Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:19 pm
Kailee sighed and fell asleep as well.

Meanwhile, down in the dungeons, a wolf was pacing back and forth. Aven had shifted after getting the ropes off, and the scents that permeated the castle were driving him crazy! He didn't understand why they were so familiar! So . . . familial . . . but the only family he knew was with his clan! Which were not the wolves living here! Were they? He was currently clawing at his own face, trying to stop the smells from tormenting him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:23 pm
Jasmine wondered around the dungeons scared. She'd gone to take a nap and when she woke up everyone was gone. She was so scared and frightened she didn't know what to do so started looking for her father until she smelt blood. Being under the age of nineteen she wouldn't be frozen as a vampire for another two years. So there was still time for her to be 'redeemed' by terms of other werewolf clans. When she came across the source of the blood she was curious. "Why are you hurting yourself?" She asked the boy who looked no older than her. "Are you sick?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:02 pm
Aven looked up and snarled. "None of your damn business!" he snapped angrily, fangs bared. His wolf form was much like Kailee's but he had patches of brown fur on his snout and paws, and his tail was tipped in brown as well. Now, there was blood on his paws and snout, but he ignored it, keeping his eyes on the newcomer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:11 pm
Jasmine looked unafraid. Pained creatures often lashed out at people. "It is if you're living with my sister-in-law and brother." Jasmine said with a tiny smile. "They said that hunters came to hurt us but my sister Evangeline and her husband MacGrieve saved us. My brothers very sick now but you don't have to be. If you tell me what's wrong I can help. Maybe then you'll stop smelling like food."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:39 pm
Aven snarled. "I don't want help from a ******** leech!" he snapped angrily. "And I'll die before I let a damned vampire feed on me." he growled threateningly at Jasmine. "I hope your brother burns." he added, angry at the whole situation. He'd been away from his clan for far too long.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:57 pm
"Okay miss thing. Before I start tearing you a new one let us get something clear. If you ever talk about my brother like that again I will tare off your nuts and use it as a coin purse comprende? And another thing! I am not yet old enough to be frozen as a Vampire. Plus I have to drink blood to do that. So in your mind I could still be saved! Bite to turn and all that crap. And another thing! I'm trying to help you! If you're such a spoilt prat that you can't see that then you deserve to be bitten by my brother and drained then thrown back to your clan in disgrace." She flicked her hair and sauntered off toward the entrance to the Dungeon.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:47 pm
Aven snorted after her and he lasted about a minute on his own before he started clawing at his face again. "No! I'm not a part of this pack! This is not my pack! Quit lying to me!!" he shouted as he scratched at his nose, whimpering and whining.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:05 am
Jasmine sighed. Damnit she couldn't just leave him there. Wait a minute... "What if you are but don't remember..." She said coming back. "What if you were kidnapped when you were little? I mean that could explain why uoi are like this..."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:19 am
Aven snarled. "No." he said lowly, glaring up at Jasmine. "She wouldn't . . . she wouldn't lie to me . . . I . . . She wouldn't . . ." he trailed off and then curled up, his paws over his nose. His eyes were slightly glassy. "Mother rescued me . . . Mother will cure me . . . my instincts are flawed . . . I must learn to ignore them until she can fix them . . ." he murmured, almost like a mantra, like he had slipped into a trance of some sort.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:58 am
"Okay, I'm sorry." Jasmine said. "Do you want me to stay here until your mumma comes?" She asked with an expression of understanding.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:02 am
"I am not healthy . . . I should never have accepted this mission. Mother didn't want me to come, but I was so sure I was ready . . . I couldn't complete it. Mother's always right. I should have left it to a better wolf. I couldn't stop the unholy union of the werewolf to the vampire. I could not release the princess from her fate worse than death . . ." he rambled to himself, his eyes glazed over. He no longer registered that Jasmine was there. He was lost in his mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:48 am
Jasmine sighed. "MacGrieve is married to a vampire." She stated with a mocking smile. "And Kailee is happy. She fell in love with my brother on her own. It's not a fate worse than death."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:00 am
Aven gave no response. He merely stared unseeingly out into space. It was something that had been happening for 15 minutes every hour on the hour. It was why the king and queen had left Aven alone for so long, they'd caught him in one of his trances, tried to speak to him, but found him lost. Soon, Aven began to whimper, scared whimpers, his voice turning childlike.
"Mommy . . . Kailee, Kailee get Mommy. Run! Get help! Help me! I'm scared. Sis . . . Don't leave me all alone . . ."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:05 am
Jasmine raced off and unceremoniously picked up the sleeping werewolf queen over her shoulder and raced back to the dungeon forcing the woman to wake up. "He's calling you." Jasmine growled. "Talk to him. Tell him you're here."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:39 pm
Kailee's mother protested once she was very rudely taken from her bed, but she soon found herself in the dungeon, in front of her son's cell and she heard his whimpers, her heart breaking even as she heard Jasmine. "He won't hear me. He hasn't yet." she said, tears welling in her eyes as she stared at Aven who had backed himself into a corner.

"No! Leave me alone! I wanna go home! I don't want to be part of your pack! Stay away from me!" Aven was yelping, clearly terrified.

The queen sighed and turned to Jasmine. "He's done this before, only he wasn't in this form last time. It's possible . . . It's possible they poisoned him with silver. One of the effects is amnesia, though it's more that the memories are locked away rather than being lost forever." she said, and turned once more to watch her son. "I have to have hope that those memories will break free . . . that this is a sign of them." she murmured, placing a hand on one of the bars of Aven's cell.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games