Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:22 pm
He blinked and murred"I dont know"he chuckled as he kissed down inbetween her breasts then stopped himself. He smiled and went back to nibbling on her ear"We got all day to do whatever we want"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:28 pm
She stared up at him turning an even deeper shade of red.
" Umm y yea."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:30 pm
He blinked and stopped"Want me to stop"he asked with an innocent look, he chuckled and cuddled her..."Ill do what ever you want to do my beautiful wife" he murred  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:35 pm
" No stop I kinda uhh liek it." She chuckled and kissed him rubbing his chest  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:57 pm
He smiled and kissed from her neck to inbetween her breasts then up to the neck again. He murred happily his tail wagging happily...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:59 pm
He face went back to normal. And she ran her hands over his back under his Shirt Murring loudly  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:00 pm
He murred and kept going, he nibbled on the fur inbetween her breasts and chuckled"you stopped blushing"he murred his tail wagging happily...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:04 pm
" Because I liek it." she murred loudly  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:07 pm
He murred happily rubbing her leg while kissing along her neck and inbetween her breasts"alright"he chuckled, his tail grew alittle longer but he paid no attention to it..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:08 pm
" Your tail grew." She chuckled.
Murring loudly and running her fingers over him.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:12 pm
He chuckled"What can I say, my dad was a husky"he chuckled as his tail grew alittle more and his ears shortened and became pointed"let try to ignore that"even his nose changed alittle, he had become a half husky half kani hybrid. He nibbled just above one breast...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:15 pm
" MM." " You look cute . She chuckled running her hands over him  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:21 pm
He smiled and kissed her, his tail had grown out all the way and curled like most husky tails. His ears were pointed and his nose was kinda dogish. The rest of him still looked kani except for his legs,feet, and hands. He licked her rubbing her leg and nibbling her neck..."thank you, this rarely happens when my father's bloodline wiggles its way through my body and makes me a hybrid"he chuckled..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:26 pm
" Why now then?"
She shivers at his touch  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:28 pm
He shrugged"the heat of the moment I guess"he smiled and licked inside her ear then licked down her neck to inbetween her breasts"beats me in short"he chuckled and cuddled with her...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games