Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:30 am
(dude she stoped drinking and started crying)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:21 pm
Alucard found Gengi in a corner and licked his face, sitting next to him..Baku backed away as Crimson cut his arm, the scent of blood over taking her senses... "Can you please stop the bleeding?!"  

TheScarletDawn

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:54 pm
celests crying stoped as she grabed crimsons arm. she placed her hand over the cut, it glowed white. she removed her hand and the cut was healed, she moved it to he bite and healed it as well. "better?" she looked at crimson "thank you for leting me drink your blood."souji i'll tell you the rest of the memory some where else.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:59 pm
Crimson looked at his arm, he could feel the blood pulsing and flowing freely once more. He looked down at Celest. "Are you okay?" He put his arm around her shoulders and rocked her back and forth a few times. "Whats wrong?"

((Sorry Im a little late. Work is killin me...))  

M6dH6tter

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:05 pm
"i'll be fine, It's just a bad memory." she was shakeing a little. Souji was keeping an eye on crimson."just so there's no more confusion, what are you guys exactly?"

(it's ok. i'm not going to be on as early starting wendsday next week, me and my bro have to take turns and i have to work on a project.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:25 pm
"What do you mean what are we?" He raised an eyebrow. "We are all vampires here are we not?"

((Thats okay, my sister and I are the same way. Im just happy that my school is pretty much finished with projects and things like that whee blaugh ))  

M6dH6tter

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:37 pm
"i mean are you full vampires, i'm human and celest....well i'm not sure about her." celest rocked back and forth for a while, trying to forget the recent memory.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:39 pm
"Yes I am a full vampire." "Why do you ask?" Crimson cracked his neck with a few quick snaps, his eyes reset themselves to an intense blood red with black flecks here and there.  

M6dH6tter

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:12 pm
"I'm a full vampire, but i'm a wolf demon as well....Yes, why do you ask?" Baku looked at Celest ... "Yes, thats better..Thanks."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:45 pm
Vivian looks at the new comers watchfully...she didnt trust anyone but Crimson, And Baku....who are they? She wounders ..She Shyly walks to a tree and turns into a night Stalker ( Huge black Panther) and watches them unseen...can they be trusted???
User Image

User Image  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:38 pm
soccergrl67
Alucard found Gengi in a corner and licked his face, sitting next to him..Baku backed away as Crimson cut his arm, the scent of blood over taking her senses... "Can you please stop the bleeding?!"

Gengi jumped and then noticed Alucard. "Oh its only you Alucard." Gengi giving Alucard a pat on the Head.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:46 pm
Rolling on her back Alyce replied, "Full vampire. If she is your sister how do you not know if I may ask?". Standing back on all fours she shook her body and waited for an answer, while staring at the night stalker.  

ChaoticBean

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:57 pm
She stares back at the stranger..." Who are u?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:01 pm
"i'm still trying to find out if her memorys are trigerd in the blood or the person themselves." he looked at alyce. "it's to long to explain." Celest snaped out of her dazed state and rushed behind her brother. she looked in the direction of the night stalker."bad blood."  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:28 pm
"Ooo I see", Alyce said looking now at Souji. Turning back into human form she stretched and took a deep breathe. Cocking her head to the side she looked at him again and thought while licking her lips, Hmm I wonder if I can take a bite from him...I'm curious on what his blood will taste like. Ignoring it though, she replied back to the night stalker, "My name is Alyce and yours?".  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games