Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:27 pm
Emilia was dragging the rope without a word, listening to the ranger. It seemed that no matter what she said, she was wrong and she was brushing him the wrong way. Maybe she should just stop trying to be sort of, almost kind to him. After all what did it matter!?

When he mentioned hurrying, she nodded and accelerated almost up to trotting. She did not mind the physical exercise. She used to exercise daily, yet the past days had been quite chaotic. She tried not to think to much about the man's scent mixed with the blood of the boars for it smelled more and more enticing and hence dangerous.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:45 am
Leon stopped and watched as Emilia took off. He adjusted his weapons and took to a jog after her. This was definitely not the quietest way of travel, and she was faster than he was, but he was able to keep her back in his view. He was falling behind, keeping track of what was going on around him. He stopped eventually and looked to his left.

His eyes were half open as he stared at a deer who was staring at him in turn. It was a doe, it's ears turned towards him. He didn't move, Emilia getting far ahead of him, but he still didn't move. After a while, with a stamp of her hoof, the doe went back to eating.

Leon then moved, breaking out in a full run towards his home, there was something important he needed to ask the werewolf.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:59 am
Emilia was moving ahead without looking back. She thought that the ranger was following without any problem. She moved quickly, trying to reach the house as fast as could be without rushing too much because of the meat she was carrying.

She turned to ask Leon how far was the closest house but the ranger was nowhere to be seen.
She came to an halt quite quickly. She looked around.
"Leon?" she asked in a low voice.
Why wasn't the human in sight?!
She listened but could hear nothing. She waited and repeated.
"Leon?"
A noise came to her ears, coming closer and closer, louder and louder and coming out of nowhere, here was Leon, she did not have the time to move to the side and the human crashed into her sending them both rolling in the dirt as she let go of the rope.
She cursed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:22 pm
Leon wrapped his arms around Emilia at the moment of impact, not because of any sort of amorous feelings for the woman but because he knew that there was no way to stop the fall from the momentum. But the question of why she had stopped managed to run through his mind before they impacted the ground and rolled. Emilia cursed and Leon ducked his head until they stopped.

Through convoluted physics and momentum, Leon ended up on top. He lifted his head from Emilia's chest and looked down at her face. He blinked once and cursed internally as his prevalent problem arose once more and he pushed himself up. He had something important to ask Emilia, but now he was having trouble thinking straight.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:36 pm
Emilia was surprised by Leon's arms wrapping around her. She had no clue how to interpret his movement. Leon was not the caring type, so why was he embracing her like that? Trying to be a gentleman once more? She was not weak!
Then they hit the floor.
It hurt slightly but nothing bad.

She looked up as she felt Leon's weight on top of her. This position sent hot flashed to her cheeks. She remembered the previous night. She bit her lips. Dont get worked up!

The werewolf blinked, was he?! He moved away before she could confirm. She propped herself on her elbows and looked at him.

"Are you alright?" she asked in a grunt trying to hide the desire which had risen in her body flushing her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:47 pm
Leon got up off of Emilia and stood to his feet. He looked at her as she asked if he was alright, "yes I'm fine," He was about to ask her the same but thought better of it, looking away from her as she was laying on the ground, making his mind wander.

"Emily," he said seriously looking out into the trees, "how likely would your family be willing to help Christopher locate us?" he needed this question answered before he could move on to anything else. If Emilia's family would be willing to work for Christopher, they would not be able to rest in Leon's home for very long.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:07 pm
Emilia could not help but looked at the ranger. The passion they had shared the previous night seemed to electrify the air between them...or maybe that was her imagination.

When he mentioned her family, the werewolf's eyes darkened. The desire she had felt moments ago seemed to vanish and she felt anger. Yet her rage was not towards the ranger and his question, but towards her own family, her own keen.

She slowly rose to her feet thinking about the question and its answer. She moved to be facing him, she did not want him to look away when he was asking such an accusatory question.
"Look at me Leon when you say things like that..." she growled. Her two colored eyes looked in the ranger's.
"Father would never do something like that, even if he is told that you were there." she paused.
"Sadly I cannot say the same for my brother and my cousin...especially my cousin." she clenched her fists and jaws.

"You should keep moving. They know my scent. I can lead them to another direction while you take care of making you all safe." she spoke without hesitation, staring at the human with determination.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:24 pm
Leon grabbed Emilia's wrist before she could leave, though she could probably get away if she wanted to, "you are not going to put yourself in danger for something that will only be temporary anyway. I have a plan I have to discuss with Louis," he looked at Emilia in her eye, "we will all be safe, not just you or me, or the vampires or the other human. Everyone."

Leon let go of Emilia and bent to pick up the rope to bring the food to the mansion.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:12 pm
Emilia was surprised by the intensity with which Leon grabbed her. He looked so serious and determinate by what he was saying that she did not argue.
She frowned when Leon mentioned that he had a plan...which he would discuss with Louis.

"I see." she said bluntly.

Strangely when he grabbed her that way, she had hoped for something different... What am I thinking about....?

When he let go of her and bent to take the rope, she brushed past him and whereas she gave him a dark look, she made a point in having her body touched his as she pulled the rope. There was something about the harsh cold ways of the ranger which attracted her. The tension between them was both coming from their nerves due to the situation and from the excess of carnal awareness when they were next to one another.
"I'll do that..." she said darkly and started walking towards the house dragging the boars.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:44 pm
Kageko had awakened once when Emilia and Leon had neared the area she had staked out with her energy after going out to hunt. She hadn't realized that the pair had left and so was prepared for the aura signature of an enemy. After double-checking to make sure that it was simply the werewolf and the human, the girl quietly drifted back into her light sleep against the window sill. The stars and the moon shone brightly outside, but Kageko paid no heed to them. Besides, there was no need for her to look at them, she had looked at them more than enough when she was younger.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:16 pm
"Alright," said Leon as Emilia took the boars to finish dragging them. Leon moved past Emilia and ran towards the house. He slipped in the doors and moved upstairs to locate Louis. He passed by Angeles who merely glared at him as he moved by her. He eventually found Louis with a book and cocked an eyebrow.

"I need to speak to Angeles," said Leon to the vampire, "but I need your approval fro what I'm about to ask her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:23 pm
Emilia just dropped the boars in front of the house and gave a strange look at the ranger when he passed her. She stared blankly at him as he disapeared in the house.
She then just sat on the ground and waited.

Louis raised his eyes from his book. So far no luck finding anything relevant as to his problem with Angeles.

He raised an eyebrow and stood up, still in the towel as his clothes were drying up.
"What is it?" he asked with a voice in which there was a hint of worry.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:54 pm
"We might have trackers on our tails. Emilia's brother and cousin. I want to ask Angeles if we can ask for sanctuary from her family," his gaze was hard and serious with his words, before glancing down at the book and towel, distracted only momentarily with wonder, "do you think it would be wise?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:12 pm
Louis had jolted back on his feet, eyes wide open, wincing in pain for a brief moment.
"You want to ask for the help of the Valentines?!"
He looked puzzled as if Leon had suddenly lost his mind. He started pacing, agitated.
"Some of them are suspected to be members of the Fangs, you, Kageko and Emilia would not be safe.... plus if they understand what is going on, they might well start a war....isn't that what we are trying to avoid?!"
The vampire looked at the ranger for a while.
"I don't know... I do not think we will be safe anywhere anyhow...but...isn't there another solution?"
He was thinking as fast as he could. He had seen himself in the Valentines's manor and had always wondered how he ended up there...now he started to have an idea.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:17 pm
"Louis, you are forgetting a major point of it all," said Leon with unbridled determination, "Angeles is their countess isn't she? The head of the family. They may not like her but they have to do what she says. They may be a part of the fangs but the one we're worried about right now is Christopher and his 'Blessed.' We may find common ground with them long enough to sort out what we will do."

He sighed, "I'm aware Angeles isn't going to like the request any more than you do. But with werewolves on our tail, we don't have any other choice."  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games