Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] The Lists - Cert+Growing Drop-offs, Work Lists, etc. [OOC]
[OOC] All Colorists - Image Requests [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:31 pm
SoA Name: Nantale
Colorist: Not sure. Nantale is a rehome and I can't find her high quality image (and the former owner lost it by mistake). She's a custom from a breeding between her parents Kitambi (mother) and Mtembei (father). Desperately need her image as she's about to take over a pride. xD
Any image you have: Nantale
Description, if no image: N/A

SoA Name: THIS IS SO BAD, but I can't remember her "certed" name (goes by "Cricket" in RP).
Colorist: Kisoni. She is from a breeding between her mother Gzifa and a rogue. I just need her big image. I lost it in a computer crash.
Any image you have: Hurr.

SoA Name: Harimuangu'Mlinda
Colorist: Meepfur. She's a custom from years and years ago .Lost her full-size image in a crash. ):
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:43 pm
Hopefolly
SoA Name: Nantale
Colorist: Not sure. Nantale is a rehome and I can't find her high quality image (and the former owner lost it by mistake). She's a custom from a breeding between her parents Kitambi (mother) and Mtembei (father). Desperately need her image as she's about to take over a pride. xD
Any image you have: Nantale

SoA Name: THIS IS SO BAD, but I can't remember her "certed" name (goes by "Cricket" in RP).
Colorist: Kisoni. She is from a breeding between her mother Gzifa and a rogue. I just need her big image. I lost it in a computer crash.

SoA Name: Harimuangu'Mlinda
Colorist: Meepfur. She's a custom from years and years ago .Lost her full-size image in a crash. ):

Cricket/Desu'Desu
Harimu

Looking for Nantale. She was colored by Kireiryuu...and Kirei deleted EVERYTHING from her SoA PB. :< Unless a family member owner saved her full image....it's lost.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:01 pm
Das Tor

Well drat. Thanks for trying, Das! And for the other images. Much appreciated. =]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:13 pm
Hopefolly
Das Tor

Well drat. Thanks for trying, Das! And for the other images. Much appreciated. =]
np. And if it helps, Bluefire has a thread in this subforum for recolors. 8]  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Quickbeamed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:28 pm
This is so bad. :< I have several SoA that were cubs/juves/adols when I disappeared 2+ years ago, so I don't have their adult images. For the most part I don't know who colored them, or even who gave them to me. I'd love to have their adult forms but if they're lost to time, well, that's what happens.

SoA Name: Riziki
Colorist: ?
Any image you have: Click

SoA Name: Riel
Colorist: Me for pup/juve stages, not sure who took over for adol/adult

SoA Name: Intombi

SoA Name: Penda'dafina

SoA Name: Amaya

SoA Name: Samawi

SoA Name: Vivu

SoA Name: Kumbe

SoA Name: Tikisa
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:56 pm
Ruskea Koira

Post Riziki is in, Riel and Riel (Lith colored her adol/adult),  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:07 pm
Ruskea Koira

OKAY... *Finger popping* Some of them, I knew right off the bat who colored them xd Ironically, I think you may have colored two of them lol

Penda'dafina (Plus adol) and Amaya's juve - Meepfur - Unfortunately, I looked, but couldn't find her adol or adult stages :< Did she join another pride after the first Mistweaver disband before the Mizuka formed...?
Samawi, and Vivu - Dust - You should only have to go back a page or two to find past growths if they're still up (I did pass Samawi's adol stage!)
I thought she had been colored by Dust, but Riel was actually originally colored by you, grown to adult by Lithia, but I DO know that you colored Intombi originally, but her adol and adult stages were also done by Lithia - Here's her Juve stage, too xd

The only one I couldn't find was Kumbe, I thought you had colored him, but I didn't see him. Tikisa, I think, is a Lithia growing... My fingers are frozen, though, and I'm falling asleep, so I can look tomorrow xd ;  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:52 pm
Ruskea Koira
SoA Name: Kumbe

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/raqui/SoA/family/kumbe.png

I don't remember who colored him but I have both him and his brother saved from when I was updating the family tree they are a part of.  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:25 am
Oh dear, going by the smudging of the eyes... Either Kirei colored him, or she finished his stages. Which may mean the rest are lost D:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:52 am
Ruskea Koira
Here is Amaya's adult and adol, which Drani hadn't been able to find. They were done by DFA.  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Quickbeamed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:39 pm
You guys are amazing, thank you so much! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:37 am
;3; Sorry to bother! But I can't seem to find him and I can't recall who colored him!

SoA Name: Izi
Colorist: ;; IDK /FAIL
Any image you have: First, Second

Thanks!!  

Shia bean

Prophet

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:46 pm
Shia bean
;3; Sorry to bother! But I can't seem to find him and I can't recall who colored him!

SoA Name: Izi
Colorist: ;; IDK /FAIL
Any image you have: First, Second

Thanks!!

Kirie colored him! That's... all I really know about that.

Aah, you might find him in her archived thread? Or maybe someone's drop offs..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:10 pm
heart Excellent, thank you so much! I'll start sifting through pages as soon as I can! heart  

Shia bean

Prophet

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:29 am
SoA Name: Ajabu
Colorist: no idea
Any image you have: bad quality uncert cert

If anyone can tell me who colored him, and if you can find his full quality uncert I would be much obligued.
and here's an old family image  
[OOC] The Lists - Cert+Growing Drop-offs, Work Lists, etc. [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games