Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:33 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Then do me a favor and go to hell" Toan told D. Babamon jump from behind Toan and smack him with a broom but Toan got up in time to dodge it only to be smack in the back "Why you miserable old bat!" Toan yelled "be nice to our guess" Toan was silent for a moment "You can go to hell to" He told babamon and got smack in the face with the broom.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:46 am
Toan what ever happened to your sister? =o  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:39 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

she got grounded again xD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:35 am
D: Oh, well no wonder.  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:40 am

probably not gonna be on for a long time..............who the two morons who voted for my destruction!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:26 pm
"I don't know. Maybe some random people...or me...or not...or some alien..." Earthest shifted her eyes again. Then she lowered her eyes and looked through her lashes at Toan and smiled slowly.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:31 pm
~I shall creat a digi army.....~

"You" Toan said in a menecing tone. Babamon smack Toan on the back again and Toan turn back and growled at her only to be smack in the knee.

~and enslave you all!.....~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:34 pm
Small laughter echoed across the room.  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:38 pm

Toan grab his knee and hop around on one leg "Damnit i'll kill every last one of you i shall draw on the wall with all of your blood!" Babamon jump into the air and smack the broom down smacking him on the head the repeatedly hit him till he out cold "Behold Toan destruction has come to pass" Babamon said as she gave a laugh and sat on Toan chair. Toan was out cold and was bleeding to death like in the funny animes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:41 pm
"What a happy couple." Sheriti said secretly hidden above the ceilings chandeliar. "Er...right...."  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:46 pm

Sakuyamon and MagnaAngemon went over and stare at the dead Toan "Should we help him?" Sakuyamon ask. MagnaAngemon ponder upon the question for a few moment "If we don't he gonna be really pissed" They both gave a shiver at the thought "Alright.............we could always do it after lunch" Sakuyamon said. MagnaAngemon nodded "Lunch is good" And they both went off. SkullBarukimon went over and picked Toan up then went to the back yard to bury him. Sangloupmon came home with the memory card from the camera from Saren place and saw Skull Barukimon burying his master. he decided to help bury him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:03 am
Earthest followed them into the yard with a random book from within the dojo. "Here lies Toan. He was a good...fighter. He was so good that he was practically undefeated. Until Babamon. But other than that, he was a good fighter. He struck fear into the hearts of his friends and really knew how to piss me off. He will be sorely missed by...someone who doesn't really know him. They'll say: God! I wish I knew this Toan guy. I kinda miss him even though I never really met him. That is how it will go." Earthest nodded and closed the random book. "Take care of him down-I mean up there. Up there. Not down there."  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:10 pm
~I shall create a digi army.....~

Toan begin to regain consciousness and saw he was being bury. His digimon didn't notice he was awake till he grab hold of both their neck and rise them. "What the hell do you two think your doing?" Toan said in a menacing tone. His two digimon begin to scream in fear together as Toan beat the crud out of the two of them. after he was done he turn to babamon "You!" Toan started to walk toward the babamon with an intent to kill. Babamon laugh as she got up and ran toward the door "I suggest you do the same dear, even i cant stop him when he in this mood" She laugh as she disappear.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:57 pm
"I can, but I like Planet Earth better. By the looks of it, it looked like you were going there," D answered.  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:13 pm
~I shall create a digi army.....~

"I'll send you there myself" Toan reply

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games