Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Contests & Giveaways
Random Number Letter Giveaway *NEW PRIZES ADDED* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:17 pm
Salmay
Razin Frostdrake
yeah people seem to hate putting classics onto dvd's . . . doesn't make sense to me . . . especially with shows like doctor who . . . all those previous series are linked . . . even if it is really loosely linked it's linked . . .

With a lot of the older shows they have to negotiate contracts to allow the DVD format. New shows have all that stuff worked out before shooting: DVD, Blu-ray, internet, etc. so those shows can go to out straight away.

yeah . . . but most of the time they just don't do it at all . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:19 pm
supercalisto
Yawn, yeah my mums a nerd like me. We both love star wars, star trek, doctor who, lord of the rings, harry potter, disc worls, pern etc

AHHH the pern series . . . i'm hoping you mean books cause if there were any shows then i seriously missed out . . . i used to read those all the time . . . but it's been so long since i've even seen one even in a library . . . which makes me wonder where'd i read them if i can't find them . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:20 pm
I was prepared to hate the new Dr. Who, cause I hate the new Battlestar Galactica, but I don't! Except for everyone falling in love with the Doctor. That's a bit annoying. That's why I like Donna, she wants to see the Universe, not snog the Doctor.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:26 pm
Salmay
I was prepared to hate the new Dr. Who, cause I hate the new Battlestar Galactica, but I don't! Except for everyone falling in love with the Doctor. That's a bit annoying. That's why I like Donna, she wants to see the Universe, not snog the Doctor.

i was alright with rose falling for him . . . but when martha did it didn't seem right . . . and donna will most likely be quite an oddity as a travelling companion plus she has the whole i like him but i hate his guts attitude . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1053!

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:32 pm
i keep forgetting the numbers . . . sweatdrop  
Salmay generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 944!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:32 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Salmay

i was alright with rose falling for him . . . but when martha did it didn't seem right . . . and donna will most likely be quite an oddity as a travelling companion plus she has the whole i like him but i hate his guts attitude . . .

I don't think she hates him, but she doesn't worship or love him. I think she likes him and what he can do.

It really seemed forced for Martha to fall in love with one adventure. But Rose just annoyed me. Maybe her voice? Maybe her attitude that NOTHING would come between her and the Doctor, even the past. (She was jealous of Sarah Jane and also seems jealous when the Doctor mentioned having had children.) Martha was a bit jealous of Rose, though it would be annoying to constantly being compared to someone, but in the end Martha was willing to put her family's needs and her own sanity ahead of helping the Doctor.

I didn't think Rose was that spectacular of a Companion.  

Salmay
Captain

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:33 pm
Razin Frostdrake
supercalisto
Yawn, yeah my mums a nerd like me. We both love star wars, star trek, doctor who, lord of the rings, harry potter, disc worls, pern etc

AHHH the pern series . . . i'm hoping you mean books cause if there were any shows then i seriously missed out . . . i used to read those all the time . . . but it's been so long since i've even seen one even in a library . . . which makes me wonder where'd i read them if i can't find them . . .

Inter-Library Loan is everyone's friend.  
snookiecookie generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 192!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:34 pm
good evening everyone heart  

snookiecookie

Razin Frostdrake generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 312!

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:35 pm
Salmay
Razin Frostdrake
Salmay

I don't think she hates him, but she doesn't worship or love him. I think she likes him and what he can do.

It really seemed forced for Martha to fall in love with one adventure. But Rose just annoyed me. Maybe her voice? Maybe her attitude that NOTHING would come between her and the Doctor, even the past. (She was jealous of Sarah Jane and also seems jealous when the Doctor mentioned having had children.) Martha was a bit jealous of Rose, though it would be annoying to constantly being compared to someone, but in the end Martha was willing to put her family's needs and her own sanity ahead of helping the Doctor.

no not hate as in hate hate . . . but like my nd my best friend . . . we're constantly cracking jokes, insulting and cussing each other . . . if you heard it out of context it'd sound like we hated each other but when heard in full it's just how we talk to one another . . .  
snookiecookie generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 557!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:36 pm
domokun  

snookiecookie

Salmay generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1052!

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:36 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Salmay
Razin Frostdrake
Salmay

no not hate as in hate hate . . . but like my nd my best friend . . . we're constantly cracking jokes, insulting and cussing each other . . . if you heard it out of context it'd sound like we hated each other but when heard in full it's just how we talk to one another . . .

Yeah that works.

And that was totally the Rani...  
snookiecookie generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1918!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:37 pm
4laugh  

snookiecookie

snookiecookie generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1197!

snookiecookie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:38 pm
domokun I'm bored  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:38 pm
cookie70065
good evening everyone heart

good evening . . .

so any idea why they'd have rani look like rose ? i mean why . . . why not a new character . . . why not this why not that just why her . . . probly to provoke this exact conversation amongst fans . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

snookiecookie generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 349!

snookiecookie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:40 pm
Hey Razin...How are you tonight?  
Contests & Giveaways

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games