dogs onto a plate.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games