Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:32 pm
sorry, but i had to make it look like a kidnapping.... it was Bahumets idea not mine
*bahumet emerges from my body*
stop saying it was my idea i hate getting in trouble
me: sorry next i'll come up the plan next time
Fanglong:That will be quite enough u 2  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:34 pm
Hikari's eyes flick toward the dragon thing. "So, you're Fanglong...."
"The one and ugly....." Harimi sighed. "Okay dad... spill it out now, because I've got like... I don't know, lives to make miserable right about now..."
Hikari elbowed Harimi hard in the ribs. "Be quiet."
"My dad, not yours. So shut up." Harimi muttered back.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:55 pm
*then Baihu and Ebonwu emerged from their hosts*
Baihu:so what is it father
Ebonwu: is there a reason for us to gather like this
Fanglong: yes...... for some time now i've been sensing demon activity in the human realm and its being cause the Juubi
Everyone except for me and Harimi:what!?!?
Baihu: b-but how
Ebonwu: didn't we kill him in the last demon war
me: yes, but not his spirit who lives in the body of the human named Alure Uchiha
Fanglong: Ryoku u know alot about this boy
me: its because he was in my anbu squad before i went betrayal on all of them  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:40 am
Alure......
"Puh lease... the kid ain't so bad at controllin' Jubbi anywho..... Besides.... he's a nice guy, seriously."
Harimi looks at Hikari for help, but Hikari only glares at her. "Your friend, not mine."
"Your boyfriend."
"Not my boyfriend...."  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:54 am
Fanglong: well then if he had full control then...... tell me Harimi why did Bahumet suffer nearly fatal wounds and was forced to retreat back to demon world to recover........... it proves that the juubi will take full control of the boy and....... comitt the same thing that he did all those years ago........... Bahumet i'm putting u incharge of this mission i'm about to give to all of u.......... keep an eye on this Alure and he shows signs that the juubi will take over his body........ then force him back to this world where we can control the situation  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:01 pm
Alure looked at the portal, he recovered the control of his body, "HIKARI-CHAN!!!!" he screamed, he couldnt do anything for helping her, his chakra started to emanate, it glowed a red color, it was incredibly full of evil...

<Wow, so this girl really matters to you, isnt it?> Jubbi said to him, <Fine, I help you to go to the demon realm, only if you lent me your body, you look a lot like me after all> Alure shocked...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:54 pm
Bahumet: hai i understand father
me: *noddes* hai master....... we won't let u down
Baihu: Hai
Ebonwu: Hai
Fanglong:........... Harimi r u going to help?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:27 pm
Alure was now facing the cage, Jubbi appeared at the other side, he smiled, <This is the only condition I have, if you really want to save her, you will let me use your body> Alure opened his eyes, the sharingan faded, he looked at Kura and Kokoro...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:42 pm
Harimi only blinked a couple times. "I'm not making any promises..." she stated blankly. "However, I will only do this if I get to decide when it looks like Jubbi is going to take over... gotsit?" She looked over at Hikari. "Go back, I'll see you later."
Hikari shook her head. "I'm going to die if I go back. You saved my life, I'm nothing in the human realm."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:07 pm
me: oh yeah i almost forgot to tell u something Harimi....... Hikari *walks over to Hikari then grabbes something then pulls Harimi to the ground*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:35 pm
"What the hell brother?!" Harimi growled.
Hikari just stood there, staring. She instinctively backed away. Harimi was the reason for her horrible behavior. But in reality, she was sweet, shy and quiet. "Go away...." she said, trying to be brave. Then she made a dash for the portal at her almost inhumanly fast speed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:50 pm
i didn't even mention that once a demon has selected a host a soul chain is then created to bound the demon to the host so she won't go far cuz the soul chain will either drag the demon with the human or the chain will run out and then force the host to retuen to the demon's side  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:56 pm
Harimi growled harshly, then bolted after Hikari.
"Slow down girl... I can't run as fast as you can." She growled under her breath.
"I'm getting out of here... no matter what."
"You can't leave without me...."
"You're coming with me.... Now get in!"
Harimi ran a little bit faster, then melted into Hikari's body. "Let's go...." The purple headed girl burst the portal, and collided right into Alure.
"Oh, Alure-kun...."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:04 pm
Fanglong: u all know ur mission now go
me and Bahumet: Hai
???? and Baihu: Hai
???? and Ebonwu: Hai
*we all enter the portal and reappear right back to where we started in the hokage's office*
me: hello again everyone..... hokage-sama allow to introduce Fang and Stone they'll be here as new residence of Konoha  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:36 pm
Alure fell to the ground with Hikari on top of him, "Hikari-chan, are you ok?" he asked, he looked at Ryoku, he didnt know what would happen now, they were enemies or allies??...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games