Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:40 pm
".....No....not right now." He walked out of the hug. "We've got more important things to do. I can't let my feelings get in the way of what must be done. I leave in an hour to assist the Elf realm." He felt as dutiful as he could remember. So many things, so many deaths....so much...dread.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:22 am
Walking with King Icemaw, Akur smiled as he took the King of Anduria and moved past the warriors in the dragon temple. He observed their wounds, their battles. He could only but consider them weak as his massive black wings folded to his back and the Warrior King nodded to Icemaw. Throwing open doors, he stood infront of Meesha and Ralph, "Well hello my old friend Meesha," He said, a dark smile overtaking his features, "What, dont recognize old Varian Trak?"

Icemaw almost scowled at Akur's behaviour, but kept silent. It would do him no good as he moved past that and went to a place of worship. Standing in the halls of his ancestors, he saw the image of a fierce White Dragon. Her breath was ice, and honor held her aloft in the face of her doom; the false gods, "Grandmother, please send me guidance," He said, bowing his head in respect for one of original gods...  

Dreadlord Kharne

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:27 am
Ralph looked up at Icemaw, at the least of all that had happened, he was glad Icemaw was alive. Almost ignoring Akur, he walked past them to follow Icemaw. He nodded slightly at Meesha and the others, as in terms to be left alone for a little while. Ralph had questions, and he knew Icemaw held the answers.
Ralph stood beside in the doorway, seeing the place of worship. He could see all of the portraits, portraying what seemed like the past kings and queens of the kingdom. He examined them from a distance, so he wouldn't disturb Icemaw.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:45 am
(MY GOODNESS! You've all been busy! Yvansi hasn't sent me anything to post for him, and from my understanding, he hasn't sent anything to Caryas either. So I suppose it's time to give some action to my other characters.)

Mathias stumbled towards the opening of the forest, drained of energy. He stopped short to lean against the trunk of a large oak. Damn. Just how far have I walked? He straightened himself and continued. Suddenly, he forgot about his fatigue and was taken by surprise at the sight that met him. His eyes locked onto a black wolf humanoid. "That's...!" He then saw Engrath, blade still extended towards Tazka, and then, "The commander? What's he doing here? With Engrath?! And if Engrath's here, where's Nethrin?" A growl killed his thoughts.

"I know you're there, so come out, will you?" Takza did not take his eyes off of Engrath, who looked in Mathias' direction.

Matias stepped out, with a sheepish grin and spoke to Sortai, "Sorry about this. I just kinda stumbled upon all this."  

Rexxxxxx

Caryas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:58 am
(Peppy, sent your post and all the others to Yvansi, he graced me with a reply. We are BACK, baby! -does a little dance-)

(( Seeing as I don't know where half my characters are, I'll wing it and we can iron out any details. ))

Sortai looked over to Mathias, not moving from his spot. "Funny, people have a way of stumbling into things much larger than they had expected for themselves." he said, alluding to his own past. "Fancy some help? I dunno if Engrath can handle him, he almost got him a moment ago."

Raulphe turned away from the battlefield of the Elven realms. He stabbed a nearby nether beast corpse and raised both arms to his chest in a cross, slathering his clothes with the blood. After doing so he turned to the portal and entered. he emerged beside Meesha, Lamkit, Ralph, and Kalrinth. "The Elven realm suffered heavy casualties. All the forces seem to have retreated, but not to the nether realm. They're all regrouping onto the dragon temple."

As Acha watched Skrem fall with a ping of sorrow, his own attention falter brought an arrow into his chest. Isak, horrified, caught him before he could fall. "I'm not dead yet, Isak." He growled. "It'll take more than an arrow to kill me." The dragon swooped down, landing slowly and allowing them to jump off. Isak aided Acha in working through the carnage to the temple.

Brigham heard Varians voice in his head again. Trak, regroup with me. We need to gather all the forces. Haelwrath has fallen, the beasts have taken it. All their forces are regrouping on the temple.

Cthulhu continued fighting with the beasts, cleaving huge gashes into the beasts. "Regius, you see the only solution as do I. Your father was one of the most powerful demons of all time, and now you share his power. I have enough power to stand up to hundreds of these beasts myself. But together our power could sway this war..."

Seth stood high above the Elven city, alone. A few nether beasts roamed the city far below, and several groups of warriors still fought with them, the dying embers of the raging battle. He hadn't found Rathos here. He turned to the throne room, entering the portal and joining with the others. He bowed to the royalty, which seemed to be everyone except he and Kalrinth. "Your magesties, I have something I must say. My brother Sortai believes from the prophecy he is to die for all the others. He is wrong. The cursed prince whom has lost everything is me. My wife, my father, my mother, my home, my mind at some points. Sortai still fights for all of you. He fights for that which he hasn't lost yet. I fight because I have nothing left to lose. Thus, when we breach the walls of Rathos' defense, I alone will face Rathos himself."

"You've grown weak." Ze'tes appeared beside Arcturus. Arcturus smiled. "The world is crumbling, isn't it?" She nodded. He looked away into the far distance. "This day would come. The prophecy will be fulfilled. And those involved will have their destinies. I've seen too far into the future of this world. this world is the last Rathos will ever attempt to purge. His reign as celestial creator and destroyer will end. And this world will face many more dangers in its course." Ze'tes was silent. "The book. You read it." Arcturus smiled. "Rathos read it. I retained the knowledge of it. He remembers not ever reading it." The book in the library, the deepest secret of the palace, the book only readable to the king of Anduria. it had misconceived Arcturus' royal descent as for him being the next king, and allowed him to read it. "I cannot reveal any of its secrets. I am cursed as the God King was. I shall forever know what is to come... But never tell of it."

(( Eat THAT, epic posters. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:44 pm
(nom nom nom tasty) (Here's one iron for the details, Ralph is not present among the others, he is with Icemaw in the place of worship in the dragon temple. Also, if you had not heard yet, and i know none of your posts concerned him, but Akivir died earlier. Any other irons, i'll leave to the others.)  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:09 pm
(*cries* I love you all... now I've got something to work with!!!!)
Meesha nodded at Raulph to wait a moment. "Leave vermin, I let you not be here." Meesha looked at Akur. "Go else where." Meesha walked to her throne. She turned to Seth, "Seth, we have but met few times before. But I wish to know where this will take place. I feel horrible for saying this but I am relieved that Sortai isn't the one who must die." Meesha bowed back at the brother of her friend.

Lamkit looked at Akur. "My wife said leave, now go!"

Kalrinth was confused at what was happening. "What is all of this? All of you are horrible." She looked at Akivir's body laying on the floating bed. "There is a dead man here and no one is showing respect!"

Lamkit looked at Akivir's body. "Kalrinth, I have a few questions but fist I must say this, he is dead, there is death all around, no one cares."

The fairy king walks into Meesha's throne room with a large jar of swamp water, as he passed Seth he pulled him behind him. He looked at Akur with a passive smile as if he wasn't there. "Meesha," He said. "Your man has a point, they will be coming soon, from the dragon temple. And, I have a vary nice battle plan." He pushed Seth over and used him as a table, "You don't care do you human?" he put the jar of swamp water on Seth's back. "You see... Quit moving! The fairy swamps are in conjunction with the sun tomorrow as is the pinnacle of the dragon temple, this is because in the beginning of time the fairies and dragons signified the largest and smallest creatures. They had battled for their rights to be on the "Council of All" but as it turned out the battles did nothing but shape the land at the beginning of time. The Council had used the races to forge the land and oceans, the waring forces joined together and killed all of the living beings on the council, with this they made the sun hit the swamp and temple simultaneously once every fifty years, there are two differences with this time thou, the sun will also hit the pool of magic, that you were dipped in, and the battle between our human table... who is quite the horrible table and Rathos. I don't think this is a coincidence..." the fair king nodded with a senile smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:05 am
(Somehow, I see this getting better and better...)

Regius smiled, his features twisting in a horrid laugh, "Come Cthulhu! Let us purge this filth!" A wave of death exploded from around him, sending creatures of Nether and Ally alike flying. Raising his blade, the demon inside quivered in fear of what it was Regius was doing. A circle from the blood of the fallen formed around him; igniting in fire as he spoke, "For all that we are, we are creations of flesh and blood. Life is not without death as the Fallen spoke. Fallen from the grace of the original Gods; and rising as Harbringers of Doom!" Turning his gaze to Cthulhu, he nodded. It was time...

Icemaw felt the presence of the last of the Dragon Kings, and smiled as he spoke, "Come in Ralph, there is much to which we need speak of," Rising, the King ran his fingers over the stone table in front of him, "Centuries have passed since my birth as child of The Dragon Goddess. I did not know why, but I was told my life had a purpose. Now I understand," Turning to Ralph, he shed the bright silver armor and watched as it embedded itself on Ralph, "Lead the Dragons in victory and prosperity. I go now to face my final challenge," Stopping, armor of ice formed about his body, "To kill Verose and cleanse the second half,"

Akur almost laughed at the antics of Meesha and Lamkit, "What is this? You married your ferret?" Moving with elegance and grace, he listened to Seth and refused to acknowledge the words of the Elf Queen, "I knew you for a short time Seth. I knew you as a ranger that was trapped in service to whom are master Regius was. Never would I have thought that I would lead with a human general to whom fights with courage; nonetheless you would turn from your own selfishness to save your dying brothers soul. If you go to face Rathos," Stopping, he smiled as he outstretched his hand, and a mark of magick imbued itself in his palm, "Then go with the blessings of us all," Walking next to Seth, he placed his hand on his arm and felt the mark pass. Turning to Lamkit, he smiled darkly, "I'll be back little ferret, dont worry," With that, he was gone, returning to aid Brigham.  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:05 pm
(Seth is being used as a table at the moment... please... read my posts... they sadly do have relevance... T^T I doo matter... that big pink part at the end.. the fairy king is giving advice to Meesha about when he thinks the big bang s going to happen while holding a jar of swamp water on Seth's back... he's kind of senile and he is important... PUH LEES edit...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:22 pm
(lol)
Ralph examined the new armor on himself. He looked over his shoulder, down his legs, across his own chest. It felt like the armor could withstand rampaging dragons....although Ralph would rather not test that theory.
He knew he could not stop Icemaw from his destiny, he stood, watching tha biggest painting, of which was in front of them. "...Did you ever know my mother?" That statement almost seemed like it came out of nowhere.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:25 pm
(No need to edit really. Akur didn't push Seth over, so the swamp water is intact. You also have to remember, i am playing catch up most of the time now (In damn near everything). Not saying that your characters dont have relevance; but I'm also saying that there is no need for edit.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:33 am
(What I meant by edit, is that I had no time to finish my post earlier, so I had to post what I had and edit later, so if you read my post yessterday, read it again, there is another half to it.)  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:40 pm
(*serious face*)
Meesha started to feel her anger rising, the demon in her was not dead as she had hoped. it was still ready to come out at any moment. "Your highness, excuse this man's... EX-man's rudeness."

"Don't be silly child... he is some one who I didn't even notice, so he's not important." The fairy king said smiling in Akur's general direction. "as for you you horrible table, as the invisible not-man said, need you anything ask the fairies and they'll help, this war is quite tiring and it made me miss my tea time... not nice at all those nether beasts... didn't even stop for tea time."

Meesha lifted the jar of murky swamp water off of Seth's bent back and handed it to the fairy king freeing Seth of the burden of being a table.

Lamkit walked over to Meesha, "I'm afraid we must prepare a little more, I'll see you later Meesha." He kissed her hand then her cheek. "Kalrinth come with me please, I want you to be with me while preparing."

Kalrinth followed taking a last look at Akivir's cold body.

Meesha looked up at Akur, "Why are you here? It's defiantly not for a friendly chat." Meesha looked around the room, "if there is no valid reason, I must ask you to leave. unless you intend to help my city I'll use force... I'm stronger since the last time I saw you." Meesha then walked to Akivir and cupped his face in her hand and kissed his forehead, she was trying to hide her anger and hate.

Lamkit was in one of the main streets and saw dragons on the roof tops heating caldron's of water. "Kalrinth, I would like to know how you came to be a bird."

"Before Akivir was sentenced to be an outcast, he was framed for killing the king, Meesha's father. We got married, I couldn't stand the thought of him leaving so I asked him if I could come as well. He denied just before he left he cast a protection spell on our house, it backfired and turned me into my soul animal, a sparrow. I could be with him after all. but when a magician dies all of the spells he casts on living beings are broken if the being wishes it..." Kalrinth shed a tear.

"I see... Where is Raulph, I'd like him to be with us." Lamkit looked around at all of the warriors bustling around. the sun was waxing, sunset was soon. A large crash was heard on the north wall. Lamkit and Kalrinth ran to it, fearing the worst.

(did anyone else notice that the fairy king doesn't have a name?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:24 pm
(Yeah that bothered me earlier, lol. I was about to ask, because I thought he came in before and his name was mentioned there.)
Ralph looked in the direction of the crash. It must be any who wish to do harm....
"Please tell me.."  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:59 pm
(Dah! You missed my point... lol)

Icemaw looked at Ralph as the explosion hit and he shook his head slowly, "Sadly, Ralph, I did know Tri'al," He said, his eyes becoming somber and sorrowful, "She was a traitor," The King of Anduria sighed, and waved, "Fight now; we can speak of this later,"

(Im brain dead... No idea what to put until later time...)  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games