Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:55 am
"You go it!" Renten answred with a sway of his hand. A white sphere srrounded Veleth. The sphere began to seperate into 2 sperate spheres.

-----------------------

"Mabye not Now but, maybe you can remove my immortality." Lust said as she stood there. Ready to strike again.

-----------------------

Wrath leaned to the left then right dodgeing Crabans blades. "You see evrey one gives into Wrath. Once you have givin in you lose all reason and you become more open to make a mistake you cant take back." Wrath said with a smile. He kickd one of Crabans daggers out of his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:24 pm
((Yay-Orla gets leftovers.....perhaps she gets to be the lucky one to take on two Sins.... >.<'))

Orla took aim upon Sloth while remaining leary of the others around her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:34 pm
Vence nodded.

"Very well then," he said, pulling his blade from the ground. He spun it in his hands a moment, before positioning himself in a mildly defensive position. If he was to fight and lose humiliatingly, he would do so while showing his true strength. Quick, agile, with brute strength to match anything. Combined with his magic, he was virtually lethal, but not against a sin. The best he could be was an equal match.

"Who goes first?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:41 pm
"Since this is your last battle You may go first." Pride said as she took her stance.  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:54 pm
"You're too kind," Vence said, putting an enthusiastic note in. He was far from that, though.

He took a step forward, and vanished, seemingly. In a split second, he had transported himself from 20 feet in front of Pride, to directly behind her, his blade touching her spine. Light magic came in handy, once in a while.

He knicked the base of her neck, and jumped back before she could place a hit on him. As he landed, he threw down his fist, and a wave of fire erupted and charged forward. And that was only a small portion of his fire magic. In the past few years, his magic had increased almost ten-fold. It would prove handy now.

Still not taking the time to stop, he threw up a full elemental sheild, an S-rank magical ability, according to the acadamy he went to just last year. Now he was protected from most elemental attacks. Some could get through, but he had to worry about physical attacks now. he was sure she could do just as much damage physically as magically, maybe more.

He started to circle around her general position, flashing occasionally to another part of the room, developing a strategy in his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:07 pm
Pride only laughed. "Not only are you prideful but think you can stop me. Have you wondered what these tattoos on me are? Ill tell you they allow me to do anything I need to do. That includes this." Sh said with a wave of her hand Vence's teleporting stoped. "You see I can lock down abilities. I can also alter the time stream. Meaning That your teleporting never happens. oh and as for your shield." She said as she teleported infront of him. Her hand peirced the shield. Grabing him and tossing him to th side. "Its useless. Even the gods fear me. for their pride feeds me."  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:24 pm
Vence flipped back and landed on his feet.

"As I expected. Magic can pierce my sheild, but not often. Physical contact is not prevented, however. So my "flash step" is useless. Very well then, then I'll just have to fight you directly, wont I?"

Vence searched deep inside himself, looking for the last bit of magic that would be the most powerful. Using it may as well be his death. A human using a god's power was death, after all. It would temporarily keep Pride's magic at bay, though, and that was all he needed. Temporary. How long would it last? A minute? Five minutes?

A small flicker came into his mreach, and he pulled at it. As soon as it was drawn out, its power increased one hundred-fold. Uncontrollable energy poured out of him, causing serious damage to his surroundings. Now was his only chance, that would most likely be fended off. But now he was on equal ground. In this state of utilizing light magic at it's core, even the most powerful evil was subjected to at least some injury. And any damage he recieved, however fatal, would only cause discomfort. Pride in her state was an insect, but no doubt she would use her own black magic.

"Let us fight on equal ground. Magic versus magic, and blade verses blade." His voice was no longer his. It sounded like many voices speaking at once, all of which sounded pure and holy. The sword in his hand disappeared, and was replaced by a blade of pure light, in physical form.

Pride could not remove this state from him. This was not summoned magic, in a sense, so it could not be removed from him. This magic was him. If it was shut away from him, he would die in seconds. But the gods were the only ones who could do that now, and only the god of the element he was using; the god of light.

[Vence is getting pretty serious, I think. Basically, he just became a mortal god. xp Epic win, unless Pride does the same. o_0]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:54 pm
[She gots a big trick up her sleeve. Lol]
Pride smlied and said only one word "Onxy"
A sphere of black energy engulped the feild. the sphere surrounded Vence and her. Soon they stood on black stained ground. "Welcome to anthor wrold thred. In this world Gods and goddess do not exist. Their power is but a dream. Only sins exist here. the power you are useing can easily be deflected. Dont try to revese it. There are only two powers that can and those are forbiden to be used even by the god of light. only the Goddess of faith and the god of Destruction has the power needed. The two powers are Peral and Oricalcum. Here is where you shall die." Pride said as she summoned her weapon. a mass of energy that no shape. it moved about her fingers. "This is pride in its purest form."  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:53 pm
Veleth found he was scremaing - the sensation was like having his entrails torn out, and every atom of his internal energy struggled to cling (against his will) to his brother. It was quickly done, whoever, and he found himself in his demonic body, looking across at his brother, stood looking stunned.
His brother's eyes were blue. He managed a smile. He always imagined they were blue. He sagged, the process having taken most of his energy.

The sphere's magic dispelled a little and his brother looked frantically over at Renten.
"What do I do?" he asked desperately with a determination obviously marked with a huge amount of fear.

----

"And how do I do that, my lady?" Athanlor said, widening hsi stance a little and half crouching ready to parry anotehr attack. defelction was the only way he could work - he just had to get her weapons and use them against her.

----

Craban snarled and bit down on hsi tngue at teh pain the ick caused in his fingers. he instantly went for another dagger store din hsi person,a nd ended up drawing out the drow dagger.
"How appropriate, right?" he said bitterly, displaying the drow dagger and then attacked again  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:08 pm
Wrath fliped back landing near his Katra. Pulling it free. "Well I guess Im gona have to use my weapon." He said with a smile. Running Trowed Craban

------------------

"You gota purify him. Ill hold him you just make a sphere and the words will come to you." Renten said as he took off trowred Dontie.

-----------------

"You must show me the virtue I seek. Lust siad as he began torun at him.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:18 pm
"Lust? But surely that will amke you stronger." athanlor said. he charged for her and in a surprisingly agile move ducked to slide, tripping her leg's form udner her and then leaping on top to straddle her and pin her down.
"Is this what you seek?" he said, glaring at her, keeping her wrists on the ground. somehow he doubted that she was in any way weaker than he was strength-wise.
---

Craban met him, stabbing with one dagger and blocking with the other, clashing with the metal.

--

Veleth's brother nodded.
"I-I'll do what I can." he said.
Veleth smield up at him. "Concentrate, i'll protect you from harm."
"We dont know magic..."
"You've seen it enough. Try" Veleth urged.
The brother nodded and close dhis eyes. he was having all on teh new sensation of reathing and his limbs, let alone on concentrating on magic. But Veleth was right - they had seen enough magic before. Veleth had seen it as a feminine disapline and disliekd it, but he had always been intrigued.
"Please..." he willed it. he held out his hands, palms widened and he trie dot gather some energy togetehr as Renten had. he ried to focus on purity and nature. He took a few deep breaths, feeling lightheaded form the direct oxygen. light flickered and gradually an orb came to him.
"In the light and under God I purify you.." he siad quietly, the words popping into his head. "let Sin wither under the unborn..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:32 pm
"No I said Virtue not Vice. Show me the Virtue to my Vice. You must show it to me." She said as she brought her knee into his stomach. Very quickly fliping him over off her.

---------------

Wrath blocked the attacks wiht easy. "One who shows pure wrath loses control over his body. This is what it was like when you killed your wife. At this point youll never beat me." Wrath said as he jumped over Craban. Stabing his blade into Crabans shoulder.

----------------

"Peral!" Renten shouted as he neared Dontie. Seperateing the sphere into 2 Useing both to pin Donties hands int place. "Nows your chance Kid. YOu gota get that sphere into his chest. One way or anthor you gota get close to him and slam that sphere into his chest." Renten said as he maintained the spheres.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:03 am
Athanlor landed on hsi back and flipped so he sidded back on hsi stomach.
"Ugh! What can I show you?! I love my wife and my children, I left the man I was behind I long time ago."
He got to his feet.
"My wife forgives me - what else do you want?!"

--

Craban screamed and kicked Qrath off him.
"How can i fight you without anger? It's impossible."

--

The Brotehr nodded and treid ot keep his sphere held close. He charged for Dontie, but the dmeon was huge - he had no idea how he'd get all the way to his chest. Veleth quickly stood up and ran with his brother, drawing his sword. It was more awkward to hold it in his 'new' hands, but he did anyway.
he had an idea and shifted into the form of a horse, pulling his brotehr onto his back. He then leapt for Dontie - giving them teh height they needed.

"now!"

The brother jumped off Veleth's back and slammed into Dontie's chest, pushing the sphere into it also.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:52 pm
Vence chuckled a little, amused of where he was and his situation. He was still a match for any sin, in this form. Pure light, untouchable by pure darkness. The blackness around him shimmered, as if trying to shift itself away from him, but could not. The light and darkness together was unstable. It wouldn't last long at this rate. Soon he would lose the power he had and....then what?

You could give in to your other half.

The thought had barely registered in his mind, but he suddenly understood. Yes, he could use pure light, but there was another form of himself, after he had successfully survived a Nitemare's stab wound, without becoming part of the darkness. Could he suddenly change from pure light to pure shadow? Become similar a Sin?

He let a plan form into his mind, as he shrugged and snapped his fingers. The space around Pride suddenly burned a white light, and A sphere formed, slowly closing in. She would be able to escpae, but she would lose some time. All the time he needed. He had used the last of his energy, due to being in this void. The magic slipped away, and he returned to his human form.

Now for another transformation. Could he do it? He didn't even know how to draw it out...  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:46 pm
"It is impossible for there to be pure light. For with out darkness. There would be no light. This is one of your flaws. You think you are immortal and untouchable. No matter how hard you try Nothing is pure. That is why we sins are around. As long as I exist you can never beat me. For it is the fact that you know you can. But the reality of it is there is no way for a being like you or your friends to beat me." Pride said with a smile. Takeing her stance. The mass of energy growing.

----------------

"No Athanlor you have not left that man behind. You only forgot about him. Forgetting and removeing are 2 competely diffrent things." Lust said as she rested her hands.

----------------

The sphere entered Donties chest with an eruption of energy. Sending Veleth and his brother back. Leaving Renten and the beast face to face. "I see now You hand intended me to fight you. But how dose this atone for your sins?" Dontie asked.
"It dosent, As long as I live you will always be there but for now. You go and rest. For the next time we meet I intend on beating you my self." Renten said as he rested his hand on Donties head. The Demon broke apart turning into small spects of light and dark energy.

----------------

"Thats why I am the seconded strongest sin. There is no way to kill me with out resorting to the one thing that makes me immortal." Pride siad with a laugh.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games