Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:33 pm
YES! I still go back to it just for fun every once in a while, just to swing mah sword at stuff. I LOVED the Darknut battle! That's my favorite enemy. Link facing off against a giant black knight! SO much fun! And the bow and arrow is fun to shoot pointlessly at things that don't need to be shot at. ROCKETH! HOUSETH!! VILLAGERETH!! TREE uhh ETH...! Also, sniping the Bulblins is a LOT of fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:16 am
The new Dragon system that may come to pass:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jade Dragon=1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bronze Dragon=2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Silver Dragon=4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gold Dragon=8

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Crystal Dragon=16

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ebony Dragon=32

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alabaster Dragon=64

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aroura Dragon=128

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:18 am
OoooOh, shinny. I like the ebony one. The new banner looks awesome too.

The bow is fun to terrorize people with, yes. In windwaker and it's fun to pick up the pigs and throw them from high places.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:10 am
Cool dragons, but I never understood the Zelda series. Ocarina of time was a great game, but I believe that after playing things like Majora's mask, Wind Waker, and Phantom hourglass. Twilight Princess just seemed better than it actually was because of the fact that it was a standard game compared to the other stuff among the series. Spirit Tracks doesn't look much better.  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Daladane1991

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:15 pm
Ok,so I forgot where to go to make a new character profile,someone please help!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:40 pm
You're not able to make a new character without someone from the crew+ giving you permission and checking out your character skeleton to ensure that it passes the requirements. You overstepped your bounds when you posted as a new character without saying anything to us...  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Daladane1991

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:04 pm
Well I checked under the rule section in the character skeleton page and I didn't see that,I apologize,won't happen again,if you had told me that before I forgot,I'm really sorry  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:06 pm
(i creep back into the story)hello people!!! i havent been here for a million years but im back!  

destronator

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:02 am
Don't make a habit of that destro....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:09 am
I don't mind. He isn't posting until the next day. Jacob's just waiting on us.  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:30 am
Yes, both Destro and Elle are waiting on morning. This has been approved, so don't worry about it. In other news, I'd like to say that I'm very much not looking forward to posting as Charlie right now... Also, I need Dunc to get on. He's been gone too long. He sent me a text, but my phone was over full at teh time, so it got deleted. I'll still contact him, but I'd like it if maybe The Chosen Zach could pressure him a bit? I'd like to see a post from him, and I've been waiting on a new character bio from him for some time now. I need him to get his rear back in here! Also, I sent out an announcement, please read it. It's important.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:26 pm
SIR YES SIR!

This is awesome. Thanks Paul. I finally have a reason to drive dunc insane! The best part is. If he has a problem with that, he can take it up with mr. Black Belt!

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:50 pm
I just died laughing at the membership forms. (Is that Dunc in the Durple Durp?) Paul's picture made so much sense in a funny way. (I'll explain later.) I'm the yellow ranger!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:13 am
Wow.... the membership forms..... wow.... you spelled Keira Knightley wrong. Lol, hello Alabaster! Thatz ma foxxeh! Please tell me you saved the previous forms....and what happened to your avi's face?

And Chosen, why are you talking in white font? Having to hit Control A is a pain...

[edit from Clutch] T'weren't him, I did that to draw out my April Fool's joke! It didn't work, so I'm giving up now...  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:29 am
I didn't notice it until yesterday either. Nice one. rolleyes

[EDIT]Happy? meeeEEee

TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games