Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:48 pm
but i don't want to become a weapon for anyone  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:02 pm
E' wound was bleeding heavily, he started to faint when someone catched him... "Got you E'-kun" Kaylen appeared there with the hokage, they had followed Aka's trail to get there, "I'll heal you now, dont move" Kaylen started to heal E' wound...

"So... you were here all this time sis'?" the hokage asked Oichi, "Im glad that you didnt... die" she smiled warmly to her...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:16 pm
Oichi looked at her "Your kinda late..." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:07 pm
E' was healed, he looked at S', "Kaylen, we must leave this place and plan a strategy, we wont win if we fight like this" he used his comunicator...

S' slashed Mundus with no efect, "That sword true potencial still hasnt been released, because you are too weak to hate" he smashed his head against S', making him step back, "Hate is what separate humans from demons" he looked at Mundus...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:26 pm
*gets up* ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr *my eyes turn blood red, fangs and claws grow longer, my wings and hair become more feral-like* gggggggrrrrrrrrrr father  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:50 pm
Mundus looked at Ryoku and smiled, "There are 3 states for a demon" he steped back, "First: devil trigger, its the basic use of the demonic energy, Second: Demon trigger, it suprass devil trigger aura and power but it dont give you a demonic appereance and the final one, Demonic trigger: it is the use of the full power of a demon, bringing his true form and true power to battle" he looked at Ryoku and smiled again, "And he had finally achived it"...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:48 pm
FATHERRRRRRRRRRRRR *charges at Mudrus with blinding speed*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:16 pm
Mundus and Ryoku clashed, they hitted a wall, "It's so unfortunatley that only a few demons have enough will to control the Demonic trigger and dont be controled by it" Mundus looked at Ryokus eyes, they were full of anger and a vengance desire...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:45 am
*jumps back and reverts to normal*................ < this power........... i know its not meant for revenge....... its meant to protect > *cloese eyes and began concentrating on releasing the demonic trigger*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:41 pm
"It's no use..." Mundus said to Ryoku, "Only anger forces your body to the limit, egaging the Demonic trigger" he turned arround and looked at S', he had his eyes closed, "I dont care about that, even if I have to sacrifice my body for defeating you" S' opened his eyes, a great aura sorrounded him...

"Dont, stop... your body wont hold that much power" E' told him, S' was focused now, "Devil trigger max limit" he realeased a incredible amount of energy...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:24 pm
< focus ur hatred...... control ur anger> *demonic aura began to seep out through every pour in my body, but it was different from before*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:56 pm
Mundus sensed both chakras, "So, you 2 think you can defeat me by releasing yor max power?" he laughed and entered a defensive stance, "Come on both of you, I'll take down both"...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:22 pm
*opens eyes* DEMONIC TRIGGERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * an enormous flash of light appeared, the ground was shaking violently, eletrical currents shoot out through the dust clouds that swooshed away from the light that shoot into the sky*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:44 am
"Ryoku's power is to much for his own good. If he keeps this up all of hells demons will begin to call to this location."Aka ran towards Ryoku."Don't release your devil trigger Its what he wants you to do!"Aka screamed in desperation. Shrieks filled the airs and shadows that didn't belong to anybody filled the area.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:16 am
S' appeared at Ryoku's side, "We'll take care of this Aka, take the others out of here" S' chakra was at Ryoku's level, they seem to dont have a limit, "Are you ready Ryoku?" S' entered a fighting stance...

Mundus looked at both, "This will be... interesting" Mundus took his sword out and pointed at both of them, "Lets end this" he rushed at incredible speed...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff