Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon's Lair
Post your pictures! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun yet?
  Yes!
  no!
View Results

UndeadKidd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:57 pm

ninja
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:08 pm

moments
z3r0: Yep that's pretty similar to alot of the conversations I've walked into the middle of.
As for spitting out water, you're lucky. In high school my friends used to time a lot of their jokes and conversations so they would happen when I was eating or drinking.

Shareta: Actually most of my oddest conversations seem to be with guys. Maybe it's just because they're my oldest friends so they're most relaxed to joke around with that stuff with me.

Tree: Most are probably a bit too adult for this thread. I did walk in on one between two of my (completely straight) guy friends talking about being married to each other although they joke about that a lot. LOL there was a guy who had never met either of them before there that time too, he was a lot weired out that right after that they started chatting up the girls at the table as well.

I beilve that! blaugh
it probally is cuz uve known them for awhile 3nodding there more comfortable with you. i wish i had guy friends like that

Divine Ishtar

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:09 pm

Draconia23
Shareta
z3r0 sum
seriously! earlier today for example...
im with my girlfriend and one of her friends at the mall. i left to hit up a water fountain, and when i got back, the first sentence i heard was 'you like strap-ons?'

and no...Krystyna [the gf] though Jessica said that, but she said strap-ups [these boots she found somewhere once]. shows where her mind was at the time. luckily i had already swallowed my water, or else it would've gotten everywhere. D:

rofl girls are awesome right!?

*~{ lol. yup! aren't girl conversations the best? }~*

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hahah! yesh! were so random and we get each other!
Guys are probally the same when they talk to each other yeah?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:26 pm

@yuna - its because of the human libido. humans have always been like that...we're just more open about it nowadays. especially because there are so many ways to see it now.

@shareta - i think guys do talk the same way, really. well...i've never heard an all-female conversation about it all but...far as i know, anyways.

idgaf kthx
Crew

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:26 pm

z3r0 sum
@yuna - its because of the human libido. humans have always been like that...we're just more open about it nowadays. especially because there are so many ways to see it now.

@shareta - i think guys do talk the same way, really. well...i've never heard an all-female conversation about it all but...far as i know, anyways.

yeah see thats what i though but im not a guy so i wouldnt know XD
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:48 pm

you want to go see someone naked?
Take off your clothes and look in the mirror eek

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:33 pm

yunalyssa

rofl
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:04 pm

@moments
TELL! TELL! i want to hear some adult things twisted LOL

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Fire Dragon Blaze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:31 pm

Shareta
Draconia23
Shareta
z3r0 sum
im with my girlfriend and one of her friends at the mall. i left to hit up a water fountain, and when i got back, the first sentence i heard was 'you like strap-ons?'

and no...Krystyna [the gf] though Jessica said that, but she said strap-ups [these boots she found somewhere once]. shows where her mind was at the time. luckily i had already swallowed my water, or else it would've gotten everywhere. D:

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*~{ lol. yes! we are random, and that's what makes our conversations fun!
i think guy conversations are kinda interesting too. i was working with some of my guy friends in chemistry today, and the conversation took an interesting turn, though most of it was just "your mom" jokes or talking about doing each other's mom, or doing each other...and whenever my brother and his friends talk to each other the conversation sounds somewhat similar...makes me wonder if all guy conversations are like that...
}~*

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:34 pm

z3r0 sum
yunalyssa

rofl

wink

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:16 am

treebornkettlgrl
@moments

it is your guild... so I suppose that you're the one we can blame later wink
but do go ahead moments! ;D
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:14 am

zann
treebornkettlgrl
@moments

LOL okay, give me a bit to think up some of them.
Right now I'm freaking out because my landlord decided to show my apartment tomorrow!
I've been cleaning my a** off since I found out at 7ish. I would clean tomorrow before they came as well, but wouldn't you know it? I'm graduating then!

moments
Vice Captain

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:29 am

moments
zann
treebornkettlgrl
@moments

Right now I'm freaking out because my landlord decided to show my apartment tomorrow!
I've been cleaning my a** off since I found out at 7ish. I would clean tomorrow before they came as well, but wouldn't you know it? I'm graduating then!

*~{ congrats on graduating moments! }~*

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:42 am

moments
zann
treebornkettlgrl
@moments

congrats! ^^

and gl cleaning! biggrin

and give us some real tasty stories ;P

zann

Conversationalist

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:46 am

Fire Dragon Blaze
Shareta
Draconia23
Shareta
z3r0 sum

User Image

*~{ lol. yes! we are random, and that's what makes our conversations fun!
i think guy conversations are kinda interesting too. i was working with some of my guy friends in chemistry today, and the conversation took an interesting turn, though most of it was just "your mom" jokes or talking about doing each other's mom, or doing each other...and whenever my brother and his friends talk to each other the conversation sounds somewhat similar...makes me wonder if all guy conversations are like that...
}~*

User Image

*hugs self* i love being a girl! dont get me wrong im not like lesbo XD i just like guys alot and most guys like gils so...XD rofl
haha i heared that in my class all the time too its hilarios XD!!
I dont think all are just most lol =p
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games