Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:13 pm
Sukia slashed Rosso many times in the airand still attacked her when on the ground.

Kairi woke up with Sora by her side and she blushed.

"Hey Kairi! Your up!"Sora grinned and slashed at Minaki's force field.

Shiyoki slashed Sora."Stop and leave them be!..."She ran over to them and controled the heartless that were over there.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:06 am
kitty had gone crazy with her keyblade hitting everything she could. she had also stole Axel's weapons too. she was obviously enjoying herself every so often running up to Axel and hitting him too.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:45 am
she rolled her eyes, "oh, kill me already! corney, conceeded AND cheesy?" she threw an ice shard into Rosso's thigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:49 am
kitty threw axels chakram's and they just zipped past Rosso.'' next time i wont miss'' she said to herself.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:56 am
she saw them zoom by, she didn't even turn her head, "hi Kitty, 'ow are you darling?" she hit Rosso again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:58 am
'' oh i'm great duckie'' kitty said smiling catching them before axel. ( you know how you like to play British characters? i am British)  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:03 pm
((lol, I knew that already! I think thats cool! I might be going to England sometime soon! I like french and scottish accents too! lol!))

"Thats always good to know..." she flipped and slashed again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:06 pm
(i can speak french and am getting fluent. i'm gonna do it for a qualification. england isn't all people think)

kitty threw them again this time both hit.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:10 pm
(( I can speak okey german and spanish, I'm not to good at japanese, though. the U.S. isn't exactly the garden of eden either!...))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 pm
(better than here, you get good tv. and you get nice weather)  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:27 pm
((that could be argued, very easily argued.....))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:18 pm
Minaki stopped screaming and Shiyoki's eyes widened. Minaki disappeared and reappeared in the air floating/standing in mid air with SpirtWind pointing at her heart."Goodbye everyone..."One tear started rolling down her face as she closed her eyes."Goodbye Riku-kun..."Minaki stuck the Keyblade in her heart but no heart was released,but she fell to the ground,.....dead."MINAKI!!!!!!!"Shiyoki landed next to her away from the others and cried until she started to choke on her tears."Why?...You're such a baka...Why?!..."More tears fell from her face and closed her eyes tightly.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:38 pm
Chaos sighed. "Ten bucks says..." He touched Riku lightly then retracted quickly. "Yeah. Luna-chan accidentally paralyzed him when she was laying the traps..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:43 pm
Sukia stopped slashing at Rosso and then lightly touched Riku and unparalyzed him."Go Riku.."  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:49 pm
Chaos pulled everyone back then stood next to Luna and smiled. "Ready?" She nodded.

Luna smiled evilly. "Moon Blossoms! Unescapable Dance of Doom!" Pillars of white light struck from the ground, swirling so they looked like falling petals. They swirled around as Luna and Chaos unleashed a torrent of keyblade attacks with moonlight blades. They bit into the Tsviet's skin.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games