Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:03 am
miken-chan
Miwaslover
Yes alive once more. A intersting little fact I found out the other day. For those who know Trigun. The man who does the dub for Kenshin's voice also does Legato Bluesummers in Trigun. Gah! Those are complete opposites in a sense! >_<''
I know, but the weird thing is that some people say that Legato's voice has a slight british accent...THAT'S JUST CREEPY!
stressed
British? I don't think so. Its just really evil making it sound British to those who don't know an evil voice because they think Britain is the evil. Gah. And now I am just rambling...>.>''  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:10 am
new questions for y'all...

what is the name of the guy who gave Kenshin his sakabatou?
Who is this swordmakers son?
What it his wife's name?
their child was captured...what was his name?

Have fun!

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

miken-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:10 pm
watchdawg77

What it his wife's name?

Have fun!
Okay...:
1) Arai, Shakku
2) Arai, Seiku
3) *I'll get back to you on this one*
4) Iori

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:00 am
miken-chan
watchdawg77

What it his wife's name?

Have fun!
Okay...:
1) Arai, Shakku
2) Arai, Seiku
3) *I'll get back to you on this one*
4) Iori

nice job miken-chan...anyway her name is Azusa (sp?)  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:17 am
Towards the end of the series there is a constant tension between two groups of the same belief. What is that belief called and what are the names of the two groups? GO!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:15 pm
"I know this stressed ...I can't rmember gonk !!"  

Sicone

5,665 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:33 pm
*pat pat* Its okay. Any others?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:22 am
Miwaslover
Towards the end of the series there is a constant tension between two groups of the same belief. What is that belief called and what are the names of the two groups? GO!
Wait....it's the (weird) Feng Shui arc isn't it?....
I think the 2 groups are the Wind Clan and the Water Clan....
ninja

miken-chan

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:24 pm
miken-chan
Miwaslover
Wait....it's the (weird) Feng Shui arc isn't it?....
I think the 2 groups are the Wind Clan and the Water Clan....
ninja
Congrats! Yes it is. You win nothing but gratitude from knowing this question! razz Good job miken-chan!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:16 am
Wind and Water, why couldn't they make a name that's more original?
It just sounds so...fugly.

lios_alfar

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:55 pm
Because it was towards the end of the series and Watasuki ran out of ideas. Or it was based on history which I think it was. I am not sure. I like how the pentagram was formed on the map to seal the dragon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:58 pm
Miwaslover
Because it was towards the end of the series and Watasuki ran out of ideas. Or it was based on history which I think it was. I am not sure. I like how the pentagram was formed on the map to seal the dragon.

I haven't actually seen the third series (I'm a manga-girl! cool ), but I believe the third season is filler created by the animators themselves, not Watsuki. I'm rather glad, though... since apparently it was bad enough to get the series cancelled before the Enishi arc. Which is tragic. crying  

Sessha42

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:39 pm
Sessha42
Miwaslover

I haven't actually seen the third series (I'm a manga-girl! cool ), but I believe the third season is filler created by the animators themselves, not Watsuki. I'm rather glad, though... since apparently it was bad enough to get the series cancelled before the Enishi arc. Which is tragic. crying
Yeah, that is tragic.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:04 am
Melody Rhyme
Sessha42
Miwaslover

Yeah, that is tragic.

Ooh! So that is what happened to the Enishi Arc! Okay I am no longer mad at the English dubbers. It happens actually more often than you think. A lot of animes suffer the same fate. I really wish they had that Enishi Arc though...luckily they put it into the OVA's.  

Miwaslover

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:09 am
Miwaslover
Melody Rhyme
Sessha42
Miwaslover

Yeah, that is tragic.

Ooh! So that is what happened to the Enishi Arc! Okay I am no longer mad at the English dubbers. It happens actually more often than you think. A lot of animes suffer the same fate. I really wish they had that Enishi Arc though...luckily they put it into the OVA's.
Yeah, but you didn't really get to go indepth with it at all... It was like a one-two show thing....oh well.

NEW Q OF THE DAY: What kind of sword, and technique, does Enishi use?  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games