Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Zombie apocalypse? Relax, how bad can it get? (READY & ACC!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:53 pm
A silenced shot went flying by Zain, then Doc, then by Sophies head, hitting two zombies straight through in the head "What did I miss" Seraph said holding the sniper from before "I love this thing I may give my .22 for it"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:48 am
" Imbecile you almost hit me."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:19 pm
"I knew I wouldn't hit you" he said standing up  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:09 pm
" With your aim?" she teased.
" I think now." she grinned at him  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:48 am
"Oh just it..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:59 am
((I'm thinking about requiring that new skills have to be RP'd at some point in the campaign, rather than just appearing. What does everyone think about that?))

The Doc rolled his eyes, wondering who Seraph was out to impress. Then the undergrowth shuddered as the horde arrived. "Tu Dae Fadda!"

He yelled a mad cry and opened up, a full clip emptying at two shots a second, each one carefully felling the closest ghoul. Twenty shots out, he switched clips and continued. The things were still surging forwards, he finally understood why all the guards were wanting flame-throwers after their first mob. It would be easy, just fwoosh and annihilate them all. For one such encounter, he couldn't think of much that was as useful. Then again, he wasn't going to lug the fuel around with him along with everything else, not on a two-day minimum patrol. Speed over strength, his father had said. Better to be able to cheese it, some mobs were just too big.

As it happened, they were likely heading for one such area right now. How many of these things would a facility hold?  

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:09 am
Zain, always the tactician, watched as the zombies were funneled by the twos up the small path that lead to the hill. Zain stepped to the bottle neck and began to slam away at the zombies, watching as the corpses began piling below him. Effectively blocking the bottle neck and stemming the horde allowed his allies to fire upon the horde at will, but even Zain had his limits, and he couldn't fight forever against a zombie horde. "If anyone has something flammable I suggest you use it now." He said calmly over the gunshots and moaning.

((so we'd have to train for it in the RP? As in like this: 'Zain headed over to the small makeshift hospital in town and began to study how to do more advanced medical work. Zain left knowing much more then he had before' And then Zain would be able to treat more intense wounds, right?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:43 am
" Ha I have an idea."
She pulled out a bottle and a few matches.
" Anyone have a rag or something? this is pretty flammable."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:26 pm
"i got a sock" Sam said as he stoped shooting to reload

((OOC) onw i am not one to be nit picky but most zomby movies and zombies game have disproved the whole burring zombie thing...)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:32 pm
She grabbed and stuck it into the bottle and through lit it and threw it shooting bottle there  

Cortana_Seramiphia

FatPeoplesOrbit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:38 pm
"Great now we have a bunch of burning zombies that still want to eat us," Reev said calmly as he sipped on a bottled water.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:09 am
((Maybe not really needing to study, but at least attempting to use the skill a few times with marginal success. I just think it'd be a bit silly to have new skills pop up completely out of nowhere. Speaking of skills, incendiaries isn't one Sophie has. I'll need to set up a regular system if we're going to be using things without proficiency, for now I'll say the fire does cover the undead, but since she shot the bottle in the air, it's also covered a larger area that she expected and trapped us on the rock. The sheer edges will be carpeted by ghouls reaching futilely up for us by now. Since Zain is right up against them, he might well get splashed too, but I'll let him decide that.))

"No, don't!" The Doc watched and facepalmed. "Please tell me you didn't just set fire to our only way down, because that would have been a very stupid thing to do."

The Zachs slouched on unbothered by the flames, which belched a great pillar of smoke high into the sky. "Oh, that is not good, we have to move. That smoke pillar will be visible for miles all around." He stated looking about for another exit, picking off the ghouls with another clip in case they got packed closely enough to be real trouble. "And some of the more conservative of us might have considered that a waste of perfectly good hooch."

He spied a tree branch nearby, and slung the rifle over his shoulder, making a run and a jump to grab it. He made it, but from there he couldn't find another likely place to which to jump so he just climbed higher to look around. "Any ideas on getting out of this in a way that means we have more than rocks to throw at the facility?"  

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:49 am
Seraph sighed stepping away from the flames "That was a horrible idea..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:32 pm
" You guys told me tooo!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:38 pm
Zain, who had barely stayed out of the flames, continued to pound the zombies, "We wait." He replied calmly, as he spoke he knew that the infected were slowly burning and falling apart, rotting flesh fell apart much to easily, which would leave the zombies mostly immobile and harmless, "When the majority of them are helpless we take up arms and break through, the smoke and the smell will bring a lot of them but it will also provide us with a distraction, leaving the zombies here while we head for the facility." Zain's voice was calm and reasonable, Sophie's attempt had been misguided but could still be turned in their favor.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff