Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:55 pm
*peeks in* Goodness. I think I came in at a bad time. redface whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:22 pm
Nah. There's never a bad time to pop in and poke random guild members... though SOME guild members *cough jameta cough* ...bite whee  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:30 pm
Jameta
...Baaaaad juju. xp *gets the hose and sprays blu* Down, boy, down!
Whaaaaaa! crying *runs and hides, drying himself with the same look of indignation that a cat gives after being "slighted". stare * LOL xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:44 pm
Atma311
Nah. There's never a bad time to pop in and poke random guild members... though SOME guild members *cough jameta cough* ...bite whee

When provoked, or when asked? wink  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:37 pm
Jishin
Atma311

When provoked, or when asked? wink

I'm kidding. Jameta is a kind-hearted person that wouldn't hurt anyone... though she might punce on ya once in a while... no wait... that's blu xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:55 pm
Actually, I can proudly admit that at times, I can be a cold-hearted b***h. I attempt not to be that way with the members of SS, though. If anything, I act like a crazed dictator with ADD/ADHD moments of kindness. biggrin  

Jameta
Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:05 pm
Jameta
Actually, I can proudly admit that at times, I can be a cold-hearted b***h. I attempt not to be that way with the members of SS, though. If anything, I act like a crazed dictator with ADD/ADHD moments of kindness. biggrin

And this is why we lurve her so heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:14 pm
Jameta
Runs at Jameta and glomps her. Then quickly sets up an altar in her name and sacrifices another chicken she stole from that person she stole the last chicken from in Jameta's honor. Purple guts and black blood flow all over the altar xd  

Panther Nightwind

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:30 pm
LET TEH PURPLE GUTS FLOOOOOOOOOOW!

LMAO xd You know, it's probably this kind of stuff that fundie christians run across that give us pagan a bad name! LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:41 am
Aww, but it's so much fun whee and then when someone does come up on you unsuspectingly, you just go "Aw, s/he's finally arrived, ready to meet your maker now? The maker has waited so long for you" twisted
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Panther Nightwind

Panther Nightwind

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:48 am
gonk Jameta, what did you do to me?!?! the guild says that my post was done by you and your account doesn't exist when I go to check your profile because the last post was done by me and not you. gonk crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:42 am
Panther Nightwind
gonk Jameta, what did you do to me?!?! the guild says that my post was done by you and your account doesn't exist when I go to check your profile because the last post was done by me and not you. gonk crying

That's a Gaia glitch, not a guild one.  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:08 am
Yeah, don't blame me. xp ...And while thinking about it, blame Lanzer, not VO. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:31 am
*Poke poke* Got a thing for VO?  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:39 am
Yesh- he ish my fav. Admin. I lurb him. heart  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games