Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:36 pm
"I do say so." Bradley said to her locking the car and walking towards the mall. "Come on we don't want you to have to buy the worst of all the clothes there are." He said to her smirking and looking at the khaki painted mall.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:52 pm
"Well hurry up silly. I really want to go in now." she said rushing him, then grabbing his hand and pulling him toward the front doors. "I really hope they have corsets."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:56 pm
"Hey slow down you'll pull my arm out of my socket." Bradley said sighing feeling his arm being yanked by her as he walked through the double doors into the mall and looked around with her. "They have corsets there." He said to her pointing at the store "Corsets and More".  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:08 pm
Her eyes grew wide as she practically floated into the the store running through the racks of cloth and string and buttons. "Oh Bradley it's wonderful!" she said as pulled out a few of the shirts.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:11 pm
Bradley followed her feeling that Valerian would get more bored than him soon. Well at least I'll get to see her in a seducing way. He thought to himself smirking.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:29 pm
"Oh..." she said stopping and holding the things helplessly. "I have no idea what size I wear..." she said sadly.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:37 pm
Bradley sighed pointing behind her. "There's a dressing room there that you can try them on in so you can see your size. You don't have any one watching so it'll feel better than if you tried them on out here." He said to her shrugging.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:05 pm
"Oh True." She said walking over to the door and going inside to try on four different sizes.

He tapped Bradley on the shoulders, still wearing his gloves. "You can't keep her forever." he said softly with a frown on his face. "I am not here to fight you but to ask you to run away from all this nonsense. Humans were not meant to mix with the otherworldly creatures." He placed a hand in his pocket and looked Bradley square in the eye.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:10 pm
Bradley felt the tap and as he turned heard Valerian's voice. "No I'm not leaving her alone and you can't stop me." He said to him angrily. "Look just leave no one likes you, and no one will." He said clenching his fists tightly. You don't know how much I really want to kill you but I won't at least not yet, I'll wait until I get a cross or garlic or something. He thought not letting anything but anger show on his features.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 pm
Valerian frowned once more and for a brief moment, all the long years he had lived showed on his face. "Look... kid, I suspect you would know nothing of our kind. I also understand your quick temper to protect what is rightfully yours.." he said this last bit with a tone of disgust, "but your relationship will only end in a tremor of tears."

"The first one does not seem to fit..." she said to herself.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:40 pm
"Look I know that she had a relationship with some James kid and you didn't approve and now you don't approve with this." Bradley said to him. "You're getting old just don't hurt yourself with the power of the age."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:49 pm
He laughed a cold cruel laugh. "Boy, I am doing this for your sake. I was human once so I know how easy it is to be naiive about the alluring call of a beautiful woman." He gazed off for a moment before becoming quite serious. "I am trying to save you a lot of trouble in the oh so near future, you best heed my warnings." Valerian said softly.

"This one either... much too big."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:00 pm
Bradley glared at him. "Why would you try to help me so you can get that item for your master?" He asked Valerian glaring at him. "Look you won't get through to me and you will not receive whatever it is that your master wants. So you'll have to kill me to get it but that won't make it work now will it? Oh wait you don't even know what it is that I'm talking about. All you know is how the power can be used by someone besides me." He spat at Valerian turning on his heel and walking away from him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:10 pm
"You, Bradley, have no idea what you are talking about. Would it not result in my own death, I would kill you now and retrieve my prize. She is all I wish to obtain out of this, not some silly little relic." he said waving his hands in the air. "I will tell you this, when this relic is obtained, and trust me it will be, I will have your blood." With this note he turned and walked out of the store.

Adelline burst through the changing doors with a frilly black corset with a lacy bow in the middle. She was practically beaming as she showed it to Bradley and several men made sure to give her a double take. "Oh Bradley, I think I found my size." she said with a small smirk.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:15 pm
Bradley took a few deep breaths before looking over at her. His jaw dropped slightly but he recovered quickly. "Yes it looks like you found your size." He said smiling. "Now only to find you some more clothes. Any others look appealing?" He asked her not going to tell her he saw Valerian.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games