Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Hospital RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:52 pm
Emma : tch....dammit......
Hiro : *frowning* emma why do you care..?
Emma : that guys a book of mysteries....and they seem to interest me the most....i gotta find out plus *smiles* he's with my little sister i cant let them be heart broken when something the guy did can be fixed with his past
Sakura : *sweatdrop* rose ignore them....*looks at her* anything you wanna say ?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:57 pm
Rez:Hm......well,he always goes to the park for some reason whenever something's troubling him.....maybe the park is the area where something happened to him......and he cant forget whatever happened to him.....  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:24 pm
Sakura : hmm?!? rez......
Emma : ???
Hiro : ???  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:30 pm
Rose:*looks up at ceiling,seeing Rez standing on it* Yeah.....you heard everything didnt you
Rez:Yep *jumps down,wearing mask*
Rose:....why're you wearing that
Rez:Spying on you guys.....anyways *takes Rose's necklace out of her shirt* you know you should put this in a secure place right
Rose:But if im separated from it too long,i still would die
Rez:*sigh* This is why i never accept necklaces or any other accessories from people  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:45 pm
Hiro : .........
Emma : ......*to self : just what the.......*
Sakura : its a good thing too unless it would have been a big pain for you...but anyways Rez what.......are you doing here..?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:51 pm
Rez:Well,me and Guu were on a mission to capture someone...but then i saw the car accident Keiji was in.....is he okay
Rose:Yeah....
Rez:Good.....
Rose:Anyways.....did you capture that person
Rez:Yeah,about that.....Guu ate him..........okay,gotta go,see you guys later,maybe *disappears*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:34 pm
Sakura : ah..................*ears twitch* *mutters and looks down* you've could atleast stayed until he wakes up again.....
Emma : ....hey who was that Rose..???
Hiro : .....
Sakura : anyways im going back in *walkes into the room and closes the door*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:41 pm
Rose:That was Rez...didnt i tell you guys about him befo-*remembers the time she was talking to them about her "special person she used to like"* u-um,i-i mean *starts blushing a little* h-he's like an older brother to me and Sakura...yeah,that's it *scratches cheek with one finger,sweatdrop* hehehe...  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:02 pm
Emma : *grin* so why you blushing ??
Hiro : .....................*frowns*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:04 pm
Rose:*looking down,blinks*...*sighs* he's the guy i was talking about back the apartment...  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:13 pm
Emma : oh he's the guy you used to like....my my who would of ever thought...*giggle*
Hiro : *sigh*.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:29 pm
Rose:.....*looks at Hiro,ears down* Hiro-kun....*looks back down* are you mad at me...*about to cry,shivering*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:00 pm
Hiro : hmm......*looks at rose and smiles a little* nope i was just thinking about something dont worry...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:39 pm
Rose:...*looks up at Hiro*...*looks back down*.....  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Hiro : *pets Rose head* its okay...
Emma : hmm....hey Rose you say that whatever ever happened in the past that its going to happen now but why is that ?
Sakura : Hey snow is it.....going well...?
Snow : *looks at Sakura,smiling* yup!
Sakura : Look at what your doing!
Snow : ahh fine *pout* *goes backs to doing something* so nee-chan...who was that person outside ?
Sakura : ah so you felt it....that was keiji's brother
Snow : but nee-chan spirit was feeling weird when he left..
Sakura : t-thats because i didnt see him for so long anyways go back to operating
Snow : yes ma'am!!  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games