Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:54 am
Robin blushed furiously and began to study her shoes. Very closely. "Um, well, th-thank you." She bit her lip as she scrunched her eyes closed and then looked back up at Rock. "But, I can't really see how I'd look very beautiful after crying. My eyes are probably all red and puffy..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:56 pm
jackie sat up and exsited her room.
sje sighed and headed towards the library once more.

*_*_*_*_*_*

pulling a book on dark spells of the shelf jackie sat down a flicked threw it.
she aready knew that half of these spells where laughably stupid.
her gray eyes scanned the page a small laugh come from her every so often.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:04 pm
The wind blew through an open window. Something climbed through it, but the darknesss shrouded it. The shadow climbed through the window, scaled a bookshelf and stood quietly on top of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:08 pm
jackie carried on flicking threw the book, her mind engroced in what she was doing.
she flicked the pages still laughing slightly "i wander if people belive these work?" she muttered whils snikkering at one page of the book infront of her.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:26 pm
A thin snicker echoed throughout the libary as the shadow watched Jackie from the darkness.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:33 pm
jackie frowned and stood up scowering the darkness
"who's there?" he eyes darkened as she galired down the empty library
sanpping the book shut she picked it up and looked around
"i am not in the mood for games now show yourself!" her voice was venomusly low as small shadows billowed around her feet
"i'm warning you"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:40 pm
The shadow dropped onto the floor, landing softly, very softly, almost inaudibly. The figure was dressed fully in black and had it's face covered in darkness from the hood.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:43 pm
jackie's head snapped to look at a book shelf somewhere to her left
nothing seemed to be there.
jackie placed her book down on the table and glaired around her
"get out here right now! and face me"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:58 pm
"Hey, no need for violence Jackie." The figure said and stepped into a patch of light. It was clearly a male. His eyes glowed under his hood which still pretty much darkened his face. His eyes where pure sapphire blue.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:00 pm
jackie stepped back and glaired at the person "what do you want?"
he eyes where a violent steel gray as she looked at the male before her
"why are you here and more importently why did you sneek in?"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:06 pm
"I live here. This is my home." He said. He took his hood back, revealing his face. "Long time no see Jackie."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:11 pm
jackies face froze before becoming hard "what are you doing here"
she glaired at the ground her fists clenched "this stopped being your home the moment you left.........." jackie stopped, why did she even care about the fact he left?
shooting a glair a res she turned around and looked at the library help desk.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:59 pm
squeakers_13
Robin blushed furiously and began to study her shoes. Very closely. "Um, well, th-thank you." She bit her lip as she scrunched her eyes closed and then looked back up at Rock. "But, I can't really see how I'd look very beautiful after crying. My eyes are probably all red and puffy..."

''The tear marks sparkle under the fickle moon, making you look like... Someone from the heavens, for the still the moon casts an odd light that makes you seem to glow lightly...'' Rock said. ''I... You... Damn, why can't I jsut say it?'' Rock turned his gaze away.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:22 am
(Man! You are good at pumping out the mushy stuff when you want to/need to. I didn't think you had it in you.)
Robin blinked. Oh boy... Placing two fingers to her lips, she tapped then quickly. Think think think. Oh crap, he's not trying to say that he loves me is he? I don't know if I could take that. Much less how I'd feel about it. I mean, oh crap, how am I supposed to know if I love him when I don't know what love is beyond a definition? Her fingers stopped. Wait a sec, I, I actually think my feeling fit the definition here. I think I might actually love Rock. With that thought, her hand fell to her side and her breathing became a bit faster; Rock was trying to say he loved her and now, she loved him back. "It's alright. I, I think I already know. And, I, I think I do too."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:11 pm
"I had to...he...came to find me. So...I had to take care of him before he put the school to harm. Jackie...you know that this place is like a birthplace ot me, but it was neccesary. He's gone now....but he took something with him." He said and took off his top. His right arm was replaced with a metallic robot arm. It looked like a Human arm and moved like it too. "He tok my arm." He added.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games