Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Neko High (plz post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:39 pm
Reiba had a feeling about what he was going to do, and it took everything in her not to go and run after him. Kaikon stood in the doorway, but he ignored whatever he had said to his cousin. "You did good." He told her, walking over and placing his hand on hers. She instinctively pulled away, glaring him down with hate filled eyes.
"Because of you, he's going to die." She hissed. Then she stormed out of her dorm, and began walking down to the street.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:50 pm
The blood startde to flow. he put a rag over it. he took out a pen and wrote a note. he laid it ontop of his book of stories that was on his bed. he then said " i love you reiba." his eye's closed slowly and he started to lose his color. he wasn't dead but he would be in a few minutes.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:56 pm
Reiba sighed, stepping onto the street. The white man that signaled "walk" had long since disappeared, and the red hand that signaled "don't walk" was solidly glaring at her. Who cared? There were no cars going. She made it safely across the street, and walked into a bar. Drinking your troubles away wasn't something that Reiba believed in, but right now it was all that she could do.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:06 pm
The bartender saw reiba come in. she was in here a few days ago with hunter. "hey there young lady what can i get you?"  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:36 pm
Alex blushed as he heard Momo said that, "You really think that?" he said, he stand up, "So..." he took her hand, "Lets go to the lake" he said, as he put some money in tha table...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:26 pm
Momo smiled "yeah I do." She nodded as she stood up blushing a little as he held her hand.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:08 am
Reiba sat down sullenly, glaring at the bartender. "Does Hunter come here often?" She asked, her blue eyes scanning the bartender for any trace of lying.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:00 am
The bartender chuckled. " he own's the bar so of course he would come here often." the bartender wasn't lying. hunter came into the bar alot.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:08 pm
"What do you know about him?" She asked, resting her head on her palm.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:27 pm
The bartender said "well he comes in here by himself to drinkk over all the people he's lost. every time he meets a girl the girl tries to kill him or breaks his heart. He has tried to killhimself before. but he was stopped. Then his parents died. He came here to live with his grandparents. They never liked him cause he was sullen all the time. he became a criminal to hide his saddness. then he met you. he turned back to his old self happy funloveing careing. sarcastic. but you and the other girl dumpped him he's depressed i don't know what he'll do now."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:32 pm
Reiba looked at the bartender strangely. How did this guy know so much about Hunter? Must be a psychic or something. "Oh... I have a feeling about what he might do." She muttered, letting her eyes flick around the bar.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:00 pm
the bartender frowned. "do me a favor ms and go by his place. see how hes doing."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:54 pm
Marius walked across the streets, holding Momo's hand, he was smiling, he felt happy for the first time in a very long time, "So..." he finally break the silence, "Do you know how to swim?" he asked her...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:11 pm
Momo looked at him and blushed with embarrassment "I-I don't..." she said nervous about it. "I've always wanted to learn how though...but..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:14 pm
While hunter sat on his florr minutes from death he took out his phone. he texted Momo. i'm sorry for hurting you Momo. but i want to talk to you so if you could come over so we could talk. he wanted to say somethign to Momo in person before he kicked the buket  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff